Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

sungam

Jul 27, 2014, 4:59 PM
Post #45026 of 45342 (9947 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
m8 I fukkin swear on me mum the fuck is that m8 like a postage stamp cannae see shit m8 is that a tie or your chest and m8 u cannae even te;; what the fcuk for srs m8 i fukkin swear

All I heard was "Blah, blah, blah, I'm a stuuuuuupid bitch."
I'm sorry my friendly sir but I swear on my mother that I do not like this as I cannot tell what is going on in the picture. The picture is the size of a standard USPS postage stamp, and thus the viewer is simply not able to make out any details at all. For example, it appears that you may be wearing a tie but I honestly could not say for sure, and nor could any other veiwer of average eyesight.

I am very serious about this topic, and I dislike it, and -by proxy - you, though I do still consider you a friend. Do not doubt my seriousness on this topic!

Get a bigger computer screen.
But then it would be mismatched with my other 3!

You're such a fashionista
I was trying to brag about my gaming rig. Fucks sake.

Gmburns2000

Jul 27, 2014, 10:06 PM
Post #45027 of 45342 (9937 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:
m8 I fukkin swear on me mum the fuck is that m8 like a postage stamp cannae see shit m8 is that a tie or your chest and m8 u cannae even te;; what the fcuk for srs m8 i fukkin swear

I'm sorry my friendly sir but I swear on my mother that I do not like this as I cannot tell what is going on in the picture. The picture is the size of a standard USPS postage stamp, and thus the viewer is simply not able to make out any details at all. For example, it appears that you may be wearing a tie but I honestly could not say for sure, and nor could any other veiwer of average eyesight.

I am very serious about this topic, and I dislike it, and -by proxy - you, though I do still consider you a friend. Do not doubt my seriousness on this topic!

you game with three screens?

Partner epoch

Jul 28, 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #45028 of 45342 (9923 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

You game with only three screens?

Gmburns2000

Jul 29, 2014, 2:10 AM
Post #45029 of 45342 (9916 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

You game with only three screens?

I play Civ III on a laptop. Sometimes I play spider solitaire, freecell, minesweeper, and angry birds, too. my FB friends don't play angry birds with me anymore because I always win. Unsure

Gmburns2000

Jul 29, 2014, 2:25 AM
Post #45030 of 45342 (9912 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

slightly amused by the latest ken nichols thread on MP: http://www.mountainproject.com/...l-mass-/108976944__1

sungam

Jul 29, 2014, 4:42 PM
Post #45031 of 45342 (9898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

eve online bby

Gmburns2000

Aug 2, 2014, 4:39 PM
Post #45032 of 45342 (9875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Looks like we may have discovered the pup's breed. She looks an awful lot like a dox-bull, which is a mix of a dachshund and pit bull. We may have lucked out, as that's a good breed to have and she's SUPER sweet, doesn't bark, and love to play. However, she's typical dachshund and is stubborn as fuck. But she's pretty smart, fast, and love to dig.
Attachments: Pandora.jpg (27.7 KB)

Gmburns2000

Aug 2, 2014, 4:39 PM
Post #45033 of 45342 (9874 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000

Aug 11, 2014, 3:27 PM
Post #45034 of 45342 (9807 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

bump

Gmburns2000

Aug 11, 2014, 3:28 PM
Post #45035 of 45342 (9805 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

why?

Gmburns2000

Aug 11, 2014, 3:28 PM
Post #45036 of 45342 (9804 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pc++

erisspirit

Aug 11, 2014, 7:43 PM
Post #45037 of 45342 (9796 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
That's awesome though. Many happy years!!

Thanks. There may be climbing invites starting next year again, so keep your eyes and ears open.

How's life down south? You climbing at all?

I'm psyched on that. I don't check in here often so shoot me a PM so I get am email notification.

The last six months have been great for climbing. I've pretty much eleminated the gap between my sport and trad onsight levels and I've been soloing a ton. I'm leave in 4 days for a month long trip to Grand Teton NP. Will be soloing a lot but two of my partners just moved to CO and others are coming thru on road trips. I'm pretty excited.

That's sweet, as long as the sport and trad levels aren't 5.4. Still, Tetons sounds nice. You going to hit up Loran (now that he can drive) and Erin (now that she's surrealistically a Boulderite)? Don't forget the most hated man on the knob. He's always up for trips. I can put you in touch.

Be careful with the fast-moving storms out there if you're soloing.

Planning to hit up the Edge for sure. Tetons are a long drive for him but I'm coming down to CO at some point so I'm definitely trying to get out then. Although a meet up vedauvoo would be sick. Edge, wanna go to vedauvoo!?!?

Does Erin still climb? Thought she quit and took up trail running or something. I'd be psyched if she wanted to get back in to it.

Yeah, I might start a thread or maybe just PM some people but I would like to climb with some RC.comers.

Gee I disappear, and only missed 2 pages??

Yeah I still climb... though I am still frustratingly wimpy on lead ... I will be on a climb, I know is safe and know I can pull the move and still be a big ole chicken... I am working on it, but it is a slow process (mostly because I get stubborn when pushed)

I like the climbing out here so far!

Though I like the running too so I've been pretty busy!

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:41 PM
Post #45038 of 45342 (9760 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Thanks. There may be climbing invites starting next year again, so keep your eyes and ears open.

I'm psyched on that. I don't check in here often so shoot me a PM so I get am email notification.

The last six months have been great for climbing. I've pretty much eleminated the gap between my sport and trad onsight levels and I've been soloing a ton. I'm leave in 4 days for a month long trip to Grand Teton NP. Will be soloing a lot but two of my partners just moved to CO and others are coming thru on road trips. I'm pretty excited.

That's sweet, as long as the sport and trad levels aren't 5.4. Still, Tetons sounds nice. You going to hit up Loran (now that he can drive) and Erin (now that she's surrealistically a Boulderite)? Don't forget the most hated man on the knob. He's always up for trips. I can put you in touch.

Planning to hit up the Edge for sure. Tetons are a long drive for him but I'm coming down to CO at some point so I'm definitely trying to get out then. Although a meet up vedauvoo would be sick. Edge, wanna go to vedauvoo!?!?

Does Erin still climb? Thought she quit and took up trail running or something. I'd be psyched if she wanted to get back in to it.

Yeah, I might start a thread or maybe just PM some people but I would like to climb with some RC.comers.

Gee I disappear, and only missed 2 pages??

Yeah I still climb... though I am still frustratingly wimpy on lead ... I will be on a climb, I know is safe and know I can pull the move and still be a big ole chicken... I am working on it, but it is a slow process (mostly because I get stubborn when pushed)

I like the climbing out here so far!

Though I like the running too so I've been pretty busy!
That was exactly what I was going to post.
Cept the part about scared on lead. Or even climbing.
Or the trail running.
But the rest was spot on.

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:42 PM
Post #45039 of 45342 (9758 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Hey Don. I saw some posts about you moving but not where to. Where ya headed?
f you was still me friend you would know that I'm currently located at...

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:43 PM
Post #45040 of 45342 (9757 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
the grand tetons

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:47 PM
Post #45041 of 45342 (9754 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
the grand tetons
Almost.
On the other side of the hill at Idaho Falls.
in between City O Rocks and GT. Not to shaby.
If I ever klimb again.

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:50 PM
Post #45042 of 45342 (9753 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

dang. If had known you where so close I could have headed over to the grand and cut your rope. Could use the 20 manguts promised me. Being outa work for so long kinda cut into me monies.

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:53 PM
Post #45043 of 45342 (9752 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

you avoiding the MHMOTK or should I put you in touch?

I think Erin climbs still. They were talking about getting together at some point.

Sounds like a sweet trip. What brought it on?

Edge will totally take the sharp end on the sharp offwidths. In fact this is what he said recently:

Edge wrote:
Hell yeah, if Brian asks me I'm totally down for doing sharp offwidths at veedawoo. I won't even question it.

quote tags don't lie. unless I disagree with them, and I don't disagree with this one

I thought MHMOTK wuz ChurningwitaRake?
Otherwise I has no ideas.

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 5:57 PM
Post #45044 of 45342 (9749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Injury Update.
Been back at work for 1.5 months.
I'm still going to PT 3x a week and walking with cane.

donald949

Aug 15, 2014, 6:05 PM
Post #45045 of 45342 (9746 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So should I change my handle to:
A. Notorious S.K.I.
B. The Don formally known as S.K.I.
C. The Infamous former skier extraordinaire.
D. None of the above.

SKI would be Shattered Knee Injury.

Gmburns2000

Aug 16, 2014, 2:10 AM
Post #45046 of 45342 (9738 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

I think Erin climbs still. They were talking about getting together at some point.

Edge will totally take the sharp end on the sharp offwidths. In fact this is what he said recently:

Edge wrote:
Hell yeah, if Brian asks me I'm totally down for doing sharp offwidths at veedawoo. I won't even question it.

quote tags don't lie. unless I disagree with them, and I don't disagree with this one

Was talking about JM. I thought we liked the kid ^^?

Gmburns2000

Aug 16, 2014, 2:12 AM
Post #45047 of 45342 (9737 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:

Edge wrote:

Was talking about JM. I thought we liked the kid ^^?

kid = wolfie

Gmburns2000

Aug 16, 2014, 2:15 AM
Post #45048 of 45342 (9736 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
A. Notorious S.K.I.
D. None of the above.

The DonSki

Shut the Fuck Up DonSki

The Donarooski (Making Copies)

SkiDonalds

Glad you're doing better though. Any sign of normality in the future? A cane is better than crutches for sure. Are you relying on the cane for the actual stepping motion, or is it more for just support during walking?

erisspirit

Aug 18, 2014, 12:52 AM
Post #45049 of 45342 (9679 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
A. Notorious S.K.I.
D. None of the above.

The DonSki

Shut the Fuck Up DonSki

SkiDonalds

Glad you're doing better though. Any sign of normality in the future? A cane is better than crutches for sure. Are you relying on the cane for the actual stepping motion, or is it more for just support during walking?

STFUDonSKI?

uggg hope the PT is helping!

went out and did some trad multipitch climbing like a real live climber. It was 5.6 ... but hey at least I didn't cry and my hubs didn't cut my rope.

Gmburns2000

Aug 18, 2014, 3:41 AM
Post #45050 of 45342 (9668 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
A. Notorious S.K.I.
D. None of the above.

The DonSki

Shut the Fuck Up DonSki

SkiDonalds

STFUDonSKI?

uggg hope the PT is helping!

went out and did some trad multipitch climbing like a real live climber. It was 5.6 ... but hey at least I didn't cry and my hubs didn't cut my rope.

Yeah, kind of hoping he saw that for the joke it was.

which climb did you get on?

First page Previous page 1 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook