chadnsc

May 11, 2012, 4:35 PM
Post #1 of 7 (2897 views)
Shortcut

Entertain me?
Report this Post
Can't Post

Please?

Work is slow and I am brain dead from exploring apartment design options.

Would someone start a flame war or something?

squierbypetzl

May 11, 2012, 8:05 PM
Post #2 of 7 (2878 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Entertain me? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So Biden slips up and forces Obamas impromptu come-out in favor of gay marriage. Then Romney, who was accused of being a juvenile homophobe and bully just a week after his campaign fired an openly gay dude, decides to up the ante and say he supports homosexual couples adopting children.

Thus we see the real power of the VP.

Maine lobsters were originally from Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico. They were farmed in Maine and, much like caviar in South Korea today, were implanted into the wild and took off like a (non-North Korean) rocket.

Apparently Fry and Bender from Futurama are based on James Dean and a comic book hero robot, respectively.

What else...? The date for the mayan 2012 apocalypse was apparently miscalculated, which kinda bums me out because I never got the chance to use it as an excuse to get laid.

jeepnphreak

May 11, 2012, 9:53 PM
Post #3 of 7 (2859 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Tis will keep you goign for hours of fun and entertainment

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

Gmburns2000

May 12, 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #4 of 7 (2849 views)
Shortcut

Re: [squierbypetzl] Entertain me? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

squierbypetzl wrote:
So Biden slips up and forces Obamas impromptu come-out in favor of gay marriage. Then Romney, who was accused of being a juvenile homophobe and bully just a week after his campaign fired an openly gay dude, decides to up the ante and say he supports homosexual couples adopting children.

Thus we see the real power of the VP.

Maine lobsters were originally from Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico. They were farmed in Maine and, much like caviar in South Korea today, were implanted into the wild and took off like a (non-North Korean) rocket.

Apparently Fry and Bender from Futurama are based on James Dean and a comic book hero robot, respectively.

What else...? The date for the mayan 2012 apocalypse was apparently miscalculated, which kinda bums me out because I never got the chance to use it as an excuse to get laid.

This is the only one I'm going to need proof of.

squierbypetzl

May 12, 2012, 4:01 PM
Post #5 of 7 (2829 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Entertain me? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:

I was trying to start a fire, but I don't think rc.com gets much traffic on Friday afternoons/nights. I personally doubt it's true, but it's one of those things that people around here seem to believe for some reason. Blame the Spanish.

Gmburns2000

May 12, 2012, 4:34 PM
Post #6 of 7 (2825 views)
Shortcut

Re: [squierbypetzl] Entertain me? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

squierbypetzl wrote:
squierbypetzl wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

I was trying to start a fire, but I don't think rc.com gets much traffic on Friday afternoons/nights. I personally doubt it's true, but it's one of those things that people around here seem to believe for some reason. Blame the Spanish.

I have serious doubts. (and a fire you damn well near started, too! Tongue)

SylviaSmile

May 29, 2012, 2:37 PM
Post #7 of 7 (2705 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Please?

Work is slow and I am brain dead from exploring apartment design options.

Would someone start a flame war or something?

There are a couple interesting new movie trailers: James Bond: Skyfall and The Great Gatsby. I'm also not ashamed to say that I'm interested in watching Snow White and the Huntsman when it comes out!

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook