Premier Sponsor:

Rokjox

Aug 19, 2013, 4:23 PM
Post #1 of 16 (12689 views)
Shortcut

Has Supertopo died, Finally?
Report this Post
Can't Post

Looks like I can't find the server in the wonderful wilderness of greater Metro San Francisco. I had not expected ST to ever die of lack of money, so I imagine they paid their bills. However its been several hours so far since I noticed its being Offline.

If I have any luck at all, they have been reported to Anonymous and have been taken off the internet for the crimes against the republic and its principles of internet (and national) freedom and decency that is not shared by the ST management.

I fully expect they will get the doghouse back online.

But thats too bad in its way, They portray themselves as "running the wildest forum for the wild-wild west" or some such fanciful tripe, yet are intellectually dishonest as only a very few caredfully scripted writers are allowed to post up anything but the most stupid and foolish politically correct propaganda. You'd think Ignorant B. S. was a degree from a Cali University.

Their wild-wild west forum is as tame as the California theme parks and about as deep as the upper Merced. Disneyland claims to have a wild-wild west exhibit too. .burly as anything ST has offered in years. The forum is under the control of fallen climbers now. They can (some of them) climb over 5.8 but thats about it and frankly, they ain't the caliber I grew used to. They are the very epitome of wankers, all worried about people getting their feelings hurt or some shithead who verily deserves being condemned might actually hear a discouraging word. Emotionally cowards, willing to risk their lives (or especially others lives), but not ever risk shedding a tear.

ST jumped the shark, even as a vehicle for promoting sales of greatly overwritten guides to a Federal Park. Due to his role in an illegal event, a violation of Park rules that led directly to the death of a young woman, he was "banned" for a while, but thats a handslap where proximate causes of death are involved. These guys aren't delicate or especially perfect nice either, someone should have been arrested and jailed in a Federal facility, not banned from the park. Leading another to their death while encouraging them to violate existing law on the way appears to be manslaughter at least.

And I really don't like the Supertopo guides, they are hugely overwritten and are a form of cheating to my eye. Of course, I never expect Cali trust-funders and fatcats to understand how leaving mystery intact and allowing the mountain a chance could ever be good for climbing.

Darn I miss Bachar. Chickenshit forever-aid climbers and "sport" climbers have overwhelmed the decent and honorable game in my sport, sport climbing and wall-rat camping hold the glamour.

Really, this is how I see the last 15 years. A very few brilliant skyrockets launched out of the mud that climbing has been driven into by hacks and commercialized interests who dominate now with a screaming chorus of fanboys who fail to see their mediocracy. I see few guys out in the field with any courage doing the big leads and a lot of whiners with mechanized bolt drills demanding heir right to drill the face of one more unmemorable big-wall or sport route somewhere where the rich kids can be made to feel important. Preferably someplace where servants can be gotten cheap near a resort with good 4G service.

F'em'all. Lets hear from those who climb alone or with a small group and who try and avoid the paparazzi surrounding the self-promoted, self-financed globe-trotting pretenders who claim to be the leadership of this sport.

I rather talk with guys that refuse to name new routes, publish route lists or "claim" FA's. I know they exist, I read about a guy in Southern Arizona who doesn't self-promote, there has got to be others. People who make gear for their own use, don't join the local SAR, Don't idolize 20 foot 5.13's and think about the wasted money spent when they see climbing magazines full of wealthy guys travelling tens of thousands of miles pursuing bolders rediculously far away.

(This post was edited by Rokjox on Aug 21, 2013, 4:33 PM)

caughtinside

Aug 19, 2013, 8:50 PM
Post #2 of 16 (12667 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Rokjox] Has Supertopo died, Finally? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Forum seems up and working fine.

Nice rant.

Rokjox

Aug 19, 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #3 of 16 (12652 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Has Supertopo died, Finally? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Glad you approve. I wonder if it will ever lead inthe direction I would like to see a conversation drift?

I am taking the long view, this forum has a crawl rate much lower than the other place, I expect to have it evolve over days and weeks instead of blowing apart in 30 minutes.

I am looking for a very few actual 1% 'ers anyway. I really don't expect much from trustafaries and the other hard core Kalies. This forum has a wider intended audience, not just the So-cal metasexuals. Certain responces need longer response and compose time than the ST attention span encourages.

(Oh, no insult to faries, Tinkerbell was standup.)

Time to go fix a sewer connection my tenant has plugged up. An old man has to deal with his responsibilities.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Aug 21, 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #4 of 16 (12623 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rokjox wrote:
Glad you approve. I wonder if it will ever lead inthe direction I would like to see a conversation drift?

Death by a thousand crickets?

Rokjox

Aug 21, 2013, 5:05 PM
Post #5 of 16 (12616 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alright, I reworded the first post and tried to better focus a pretty unfocused dissatisfaction I am trying to express. I will bring back any deleted thoughts later if I can get a topic going that could point to a better way for our shared sports future interests. I really think climbing is about to be badly busted internally and the inevitable reaction will bust it in other ways external to our "community". There has got to be a better way than what climbing has been twisted into and hopefully can be decommercialized somewhat. A lot of what has come about has not been optimal to my eye.

I also dislike the concatenation of climbing with BASE, it is a trip for the people involved of course, but the two sports multiply risk when pursued together and climbing loses respect in the trade as BASE injuries become associated with climbers. We got enough problems without being mistaken for them guys.

Climbers need to be perceived in the future as reasonable and lawful users of the resources we share, not as sneaks and scofflaws. Almost no place in the US is it legal to BASE jump, much less Terrain Track or pop little balloons stuck on poles a few feet off the ground. Shooting through natural arches and bridges? That is dead stupid shit and climbing needs no association with that.

Supertopo is in the end, a trap for climbers. It is counterproductive to our interests as a group and dominated by a group very much different demographically than I ever imagined when I first logged on 8 years ago?

I think the majority of the posters are actually over 55, at work and are mostly uniformed employees who in some way make (or used to make) a living off of servicing, selling, rescuing or herding tourists and climbers around the recreational lands and waters of the planet.

They some climb, but most of them have a financial interest or a control issue, they are not primarily recreational climbers, which is why recreational climbers get so slammed when asking recreational climber kind of questions.

The demographics at Quantcast seem so support my thoughts on the actual structure of the new Supertopo population. they underwent a coup about a couple years ago, and few noticed. The average age skyrocketed and the actual climber became more of guest posters, not regulars.

Supertopo needs to die or be rebranded. The guides they produce are a flawed concept and appear to me to violate certain tenets of good sense and the legal authority of the park service to control and regulate the parks resources.

Things will change in the future, I think the climbing guidebook business is about to die, (can it get any deader?) among other things.

Sorry about the lack of focus, Rokjox ain't been out of the closet in a long time and Che has fallen out of practice.

(This post was edited by Rokjox on Aug 21, 2013, 5:11 PM)

climbingtrash

Sep 4, 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #6 of 16 (12515 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rokjox wrote:
Looks like I can't find the server in the wonderful wilderness of greater Metro San Francisco. I had not expected ST to ever die of lack of money, so I imagine they paid their bills. However its been several hours so far since I noticed its being Offline.

If I have any luck at all, they have been reported to Anonymous and have been taken off the internet for the crimes against the republic and its principles of internet (and national) freedom and decency that is not shared by the ST management.

I fully expect they will get the doghouse back online.

But thats too bad in its way, They portray themselves as "running the wildest forum for the wild-wild west" or some such fanciful tripe, yet are intellectually dishonest as only a very few caredfully scripted writers are allowed to post up anything but the most stupid and foolish politically correct propaganda. You'd think Ignorant B. S. was a degree from a Cali University.

Their wild-wild west forum is as tame as the California theme parks and about as deep as the upper Merced. Disneyland claims to have a wild-wild west exhibit too. .burly as anything ST has offered in years. The forum is under the control of fallen climbers now. They can (some of them) climb over 5.8 but thats about it and frankly, they ain't the caliber I grew used to. They are the very epitome of wankers, all worried about people getting their feelings hurt or some shithead who verily deserves being condemned might actually hear a discouraging word. Emotionally cowards, willing to risk their lives (or especially others lives), but not ever risk shedding a tear.

ST jumped the shark, even as a vehicle for promoting sales of greatly overwritten guides to a Federal Park. Due to his role in an illegal event, a violation of Park rules that led directly to the death of a young woman, he was "banned" for a while, but thats a handslap where proximate causes of death are involved. These guys aren't delicate or especially perfect nice either, someone should have been arrested and jailed in a Federal facility, not banned from the park. Leading another to their death while encouraging them to violate existing law on the way appears to be manslaughter at least.

And I really don't like the Supertopo guides, they are hugely overwritten and are a form of cheating to my eye. Of course, I never expect Cali trust-funders and fatcats to understand how leaving mystery intact and allowing the mountain a chance could ever be good for climbing.

Darn I miss Bachar. Chickenshit forever-aid climbers and "sport" climbers have overwhelmed the decent and honorable game in my sport, sport climbing and wall-rat camping hold the glamour.

Really, this is how I see the last 15 years. A very few brilliant skyrockets launched out of the mud that climbing has been driven into by hacks and commercialized interests who dominate now with a screaming chorus of fanboys who fail to see their mediocracy. I see few guys out in the field with any courage doing the big leads and a lot of whiners with mechanized bolt drills demanding heir right to drill the face of one more unmemorable big-wall or sport route somewhere where the rich kids can be made to feel important. Preferably someplace where servants can be gotten cheap near a resort with good 4G service.

F'em'all. Lets hear from those who climb alone or with a small group and who try and avoid the paparazzi surrounding the self-promoted, self-financed globe-trotting pretenders who claim to be the leadership of this sport.

I rather talk with guys that refuse to name new routes, publish route lists or "claim" FA's. I know they exist, I read about a guy in Southern Arizona who doesn't self-promote, there has got to be others. People who make gear for their own use, don't join the local SAR, Don't idolize 20 foot 5.13's and think about the wasted money spent when they see climbing magazines full of wealthy guys travelling tens of thousands of miles pursuing bolders rediculously far away.

Jak is that ewe?

areyoumydude

Sep 5, 2013, 6:23 AM
Post #7 of 16 (12505 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Pretty funny you're complaining about this on rc.n00b.

Rokjox

Aug 13, 2014, 8:07 PM
Post #8 of 16 (11265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What fun! Big Stuff Happening at Stupid Taco!

((Note to above poster:, its hard to post on the destruction of a forum on the forum itself. They will ban you... I got experienced. You benn experienced? )

So, it appears that Supertopo has blown its entire collective memory apart. Its alexis rating shows its dropped almost 8000 PLACES in the last three months, continuing its decline of the last two years. Slow and steady inordinate decline, its rating is getting so low that even losing a few hundred regulars causes it to drop 10% a quarter due to the low number base to start with. Its score is so low it almost has dropped off the charts of all the scoringsites. Almost worth nothing now, according to the sites that estimate a websites dollar value, and earning perhaps a few dollars a day from ad revenue, according to another site...

I hope CM is selling a LOT of overwritten guidebooks.

Is it Attempted Suicide?

A desparate act for sure. What can you say about a creature that destroys its own memory? Its like a person trying to remove the memories of old girlfriends by doing surgury with a small caliber shotgun held 4 feet away.

ST seems to have taken all of the posters its ever had, and competely erased all of the posts of anyone who was deemed disliked by whoever has the power now. Tens of thousands of posts, written by people who , like me, had climbed for two generations, knew ALL the names, did the deeds. KNEW who had been bad and who good... and what and when. Many had been consistant and well known posters, (unlike me?) who had posted as valued and known "members of the community of climbers" for many years ON THAT SITE. Contributing photos, alternative histories, true stories and solid content. (I had 6 years on site I think, and was a reasonably well known poster...javascript:%20addTag('sly')

Every thread of interest now has holes in it, people making comment to posts that are missing, comments left hanging without referent.. Gutted and insensible. What a lark.

Looks to me like a sea change at ST, and with the change in attitude, someone just stomped everyone they didnt like out of desperation, having no other answer to tens of thousands of actual posts that didn't fit their perconceptions of what people see, saw and did. Perhaps hundreds of long term posters, I can't tell from here. Doctors, lawyers, cops, and every other sort of distinguished individual. The vast majority actual climbers of decades experience. Posts that showed actual people, actual stories and their actual interactions. Tore out wholesale, without review, without notice or argument.

They Totally sold out to something. And it wasnt honor, truth, and the American Way. At least not the American Way we talk about when speaking of public forums and censorship.

Shows what complete and utter changes have occurred in the "editorial Staff" at ST since they sort of lost the climbing bug and became parachutist lemmings. They really don't like to associate much with the same guys anymore, not so much tolerance for alternate views any more. And maybe a lot of the actual "climbing community" really don't feel much connection with them any more? Or them with it?

As is typical of the Orweelian ST's Management Style, so far even this HUGE and sudden increase in the size of the "Memory Hole" is brought without a single note to the "community" they "serve". No chance to save a great thread or post from the wholesale deletions. No argument if this is a good idea or if raw personality based censorship was really proper or necessary? After all, most of the deleted posts were all clean, cogent and ON TOPIC, even if the language did tend to be a little realistic and real world.

No reason to, they treat their fiefdom as a absolute autocratic despotism, no need to tell the damn peasants ANYTing. No posted rules, no posted standards, no known moderators, no known process for complaint resolution, no standards of any sort, except what pleases the ALMOST completely unknown "editorial staff". On ST, you know more about GE and Leavitt Industries than what or who makes the rules on ST, or what they are.

To the Editorial staff of ST, the great silent OZ.

I never met you, and I have become damn glad of it. From here, you look like one of the smallest members of my actual climbing community. I am sure its very sweet being so privledged, spending your time flying around to pretty "exit sites" instead of eating shit in a campground and sleeping in the dirt, and its been pretty easy to forget them dirty climbers who actually fill the campgrounds when your ST sponsered parties isn't filling up a block of a dozen of the best campsites with caterers operating illegally and under the radar of the health departments and other local governing authorities. Its sweet enough that you feel you have entitlement and can control the "community" of climbers, promote some, "ban" others.

You seem to have created a structure with which to create an income stream off of the park systems, despite being a notorious scofflaw and one of the most problematic of park users. Your Bolt Replacing Business that is so cleverly desquised as a "charity benefit" (a "non profit") to the climbing community serves to promote an actual lowering of climbing standards and is the antithesis of actual local climbing community involvment.

Great, another line of obvious bolts, this time 1/2 inchers by 5 inches deep. Just what we all need, eh? Keep that damn "charity" running another 100 years, whether climbers want or need it. And who gains if you ignore the supposedly "target" community? Look behing the curtain and see the real motivations, its usually money AND power to make and protect the income stream.

Gee, thanks, but we never needed your involvment when we did things before. We musta done pretty good without you as all you can do is bray about how you are saving so much important stuff... As you erase thousands of hours of posts, and hundreds of climbing related posts off your website...

Who gerts power and how are they using it. Who benefits and who gets to play beind the scenes? Those are the kind of questions will get your last 5 years of posts erased and ANY mention of your name in a positive light will get squashed on ST.

Given our differences, Yeah, I think I'd rather meet some other clowns. Your association with climbing works against our sport and is a poor advertisement for it.

Blow your metaphorical literary brains out, censor your site, support and glorify idiots who perform illegal stunts and create hugely expensive rescues. ( This is always popular with the people who make money off of being rescuers at least. One of the secrets of ST is how mwnay long term posters are making money off of these exact "sports" while posting as simple enthusiasts.

For myself, I'm fed up with ST, even as a lurker. Like most of Americas actual climbers, if the stats are to be believed. I have an animosity to your sponsers, your events and your supporters, I suppose, as I think you need to be gone as a website.

But of course, you can blame it all on me. I destroyed your site, along with all of the other climbers you have "banned".

Most of all, please do what most of the lemmings in your actual stupidest, least legal and most deadly of all "sports" do eventually. And do it somewhere it won't reflect on Climbing or cost the taxpayer to pick you up.

Drop Dead Lemming.

God Bless America and screw all the self-appointed Censors and "Our climbing Leadership". Screw ST. Screw ASCA too. They don't need or deserve our money.

((Meta comment -- yes its long, and yes its not "Positive". Its not intended to be anyhing but what it is, expressed annoyance at a damned overfed Kali climber paparazzi and blog operator.

Enjoy!))

timstich

Apr 16, 2015, 2:19 AM
Post #9 of 16 (10213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Meh, I could never get riled up about anything on the Taco. I used to love the place when Ouch was alive. I don't know, perhaps it was because I didn't really get into the hot political threads. Those really soured some of you people.

Glad this place still plods along. It's good to have choices. Seems like you are doing better here, Rokjox.

Rokjox

May 29, 2015, 5:03 PM
Post #10 of 16 (10002 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This is rich, I love it...

(( Alexa;s Image will not load, too bad... it's a time versus popularity graph, shows a blank field except for a SMALL little blip, just about gone off the page. I'll try and reload the image when I have more time. I got grandkids today...))

This is the May 15 graph of ST popularity. A few months ago there were two little titties represented at that level. Two years ago, when I was Banned, they had spent years actually ON the chart, even in the TWENTIES! Then they began Banning and shunning actual decent people, and keeping the Crooks, liars and flying rats, along with their sycophants. THEN they began deleting thousands of posts wholesale, until nobody actually looking for historical tales and true climber tales could find anything, what was left is largely incoherent, with the threads all referring to people and stories now deleted.

I expect that in a few more months, nobody will be able to tell ST from a personal fashion blog put up by any other self promoting teen Emo bitch. Tell us all about how all that new junk you "review" is SO f'ng great! When you find SOMETHING that isn't just GREAT GEAR we might think you are actually doing something with that crap. (( GO GEAR LAB, MORE fake reviews! Fuck, they are giving SOCKS 5 stars! ))

I have been waiting for the slight boost that might have been provided to their site after the Free Dawn Wall episode and the very spectacular splatter of DP and the Hunt kid... but so far even that special boost has left them off the chart. They can't make up for being tools to the actual climbing community.

Looks like the Yos. Park Service is creating a website for climbers, they got tired of letting a notorious scofflaw be their voice to the actual climbing community. They can surely do it better.

That is just another nail in the ST coffin. I LOVE it.

Hey, ST! What is it like to be completely marginalized and ignored?

I told you so....

I propose a new sport for El Cap Meadows. Call it Wingsuit Skeet. Survivors are immediately arrested and shipped to Fresno to jail and everything confiscated and anyone running a getaway car is likewise arrested for collusion to commit a criminal act within a Federal facility, which should be (and is) a Federal crime, with punishment to match.

The guys that support criminals ARE criminals.

Wingsuiters and Base jumpers should beat down those guys, they are the WORST influences possible and wingsuit flying will NEVER be accepted as long as they continue to break the laws against jumping in the park. The Fucktards are killing the thing for the more honest, law abiding membership. Not that THAT is a large percentage part of their cohort...

Hang gliders are allowed, why? Because they WENT THROUGH LEGAL CHANNELS and waited for PERMITS.

Its too stupid of a death sport anyway, these geniuses are killing themselves at a rate that is actually FIFTY TIMES the rate of the next most dangerous activities. With such a SMALL number of actual pretenders to the "sport", we can hope they will all crater, too many impressionable people are being sucked into the stunt, and led to their death under the pretense of "freedom". Its not a sport, tis a damn dangerous stunt. Its the difference between a high dive into a swimming pool with tricks (a sport) and a highdive into a wading pool (a circus stunt). They don't fly, they drop!, with a little forward momentum. The little nylon superhero costumes are cute though... reminds me of the Lycra era of climbing.
I think their families ought to be charged for the cleanup and fined. Maybe some otherwise disengaged parents would step up and slap their kids straight if they were actually CHARGED for the stupid results of stupid actions their stupid kids did. As it is, they are just letting them die in a very expensive, dangerous and public way. I remain unimpressed. In the end, I think its bad parenting.

No grief for wingsuiters any more, they ask for what they get, they work HARD to earn it and they get it pretty damn often. Its not exactly a surprise.

(This post was edited by Rokjox on May 31, 2015, 12:34 AM)

dr_feelgood

May 29, 2015, 9:41 PM
Post #11 of 16 (9995 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Nobody fucking cares. Go away.

Rokjox

May 31, 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #12 of 16 (9985 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Has Supertopo died, Finally? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool, then you'll not mind if I continue anyway.

This site has a well known, historic enmity with he other site, and WELL over a decade of being sneered at and shat upon by those "others". I remember it well...

So this seems a good place to me.

You're the "Your Not Welcome Here" guy eh?

"Standard Greetings" to You too, Poser.

Nice to have you stop by and leave so soon. Hope you didn't strain your finger.

((ST dropped another 1252 rankings this quarter, even with boost from FDW & DP/H, looks as predicted/on schedule))

(This post was edited by Rokjox on May 31, 2015, 12:58 AM)

sungam

Jun 3, 2015, 10:07 AM
Post #13 of 16 (9962 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rokjox wrote:
"Standard Greetings" to You too, Poser.

Rokjox

Aug 18, 2015, 2:44 PM
Post #14 of 16 (9708 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

oh how I wish this site would still load images.

ST is still crashing, the plane is off the radar, nothing but a fading blip left on the charts.

Now if Kali had a sudden crash in property values, I think it would be perfect. there is nothing like watching an enemy destroy hiimself utterly.

DIE ST, Die! Nothing left for anybody to see, read or interact with, just a shitload of ancient dreamers, longing over the days when they could get an erection. As a geezer myself, I really can appreciate what they are going through. But I never tried to make the time I spent climbing appear so important as to try and make a living out of it.

But I LOVE how poorly respected and how thoroughly ignored they have become. I mean, just how miserably unrealistic do you have to be to make someone like Chongo into a hero? A fellow who spent decades of his entire life eating out of trashcans, bumming food, drugs and alcohol from people who were almost as dysfunctional as he was/is? A man to whom a bath is a big deal? (I never saw him even a little clean, he was filthy and disreputable. As a Rule.)

A lot of climbers seem to idolize anybody who has even less on the ball than themselves... a very low bar.

damn, this is likely the last chance to show the Alexa chart. Its no fun just to show a completely blank graph. I guess I will just have to get my enjoyment from the thought of the reality.

In the old days, the very same guys who are the biggest posers now, absolutely despised "trust-funders" and the little rich kids who got a stipend for staying away from home.

Now the poor little rich kids seeking solace in risking their lives to punish their parents for not giving them enough strokes are the fucking stars of "reality shows" that have no basis in reality.

The shows make a fucking fortune showing the stupid tricks rich kids come up with to make their unimportant lives look more meaningful, but at exactly the moment when they die, pennyless, they are dumped as being irrelevant to the movie makers money shots.

I love how poorly paid people are who have nothing to offer but the spectacle of them risking their life for nothing.

A fucking golfer gets millions, but an airsucking pretend batman gets nothing but the airline tickets to a place where they can be filmed getting themselves killed at their own hand.

Justice! They get paid what their actual skills are worth. Raw spectacle is cheap.

Die ST. I cheer your demise. I hope you spend every damn dime you have trying to resuscitate the corpse.

This place (RC.com) has a chance yet, but only because of the past popularity and the site name. I see no further assets here either. And the slow death of this site is also justified, you cannot argue with the metrics. You get what you deserve on the internet, eventually. Screw with the experience of what people come here to say and do, and you remove the bottom from your fanbase.

But even with this site almost completely shut down, it STILL rates higher than ST on WR and Alexa by about 1/3. A site dead for a couple years still beats ST... cool.

Good luck RC.com... there can be only one.

(This post was edited by Rokjox on Aug 18, 2015, 4:35 PM)

Partner wideguy

Sep 23, 2015, 7:28 PM
Post #15 of 16 (9523 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

How do I reply to posts again?

Maybe like this...

So what you're saying is that between ST and this site, and probably b.com... they're all walking dead, just squabbling to see who gets the last brain?

sungam

Sep 30, 2015, 2:29 PM
Post #16 of 16 (9410 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Self teaching quantum and GR to a level where you can produce a pretty reasonable pair of textbooks isn't that low of a bar, especially given the resources available at the time. Cool

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook