Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Jun 24, 2013, 5:04 PM
Post #100026 of 105309 (7112 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Too late?

granite_grrl

Jun 24, 2013, 5:06 PM
Post #100027 of 105309 (7110 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

this one and the dead scuba diver one I think are my two all time favorites. both ref renob.

I wuntz teh kitteh!

and yet ewe CTd teh kitteh.

KITTEH!

granite_grrl

Jun 24, 2013, 5:08 PM
Post #100028 of 105309 (7109 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
[image]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7127/roflbottkn6od1.jpg[/image]

this one and the dead scuba diver one I think are my two all time favorites. both ref renob.

I wuntz teh kitteh!

snoopy138

Jun 24, 2013, 5:42 PM
Post #100029 of 105309 (7105 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

weke end report ... went to the hole on saturday, did some climbing. malibu sunday ... wanted to try onsighting ground zero, but was unsuccessful. zent on try #3. pretty gud rowt that tony put up. also did skeezer pleaser, stopping teh klok from ~5 years ago -- hadn't been on it since.

carabiner96

Jun 24, 2013, 6:47 PM
Post #100030 of 105309 (7096 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Weekend report- I now know what acute mountain sickness feels like.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2013, 7:52 PM
Post #100031 of 105309 (7092 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

Fun, isn't it?

So far, I've only gotten it above 13,000 feet.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2013, 7:52 PM
Post #100032 of 105309 (7090 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
weke end report ... went to the hole on saturday, did some climbing. malibu sunday ... wanted to try onsighting ground zero, but was unsuccessful. zent on try #3. pretty gud rowt that tony put up. also did skeezer pleaser, stopping teh klok from ~5 years ago -- hadn't been on it since.

Looks like jak doesn't get his dollar.

carabiner96

Jun 24, 2013, 7:59 PM
Post #100033 of 105309 (7088 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Fun, isn't it?

I think i was about at 13000 when it got bad, and 13,500 when I puked, got dizzy, and turned around. Didn't feel better until I was all the way down to Denver, and even then I needed to pound coffee to get rid of the killer headache.

Partner camhead

Jun 24, 2013, 8:58 PM
Post #100034 of 105309 (7083 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Fun, isn't it?

I think i was about at 13000 when it got bad, and 13,500 when I puked, got dizzy, and turned around. Didn't feel better until I was all the way down to Denver, and even then I needed to pound coffee to get rid of the killer headache.

This does not sound like such a cute sickness after all.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #100035 of 105309 (7079 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Fun, isn't it?

Yeah, fortunately the mountains in Montana don't go above 12,799. I would have been fukt if I got AMS on granite, as we were fucking toasted as it was.

Next time camp at the trailhead for a day or two before you go.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #100036 of 105309 (7064 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

While it's tru snoppy showed up on sat. I made him relocate a rattle snake, that tried to bite him and wrassel him into teh pond. Go by a gnu sling to hang on teh Drive By... then go up and change it. Belay forever while Nate hung fix'd draws awl over teh fuking crag. Belay C-ya, Enrico, 2X agent and Terrie. Hang teh warm ups so I didint has two. Rearange draws fer Terrie... so it wood be easier fer her to hopefully send. And assorted other chores. He wus lucky to get anything dun fer hisself. Even thou Sunday wus a climbing day fer him, he decided knot to cum back....

I wunts my dollar!!!1 Nau! NAU!!!!!!!

And dun't try to pawn oft sum other dollar bill on me... I rote down teh cerial number.

snoopy138

Jun 25, 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #100037 of 105309 (7060 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

While it's tru snoppy showed up on sat. I made him relocate a rattle snake, that tried to bite him and wrassel him into teh pond. Go by a gnu sling to hang on teh Drive By... then go up and change it. Belay forever while Nate hung fix'd draws awl over teh fuking crag. Belay C-ya, Enrico, 2X agent and Terrie. Hang teh warm ups so I didint has two. Rearange draws fer Terrie... so it wood be easier fer her to hopefully send. And assorted other chores. He wus lucky to get anything dun fer hisself. Even thou Sunday wus a climbing day fer him, he decided knot to cum back....

And dun't try to pawn oft sum other dollar bill on me... I rote down teh cerial number.

I guess that's jak's story.

Partner camhead

Jun 25, 2013, 12:08 AM
Post #100038 of 105309 (7058 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

Also had to relocate a copperhead teh other day. Picked him up with the stickity clippity, he struck it several times. Then we had a discussion about whether venom would be bad for draw nylon when we stuck the first bult. A girl asked if she could use the stickclip, and I told her yeah, but not to touch the clip since there might be venom on it. She gave me a weird look and backed away.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #100039 of 105309 (7055 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

Really nau? ....is there anything that iz untru about my story?

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 12:16 AM
Post #100040 of 105309 (7055 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

I wunts my dollar nau! NAU!!!!!

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #100041 of 105309 (7047 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

This may have to go to arbitration. If only we had a loyer to help us out.

snoopy138

Jun 25, 2013, 12:55 AM
Post #100042 of 105309 (7043 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

only teh details.

snoopy138

Jun 25, 2013, 1:07 AM
Post #100043 of 105309 (7036 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

Also had to relocate a copperhead teh other day. Picked him up with the stickity clippity, he struck it several times. Then we had a discussion about whether venom would be bad for draw nylon when we stuck the first bult. A girl asked if she could use the stickclip, and I told her yeah, but not to touch the clip since there might be venom on it. She gave me a weird look and backed away.

teh rattlesnake was a baby, fully extended to maybe 6 inches? we loaded it via stick clip into my sandwich tupperware. had to get that thing out of teh hole. a few hours later some, uhh, amateur herpetologists came through trying to find rattlers to catch.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 1:13 AM
Post #100044 of 105309 (7034 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

Arbitration my ass!!!! Snoppy didn't cum back, I won!!! Gimnie my dollar!!!!1

and we dun't kneed know stinking loyer.... how cood ewe ever trust a guy who lies for a living?

shaking hed Kids these dayz.... ewe kan't trust 'em two tell teh truth, two knot spray or two pay up!

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2013, 1:40 AM
Post #100045 of 105309 (7029 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

and we dun't kneed know stinking loyer.... how cood ewe ever trust a guy who lies for a living?

shaking hed Kids these dayz.... ewe kan't trust 'em two tell teh truth, two knot spray or two pay up!

Well, I would also need your address to mail the said dollar to.

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2013, 1:48 AM
Post #100046 of 105309 (7026 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

And, the contradiction lies here. I don't think you have my digits. So you either get someone to zachariah them, or you set the little red number counter back to zero.

So.

Do you engage the services of a well known Zachariah, or do you Mark it Zero? Your call, smokey.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 2:08 AM
Post #100047 of 105309 (7020 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

only teh details.

I sea.... So that's how yore gunna play it? mumbling under my breath... fuking loyers and there fuking double talk

So tell me.... exactly what details are inkorrect? I wittnessed everything myself except teh snake trying to wrassle ewe into teh pond but when ewe got back ewe told me that's whut happened and I took ewe at yore werd that it happened teh way ewe said.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 2:23 AM
Post #100048 of 105309 (7018 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

And, the contradiction lies here. I don't think you have my digits. So you either get someone to zachariah them, or you set the little red number counter back to zero.

So.

Do you engage the services of a well known Zachariah, or do you Mark it Zero? Your call, smokey.

Well, I certainly dun't wunt ewe two has to mark it zero.... and while I due retain teh services ov a well known Zachariah, I dun't thinks we are at that poynt yet. I'll post up an address in grupe when I gets teh chance.

snoopy138

Jun 25, 2013, 2:38 AM
Post #100049 of 105309 (7015 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

only teh details.

I sea.... So that's how yore gunna play it? mumbling under my breath... fuking loyers and there fuking double talk

So tell me.... exactly what details are inkorrect? I wittnessed everything myself except teh snake trying to wrassle ewe into teh pond but when ewe got back ewe told me that's whut happened and I took ewe at yore werd that it happened teh way ewe said.

well, for one, I didn't belay Nate while he fixed up teh entire carg. that was brent's jorb. don't think I belayed c-ya at all either.

tripperjm

Jun 25, 2013, 5:50 AM
Post #100050 of 105309 (7004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Knot so fast there......

only teh details.

well, for one, I didn't belay Nate while he fixed up teh entire carg. that was brent's jorb. don't think I belayed c-ya at all either.

sighs....More loyer double talk?

Ewe kin make up any story ewe wunt. Bottom line iz.... ewe din't cum back but decided instead to play with teh n00bs on overated easy roots in teh kiddie pool.

course, ewe missed Tweeker Daves hour long meltdown, a couple ov big sends and awl ov us laughing at ewe and yore lack ov self respect.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook