RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

lthellna

Apr 11, 2012, 5:56 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1169 views)
Shortcut

Bishop Bouldering Trip
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi!
I am going to make my first voyage out to Bishop May 14-19 (the only week i have available) or close to those dates.

Would love to either find some travel buddies (I'm in SF Bay Area) and can fit 3 more bodies in my car, or meet up with folks there.

I am a well travelled 28 yo female with an old toyota corolla and a tent. don't care what level you climb.

Bats

Apr 21, 2012, 1:40 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1069 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lthellna] Bishop Bouldering Trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am going to be in that area during those dates, but I am doing the family thing. Bishop would be the last of USA bouldering areas on my tick list. I know it's about 8 hours out to Bishop from the SF Bay Area. I know that I can not commit to that length, a weekend perhaps I could do.
I've got to ask, because I too have a Corolla...Do you strap the pads on the outside? I normally have room 2 pads & 2 extra people.

lthellna

Apr 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1041 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Bats] Bishop Bouldering Trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I haven't traveled with my new (large) crash pad and folks in the back seat yet, so I was thinking I would try to strap it on top of my car with my surf racks?! I will find a way :)

You're gonna be in which area during that time, Bishop or SF Bay?

Bats

Apr 24, 2012, 2:39 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1033 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lthellna] Bishop Bouldering Trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Right now the only thing I could possibly do is a day thing in the SF Bay Area. I was wanting to check out urban bouldering in Berkley or travel a few hours to Castle Rock SP. I heard that Castle Rock might be closing, never been there either.
Now one of my bouldering buddies from Boulder, has a luggage container on top of her car, that is where she stores her pads. I, myself was thinking that too. One pad at Hueco Tanks is not enough.
PM if you want do a day trip...though I haven't talked to the family about their plans yet.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook