RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Kerry_NC

Jun 1, 2012, 3:02 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1578 views)
Shortcut

Looking for women climbing partners
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I know that there is a specific area for regional but thought I would start here as I specifically am looking for a few woman climbing partners to climb with or boulder with, at the gym and/or outside.

I am in Greensboro, NC
Beginning climber, top rope, seconding, not ready to lead. Have climbed in several areas in NC, Red Rocks, NRG. Climbing 5.6 - 5.9 depending on the type of route.

Typically I climb with my bf, which has been great, he is an awesome teacher and we get along great. However, I think that I would learn better, or gain more I guess, climbing with some women partners.

Was at NRG this past week, and ran into some women climbers that seemed like such a fun, encouraging group. They were from NJ so not in my area or I would have asked to climb with them again.

Anyway..if your interested let me know.

noell

Jun 26, 2012, 5:02 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1485 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kerry_NC] Looking for women climbing partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I used to live in Winston Salem. There's an awesome gym in Greensboro - Tumblebees. I am sure if you check it out there mid week you will meet lots of local climbers. There was a pretty strong group of locals there that still climbed in the gym from time to time. And of course, a bunch of em were girls (I used to be one of them!).

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook