Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
St. George/ Lime kiln experienced climber?? Needing a little guidance
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

vinnie1604

Mar 9, 2014, 12:59 AM
Post #1 of 1 (1974 views)
Shortcut

St. George/ Lime kiln experienced climber?? Needing a little guidance  (North_America: United_States: Utah: St__George)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking for an experienced sport climber or group to jump in with and make sure I don't f**k up lol. I got into climbing before moving down to mesquite from North Idaho and had a good teacher there but still fairly new to it and haven't climbed in about 3 years..was starting to lead before the move tho. Divorce and relocation kind of killed my ambition for a bit and then I got motivated and couldnt find anyone, so my gear sat. Trying to find someone on here now. All of the walls in the area look awesome and i'm really wanting to hit um, but would like someone who's not all rusty like me to double check my shit and make sure I've still got it before I go out with any of my inexperienced friends. I'm obviously wanting to climb WITH and not just have someone watch me.. I'm a trustworthy belay..I'm a very athletic guy and love pushing my limits. I love the comraderie of the climbing community and also love the challenges and being pushed. I've got all my gear...really just need a refresher-but if it worked into a weekend/ weekday warrior partnership: that'd be cool too. (I work two weeks on, two off in Alaska so I have two weeks every month down there to play) Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take the time to help! I'm not a dud, I promise.. the first couple routes might be humerous and I'll laugh with you! It'll be a good time, better after those first couple though.. just need to get my legs back under me Smile

(This post was edited by vinnie1604 on Mar 9, 2014, 7:04 AM)

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook