Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 3:59 PM
Post #91701 of 105309 (4685 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
Whoa, classic video of a gumby with a go pro falling on 5.8 slab!

http://www.youtube.com/...&v=oVnAVcbMoSM#!

nice cheesegrater.

For the record, the presence and/or wearing of a GoPro is a clear indicator of n00b status.

yep.

and climbing has to be one of the most boring things to video with a GoPro. seeing a 3' radius around a guy's hands is about all you get.

Which would be fine to take in teh whole crag at Rumney, right?

you still making an E coast trip? you can find out.

good call. siffy, be sure to avoid the Gnu and teh gunks when yore up there in order to go boulder at rumney.

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #91702 of 105309 (4683 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this is so easy, I could just skip teh actual francising effort and call it a PTFTW.

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 4:00 PM
Post #91703 of 105309 (4682 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

but jake would probibly claim invalid or some nonsense, so I'll go ahead with teh actual franchising.

kachoong

May 2, 2012, 4:48 PM
Post #91704 of 105309 (4672 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

For the record, the presence and/or wearing of a GoPro is a clear indicator of n00b status.

yep.

and climbing has to be one of the most boring things to video with a GoPro. seeing a 3' radius around a guy's hands is about all you get.

Maybe in Sep... still penciled in tho.

granite_grrl

May 2, 2012, 5:25 PM
Post #91705 of 105309 (4658 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

There are a lot of much better places that siffy should consider checking out in the East first......

jakedatc

May 2, 2012, 5:47 PM
Post #91706 of 105309 (4650 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not my fault you climbed like shit and had a crappy time.

(This post was edited by jakedatc on May 2, 2012, 5:52 PM)

granite_grrl

May 2, 2012, 6:03 PM
Post #91707 of 105309 (4642 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:

Are you just assuming that or is that a direct report from the people I actually hung out with the one time I climbed there?

You're an odd one sometimes.

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 6:08 PM
Post #91708 of 105309 (4641 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

There are a lot of much better places that siffy should consider checking out in the East first......

there's a post just above that lists a couple of those places ... teh GnU, teh GUnks ...

granite_grrl

May 2, 2012, 6:25 PM
Post #91709 of 105309 (4632 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

there's a post just above that lists a couple of those places ... teh GnU, teh GUnks ...
The Daks? Cathedral? the Niagara Escarpment?

Sorry, I don't know how that last one got in there. Crazy

carabiner96

May 2, 2012, 6:42 PM
Post #91710 of 105309 (4625 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

Yah! The diggity daks! I have been having a NoCo boner lately though, once I'm off the DL I'm going to head over there for a bit.

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 7:25 PM
Post #91711 of 105309 (4609 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

yeah, don't send him up to hike teh Bruce trail.

tripperjm

May 2, 2012, 8:28 PM
Post #91712 of 105309 (4593 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena, COME TO THE NRG!

I may be rafting with Jung on Sunday, so you and dribble could go out and have women's only empowerment on the sandstone!

Tell Mr _ung We have expectations on his abilities to rid us of ewe!

Rumors were swirling this past weekend at teh Artfest, that an unsuccessful attempt wus made on teh clamheds life recently.

I guess CI is knot teh only won, that is hard to kill.

Still, dispite my diligent GU.... I have yet to read anything about this failed assassination attempt in teh clamhed's weekly spray report.

Course, fer national security reasons, I kin understand this... know sence in giving teh terrerist any ideas.

But maybes in grupe teh clamhed cood tell us a vauge story about teh man who fell to earth?

Partner camhead

May 2, 2012, 8:48 PM
Post #91713 of 105309 (4586 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

I may be rafting with Jung on Sunday, so you and dribble could go out and have women's only empowerment on the sandstone!

Rumors were swirling this past weekend at teh Artfest, that an unsuccessful attempt wus made on teh clamheds life recently.

Still, dispite my diligent GU.... I have yet to read anything about this failed assassination attempt in teh clamhed's weekly spray report.

Course, fer national security reasons, I kin understand this... know sence in giving teh terrerist any ideas.

But maybes in grupe teh clamhed cood tell us a vauge story about teh man who fell to earth?

Ewe have spies EVERYWHERE!

You may be talking about the case with Donny a few weeks ago, when Dribble tried to lower me directly onto a rock a bit overzealously?

drivel

May 2, 2012, 9:39 PM
Post #91714 of 105309 (4575 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

I may be rafting with Jung on Sunday, so you and dribble could go out and have dick-lovers-only empowerment on the sandstone!

front point.

Is camhat having an absent-minded professor moment, or have you been cross-dressing lately?

I will probably end up at the New this weekend. N. is in NC for a conference and possibly some climbing after that (lucky guy, has the entire next week off!!!), and the potential partner lineup for the Red is rather unappealing, not to mention vague and large-groupish.

Haven't established that Jeff is coming for sure, but it sounded like it. He would wimp out if the weather is bad, but I haven't touched real rock in a month I need it!

he's impinging my manliness for not liking rafting. if you want, you and heffe can go someplace saturday and camhat and i will go work on my proj, and you and i (and jeff?) can go someplace sunday. though jeff might want to go rafting? daddy_ung said he wanted to find two more people when he asked us, but he only found one cause i dont wanna go.

this appears to depend on jeff's manliness?

indeed.

There is no way for me to say this without insulting Jeff's manliness, so, I hope he forgives me... yeah, don't hold your breath about him joining the rafting extremists/terrorists.

And drivel, I do want to try your proj. I really do. Once you send it, who would I find to go there with?

It is just that you (dribble) would have to dig deep and hard, and find your sensitive and nurturing side, to comfort and console me when I cry. At the very least, refrain from loud displays of awesomeness, when you throw for the hold that i bail on?

Without Banz to console me, what would i do, otherwise? Jeff may not be manly enough for the raft-hell, but he sure is very manly when it comes to dealing with female tears. Meaning, he would go find a hole and hide in it, until the storm passes...

i can be very sweet and nurturing.

jeff should learn to deal with emotions.

drivel

May 2, 2012, 9:46 PM
Post #91715 of 105309 (4570 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

You may be talking about the case with Donny a few weeks ago, when Dribble tried to lower me directly onto a rock a bit overzealously?

donny tried to save teh camhat and so i had to abort.

real story: i cavalierly went to lower cammy really quickly, like i generally do, and donny's rope was both slicker and stretchier than i was expecting. he came down faster than I thought and even when i closed the gg, the rope kept stretching a couple of feet. the camhat ended up rather closer to the ground than expected. his foot ended up very close to teh ground, indeed. should have been paying closer attention.

snoopy138

May 2, 2012, 9:52 PM
Post #91716 of 105309 (4561 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

teh fact that yore still here posting indicates that it was nowhere near overzealous enough.

drivel

May 2, 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #91717 of 105309 (4552 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

teh fact that yore still here posting indicates that it was nowhere near overzealous enough.

sorry. I'll do worse next time.

lena_chita

May 3, 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #91718 of 105309 (4528 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

Dribble does everything with passion and all-out zealotry, but even he has his limits.

Of course, after a few more weeks of no-bread, and camhat's impending departure to the drier fields of summer, who knows... the limits might stretch.

wanderlustmd

May 3, 2012, 2:01 AM
Post #91719 of 105309 (4511 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
kachoong wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

nice cheesegrater.

yep.

Maybe in Sep... still penciled in tho.

Nice man, let me know if you come out. Happy to show you around!

...and hello to everyone else!

wanderlustmd

May 3, 2012, 2:03 AM
Post #91720 of 105309 (4508 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:

Are you just assuming that or is that a direct report from the people I actually hung out with the one time I climbed there?

For the record, I thought you did fine. It's just climbing, after all.

wanderlustmd

May 3, 2012, 2:04 AM
Post #91721 of 105309 (4505 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:

Thanks for assuring me that you're still a dick.

jakedatc

May 3, 2012, 2:27 AM
Post #91722 of 105309 (4497 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

adios

(This post was edited by jakedatc on May 3, 2012, 2:56 AM)

dr_feelgood

May 3, 2012, 2:52 AM
Post #91723 of 105309 (4492 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
jakedatc wrote:

Thanks for assuring me that you're still a dick.

to quote the dribble... go burn in a fire.

Seriously dude? Matt might be one of the nicest people around, and you're telling him to be burned to death. I understand that rumney is near and dear to your heart, but lighten up for fucks sake.

caughtinside

May 3, 2012, 3:00 AM
Post #91724 of 105309 (4487 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
camhead wrote:

sorry. I'll do worse next time.

More zeal, please.

granite_grrl

May 3, 2012, 11:25 AM
Post #91725 of 105309 (4468 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
jakedatc wrote:

For the record, I thought you did fine. It's just climbing, after all.

The bouldery nature of the area didn't suit me, I'll admit that, but what's the point of getting upset about something like that?

There is very little appeal for me to head back there right now though, not when there are much better areas much closer to me to climb at.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook