Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

marc801

Dec 10, 2012, 11:47 PM
Post #26 of 50 (2900 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wonderwoman] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:
And I didn't expect you to be such a whiny little girl.

I find it pathetically funny that the worst insult that you can hurl at someone is to call him a girl. Thanks for keeping it classy, marc801. What a great contribution to the thread.
I would never think it an insult or attempt to insult by calling someone a girl. In fact I find the thought of it being an insult offensive.

I didn't call him a girl - I called him a whiny little girl. No one, even other girls, likes those. They're as annoying as testosterone spraying 15 year old boys or PBR drinking hipsters.

Backpedaling is a pretty annoying characteristic, as well. But I suppose that you have a reputation to uphold here at RC.com.
Clarifying your botched interpretation of what I wrote is not backpedaling.

marc801

Dec 10, 2012, 11:49 PM
Post #27 of 50 (2899 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan2see] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
marc801 wrote:
... - I don't really give a rat's ass. For all I care you can make your challenge be 66 beers in 66 continuous hours.

If you don't give a rat's ass, then why are you contributing to this thread? Maybe you're deep-down afraid of folks who aren't as tough as you, yet they think they can still perform?

Would you like me to stay home, and read out-of-print copies of old route topos? Would that make you feel easier?

If you don't give a rat's ass, then don't give a rat's ass. Tongue
Huh? What? Did you say something? I couldn't tell - I'm on my 49th beer....
When did you get the misguided idea that this thread was all about you?

brooklynclimber

Dec 11, 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #28 of 50 (2882 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:

I find it pathetically funny that the worst insult that you can hurl at someone is to call him a girl. Thanks for keeping it classy, marc801. What a great contribution to the thread.

+2

PS, the person in my photo is my daughter, who at times is a whiny little girl, but mostly the toughest eight year old I know.

(This post was edited by brooklynclimber on Dec 11, 2012, 12:46 AM)

wonderwoman

Dec 11, 2012, 1:31 AM
Post #29 of 50 (2876 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marc801] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (4 ratings)  
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:

I would never think it an insult or attempt to insult by calling someone a girl. In fact I find the thought of it being an insult offensive.

I didn't call him a girl - I called him a whiny little girl. No one, even other girls, likes those. They're as annoying as testosterone spraying 15 year old boys or PBR drinking hipsters.

Backpedaling is a pretty annoying characteristic, as well. But I suppose that you have a reputation to uphold here at RC.com.
Clarifying your botched interpretation of what I wrote is not backpedaling.

You are only fooling yourself with your sad justification of a misogynistic comment. But go ahead and get the last word in now. You know you can't help yourself.

dan2see

Dec 11, 2012, 2:22 AM
Post #30 of 50 (2868 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:
Huh? What? Did you say something? I couldn't tell - I'm on my 49th beer....
When did you get the misguided idea that this thread was all about you?

No, this thread is "Year-long Birthday Challenge". You pirated my thread, when you threw that insult my way.

But that's OK, because now I can start a new challenge: 70 insults on rc.com in one year! Although it will depend on other folk's input, but if I can rely on you to throw a new insult at everything I write, I've got a start. Not the calendar year, but birthday-to-birthday year.

Hey, now we're getting somewhere!

lena_chita

Dec 11, 2012, 2:51 PM
Post #31 of 50 (2836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:

You could have called him a whiny little BOY. whiny old guy, or just a whiner... But you chose a GIRL. Why?

Because calling a man "girl", or attributing any girly characteristics to him, is a common insult in this culture. And you should be aware of the sexism in that insult, and not use it next time. That's all.

billl7

Dec 11, 2012, 3:07 PM
Post #32 of 50 (2830 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:
wonderwoman wrote:
marc801 wrote:

On the bright side, backpedaling hints at an ability to see one's own mistakes.

olderic

Dec 11, 2012, 3:34 PM
Post #33 of 50 (2820 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Because calling a man "girl", or attributing any girly characteristics to him, is a common insult in this culture. And you should be aware of the sexism in that insult, and not use it next time. That's all.

Ever PC cop in the country will support this viewpoint. It is pretty ubiquitous in this day/age. But realistically "whiny little girl" is a common phrase and part of the popular lingo. I realize that raising awareness of such things is a basic tenant of feminism in particular and equal rights movements in general. But I think (and this is only what I think - an opinion - not claiming that if you don't agree that you are a dumbass or whatever) that if you want true equality that you don't get bent out of shape by every little perceived insult. Remember all the hoopla about "natty heads hoes"? Well if blacks (and there was a time not long ago when I would have been rebuked for using that term) wanted true equality they would have not raised such a stink (which was mostly for political gain) and accepted that some stereo types have some basis (see "whiny little girl") - equality means being an equal - flaws and all - not wanting to be placed on a pedestal and treated with kid gloves. I can't believe I am using rc.com and a platform for this sort of thing.

But while we are on the topic of common things that can be perceived as insults - let me rant about my pet peeve - ageism. You were guilty upstream with your comment "most people your age.." I hear that every day along with variations like "You climb pretty well for..." etc. Do you really think its a compliment? Substitute "girl" in the appropriate spots and see how it sounds.

billl7

Dec 11, 2012, 4:12 PM
Post #34 of 50 (2807 views)
Shortcut

Re: [olderic] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Eric,

You make a good point. And when racial/sexual prejudice become insignifcant generations from now, I think your point evolves into an argument that her response was much ado about nothing.

Meanwhile, I guess I view her response as akin to affirmative action (Edit: a welcome response).

Bill L

Full disclosure: and I thought Marc was being and has been in the past too full of himself (like myself on occasion)

(This post was edited by billl7 on Dec 11, 2012, 4:17 PM)

lena_chita

Dec 11, 2012, 4:13 PM
Post #35 of 50 (2805 views)
Shortcut

Re: [olderic] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (7 ratings)  
Can't Post

olderic wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Ever PC cop in the country will support this viewpoint. It is pretty ubiquitous in this day/age. But realistically "whiny little girl" is a common phrase and part of the popular lingo.

Exactly. It is part of the popular lingo, and it SHOULD NOT BE. Because, if you ever been around kids, you would know that little kids of both genders can be equally and annoyingly whiny at times.

Saying that it is part of popular lingo and therefore not offensive, completely misses the point. "Nigger" was once part of the popular lingo, too. And people like you might have been saying that it really wasn't a big deal.

olderic wrote:
I realize that raising awareness of such things is a basic tenant of feminism in particular and equal rights movements in general. But I think (and this is only what I think - an opinion - not claiming that if you don't agree that you are a dumbass or whatever) that if you want true equality that you don't get bent out of shape by every little perceived insult.

Yes, people SHOULD get bent out of shape-- until such insult is no longer so commonplace that people like you can't even see what the big deal is.

If enough people say it, maybe next time someone like you won't use the term. Maybe you would still, in your head, think that it is not such a big deal at all, but you would hopefully not use it, because you would be aware that it IS a big deal to others.

If no one says anything, then thing will not change.

olderic wrote:
Remember all the hoopla about "natty heads hoes"? Well if blacks (and there was a time not long ago when I would have been rebuked for using that term) wanted true equality they would have not raised such a stink (which was mostly for political gain) and accepted that some stereo types have some basis (see "whiny little girl") - equality means being an equal - flaws and all - not wanting to be placed on a pedestal and treated with kid gloves. I can't believe I am using rc.com and a platform for this sort of thing.

You don't get it, do you?

IF there was a common offensive term used to describe white males, and if that term came with a long and loaded back history, you could maybe maybe say that hey, let's throw all offensive terms into our speech at random, and we are all on equal footing -- after all, we are insulting everyone and anyone without discrimination.
(there is another problem with liberal use of slurs and profanities in public speech, but that's a separate issue)

However, that is simply not the case.

And your argument is something along the lines of "hey, I am not anti-black (or anti-feminist, or whatever), I'll happily insult Asians, Indians, dogs, and anyone else, and they shouldn't be offended, because they are really free to hurl insults back at me" simply reveals the depth of your cluelessness and ingrained bigotry.

olderic wrote:
But while we are on the topic of common things that can be perceived as insults - let me rant about my pet peeve - ageism. You were guilty upstream with your comment "most people your age.." I hear that every day along with variations like "You climb pretty well for..." etc. Do you really think its a compliment? Substitute "girl" in the appropriate spots and see how it sounds.

Possibly this is my turn to be clueless. I can see that saying ' you climb well enough for an old guy" would be offensive, just as saying " you climb well enough for a girl".

I do not see it that way in the context of this thread, because I did not bring up age. Dan2see brought it up himself, as one of the reasons for why he cannot climb enough.

And my response wasn't "you climb well enough for an old guy". My response was most PEOPLE would be happy to be as active as you are at your age.

I do not see it as a problem telling a girl who said that she is weak, because she is a girl, that no, she was not weak, and most people would be happy is they could climb as well as she did.

I suppose I should have instead told Dan2see that he was weak, and should be climbing 5.14?

dan2see

Dec 11, 2012, 7:05 PM
Post #36 of 50 (2775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
...I suppose I should have instead told Dan2see that he was weak, and should be climbing 5.14?

Lena, the 5.12's around here always look do-able, especially when I'm the belayer.

Well last year I got up to 5.10d. In fact when I wrote above that I had climbed "Tonka" on Tunnel Mountain, I couldn't believe the guide book which claims it's that hard.

But this year I was slipping off the 5.10a's. I don't think I'll ever get tougher, especially when I willingly divert my energy to ridge-walks and scrambles. Just because they're fun.

oo --- oo --- oo

<sigh>

OK Marc, I don't deserve the epithet "whiny". I can claim this, because I choose my activities. I know the difference between "excuse", "reason", and "motivation". And I don't mind telling my story straight.

About that "girl" thing: I am very aware of gender and how it affects a person's life and style. So Marc, mind your manners.

In fact you can bet that a guy my age (a man of advanced years) there's a lot of experience and learning that I can claim. No I won't achieve everything, but I understand the value of experience.

But none of that has anything to do with ability, motive, attitude, or fitness.

I also understand why folks like to get judgemental. It's a social skill. Name-calling is an energy outlet, and a way to validate your own ego. But it's not constructive. Instead, it's a game where at least one person loses. Or both.

I love my life today. I understand how I got this way, and I don't mind saying so.

moose_droppings

Dec 11, 2012, 7:54 PM
Post #37 of 50 (2759 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:

But that's OK, because now I can start a new challenge: 70 insults on rc.com in one year!
Well OK then, you've got ugly legs.
Tongue

(This post was edited by moose_droppings on Dec 11, 2012, 7:54 PM)

dan2see

Dec 11, 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #38 of 50 (2745 views)
Shortcut

Re: [moose_droppings] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

moose_droppings wrote:
dan2see wrote:

But that's OK, because now I can start a new challenge: 70 insults on rc.com in one year!
Tongue

Thanks Moose, we're moving ahead.
Oh yeah? Well your mother wears army boots!
Now, we're moving ahead.

Although I'm disappointed about this thread. Here we are at Post #38 and I really hoped that other folks would submit ideas for their own Birthday Challenges.

(This post was edited by dan2see on Dec 11, 2012, 8:52 PM)

markc

Dec 11, 2012, 8:53 PM
Post #39 of 50 (2732 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
moose_droppings wrote:
dan2see wrote:

Tongue

Although I'm disappointed about this thread. Here we are at Post #38 and I really hoped that other folks would submit ideas for their own Birthday Challenges.

Dan, to date my only birthday challenge is to keep having them. I admire that other people make these one-day or year-long challenges, but it's just not how I'm wired right now.

I visited Andrew this summer. We climbed a bit in between the frequent showers. I'm sorry we didn't think to reach out. It would have been nice to meet you. If and when I come up again...

moose_droppings

Dec 12, 2012, 2:13 AM
Post #40 of 50 (2704 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
moose_droppings wrote:
dan2see wrote:

Tongue

Oh yeah? Well your mother wears army boots!
Now, we're moving ahead.

A couple years back I started a thread with a birthday TR report and encouraging others to contribute their own TR report on their BD climbing to the thread . A couple people responded and it quickly died.

Don't be disappointed Dan, it's the thought that counts.Smile

PS, how did you know that about my mother?

dan2see

Dec 12, 2012, 3:01 AM
Post #41 of 50 (2694 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

moose_droppings wrote:

I'm older than you are, remember!

moose_droppings

Dec 12, 2012, 5:07 AM
Post #42 of 50 (2678 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
moose_droppings wrote:

I'm older than you are, remember!

Dad???!!!???

Partner oldsalt

Dec 12, 2012, 1:08 PM
Post #43 of 50 (2660 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I turn 63 on Saturday...thinking about "You climb pretty well for an old guy" comments.

I'll reach waaaay back in the past for an expression about my climbing:

"It is not how well the mule sings, it is that the mule can sing at all."

Partner robdotcalm

Dec 12, 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #44 of 50 (2627 views)
Shortcut

Re: [oldsalt] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Prejudice is assuming that certain characteristics apply to all members of a social/ethnic/racial/religious/age/whatever group, when it does not apply to all of them even though certain characteristics may be more common amongst the particular group than people on average. Some of Lena’s comments were ageist but caused me more mirth than anguish.

When Lena wrote

“you climb well enough for an old guy" caused the first of my giggles since at my age (82), I’m literally more often asked if I’m still driving than if I’m still climbing.

However when Lena wrote, “given your age, I think you have more flexibility to travel.” I did get upset. Well, not really but the comment caused my wife and me to have a really good case of the giggles especially the way things have gone this past fortnight. Five of our grandchildren live locally. Two weeks ago we had two wrestling matches, two basketball games + practice, a dance recital and a school program for some of which we provided the transportation as well a few days/nights of babysitting and helping on things such as forensics. This is a typical scenario for us. Yesterday, was over the top. Our youngest son developed kidney stones a couple of weeks ago. This disease is painful and debilitating as the doctors work through trying different therapies. Yesterday, Mary and I were up at 3:15 AM to drive to our son and daughter’s-in-law house. Mary stayed to get breakfast for three grandkids and see them off to school, while I drove to Denver with Jon and Kristie for his lithotripsy treatment. My wife and I arrived back home at 6 PM. That’s when I read Lena’s comment so you can see why it caused us to laugh a bit hysterically.

Last season I had 60 days of outdoor climbing (I don’t keep track of gym climbing but probably about 10 days). If I didn’t have so many family responsibilities, I’m sure it could have easily been 90 days. And traveling always involve fitting things to other people’s schedules. Right now I negotiating the time for a spring trip to Joshua Tree.

Let there be no misunderstanding here. For me, the satisfaction of a rich family life far outweighs the missed climbing time. It’s simply that the phrase, “ You have more time to travel,” is prejudiced in the sense that it assumes all old people have no responsibilities. Mary and I are glad it’s not that way for us even though there are times when it seems a bit trying.

Rob.calm

lena_chita

Dec 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #45 of 50 (2598 views)
Shortcut

Re: [robdotcalm] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

robdotcalm wrote:
Prejudice is assuming that certain characteristics apply to all members of a social/ethnic/racial/religious/age/whatever group, when it does not apply to all of them even though certain characteristics may be more common amongst the particular group than people on average. Some of Lena’s comments were ageist but caused me more mirth than anguish.

When Lena wrote

“you climb well enough for an old guy" caused the first of my giggles since at my age (82), I’m literally more often asked if I’m still driving than if I’m still climbing.

I DID NOT say "you climb well enough for your age" to Dan. The only time I used that phrase was in response to olderic, to say that yes, I see that saying "you climb well enough for your age" would be as offensive as saying "you climb well enough for a girl".

What I said was, "most people will be happy to be climbing when they are your age".

This sentiment was also expressed by knubs:

knubs wrote:
70 huh? wow! i hope i am in good enough shape to be leading when i'm 70! i'm only 20 now so i have a ways to go, but all the people i know that are 70 can barely walk, much less lead a climb! even if you didnt get 66 climbs like you wanted, i'd still say you are doing a hell of a lot better than most at that age

I do feel that I will be very happy to still be climbing when I am 70 yo, and I have my uncle as an inspiration -- he climbed Kilimanjaro for his 70th birthday, and is still skiing in the Alps every winter (he is 77 now). But I also know that there is a very good chance that I might not be able to-- my parents, both in their late 60s, are not up to strenuous activities like that.

I still do not see the comment as derogatory, but I will, in the future, be more careful with statements like this.

robdotcalm wrote:
However when Lena wrote, “given your age, I think you have more flexibility to travel.” I did get upset. Well, not really but the comment caused my wife and me to have a really good case of the giggles especially the way things have gone this past fortnight. Five of our grandchildren live locally. Two weeks ago we had two wrestling matches, two basketball games + practice, a dance recital and a school program for some of which we provided the transportation as well a few days/nights of babysitting and helping on things such as forensics. This is a typical scenario for us. Yesterday, was over the top. Our youngest son developed kidney stones a couple of weeks ago. This disease is painful and debilitating as the doctors work through trying different therapies. Yesterday, Mary and I were up at 3:15 AM to drive to our son and daughter’s-in-law house. Mary stayed to get breakfast for three grandkids and see them off to school, while I drove to Denver with Jon and Kristie for his lithotripsy treatment. My wife and I arrived back home at 6 PM. That’s when I read Lena’s comment so you can see why it caused us to laugh a bit hysterically.

Last season I had 60 days of outdoor climbing (I don’t keep track of gym climbing but probably about 10 days). If I didn’t have so many family responsibilities, I’m sure it could have easily been 90 days. And traveling always involve fitting things to other people’s schedules. Right now I negotiating the time for a spring trip to Joshua Tree.

Let there be no misunderstanding here. For me, the satisfaction of a rich family life far outweighs the missed climbing time. It’s simply that the phrase, “ You have more time to travel,” is prejudiced in the sense that it assumes all old people have no responsibilities. Mary and I are glad it’s not that way for us even though there are times when it seems a bit trying.

Rob.calm

I think you are reading too much into my response to Dan, because of your situation.

Dan listed the following excuses for why he cannot climb enough:

dan2see wrote:
The first challenge is climate, and the climbing season.

The second challenge is finding folks to climb with.

The third challenge is skill level, and experience.

The fourth challenge is setting and following a goal.

The fifth challenge is partners. Not groups: partners.

Nowhere on that list is lack of time, the fact that he is still working, or that he has day-to-day responsibilities in caring for his mother, aunt, grandson, wife, etc. etc. that prevent him from traveling. In fact, in a separate post in that thread, Dan mentioned that his wife was still working part-time, adding, jokingly, that it was "because someone has to pay for his gas for driving to the mountains"-- which led me to assume that he, himself, was retired.

This was the post (with excuses) i was responding to, when I said that he probably has more flexibility (than I do--being the mother and the only primary caregiver of two school-age children) to travel.

lena_chita

Dec 13, 2012, 1:23 PM
Post #46 of 50 (2588 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I think you are reading too much into my response to Dan, because of your situation.

Dan listed the following excuses for why he cannot climb enough:

dan2see wrote:
The first challenge is climate, and the climbing season.

The second challenge is finding folks to climb with.

The third challenge is skill level, and experience.

The fourth challenge is setting and following a goal.

The fifth challenge is partners. Not groups: partners.

Nowhere on that list is lack of time, the fact that he is still working, or that he has day-to-day responsibilities in caring for his mother, aunt, grandson, wife, etc. etc. that prevent him from traveling. In fact, in a separate post in that thread, Dan mentioned that his wife was still working part-time, adding, jokingly, that it was "because someone has to pay for his gas for driving to the mountains"-- which led me to assume that he, himself, was retired.

This was the post (with excuses) i was responding to, when I said that he probably has more flexibility (than I do--being the mother and the only primary caregiver of two school-age children) to travel.

Upon further reflection, I realize that responding to a post with the facts as listed above, I could have simply said, "sounds like you have more flexibility to travel than I do". Prefacing it with "given your age" was unnecessary and does show a bias on my part. My apologies.

LOL, unlike racism, sexism, and the rest of such "isms", where if you are born white you may never truly experience what it feels like to be on the other side, we will all get old, so we will all at some point experience "the other side". Hopefully by then the more enlightened society will make it easier for us.

ObviousTroll

Dec 13, 2012, 3:00 PM
Post #47 of 50 (2574 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jesus Lena... Quit whining.

dan2see

Dec 13, 2012, 8:26 PM
Post #48 of 50 (2541 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ObviousTroll] Year-long Birthday Challenge [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ObviousTroll wrote:

No Troll, Lena isn't whining. She has a lot to tell about her own life, and you can see that she cares about other folks' lives, too.

A lot of folks find it difficult to express their views in public. Also we are doing a fair amount of self-disclosure here, which automatically makes some of us uneasy.

Yikes! Writing is a lot harder than climbing.

Personally, I find that every rock adventure is a challenge. So it doesn't much matter which challenge I choose, not really. So it looks like my "70" birthday challenge is going to be: Keep doing stuff, keep learning, keep having fun.

And I hope to hear how guys are having fun, on the rocks and off.

----------------------------
P.S.

Yes Lena, I'm retired.

I used to be a free-lance program developer (Java and C++) but that's over.
Since then, I've tried to start a new career:
Retail jobs are really hard to keep.
I took a course in Wildlife Management.
Then I took a course in Graphic Design.
But those jobs aren't working for me.

So today I'm learning to be an artist, and I actually dream about selling my stuff, some day!

Mountain adventures help. I keep my own hours. But managing my time for school, homework, and projects is a major challenge, so I restrict my mountain visits to Sundays.

Fortunately I'm now a Senior, so my Canada Pension pays the rent and school. My wife's pension pays groceries and medical. But she's still working, and that pays for the car and other things. We're not entirely satisfied with our lives today, but we're certainly happy.

ObviousTroll

Dec 13, 2012, 8:34 PM
Post #49 of 50 (2536 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ObviousTroll wrote:

lol, on this subject I would also enjoy pointing out that while you attack Marc for his general use of the word girl--you are over there in the forum gender specific called "the ladies room." This, fellas is what I'd call a bigot.

Boooooooo!

Now feel free to break my post up into four or five quoted sections and pretend like you have evidence to disprove each part. I've got your number dialed girl, don't play the game if you can't throw the dice.

dan2see

Dec 13, 2012, 9:17 PM
Post #50 of 50 (2524 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ObviousTroll wrote:
ObviousTroll wrote:

lol, on this subject I would also enjoy pointing out that while you attack Marc for his general use of the word girl--you are over there in the forum gender specific called "the ladies room." This, fellas is what I'd call a bigot.

Boooooooo!

Now feel free to break my post up into four or five quoted sections and pretend like you have evidence to disprove each part. I've got your number dialed girl, don't play the game if you can't throw the dice.

Jesus Troll... Quit whining.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook