Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Aug 12, 2015, 9:49 PM
Post #105101 of 105309 (9859 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I was hard up to climb last weekend. SO I staggered out to the local proj in some heat. very sweaty. I don't know if top rope soloing in bad conditions in your boxer shorts is hard core or just pathetic.

If felt like it was on the pathetic side.

caughtinside

Aug 12, 2015, 9:50 PM
Post #105102 of 105309 (9857 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic woo! sweaty grots zolo FTW!

caughtinside

Aug 12, 2015, 9:50 PM
Post #105103 of 105309 (9855 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool

snoopy138

Aug 12, 2015, 11:56 PM
Post #105104 of 105309 (9843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
I was hard up to climb last weekend. SO I staggered out to the local proj in some heat. very sweaty. I don't know if top rope soloing in bad conditions in your boxer shorts is hard core or just pathetic.

Teh deliverance? Is that thing in the sun? sounds pretty miserable.

caughtinside

Aug 13, 2015, 1:03 AM
Post #105105 of 105309 (9836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

No, it is very shady but the hike is sunny and hot and Im in a froth when I get there. The climb has mostly good texture, but the crux is tenuous and I fall off every time if my fingers are sweating (which they were). An evening breeze kicked up and my second run went better though, I just got out there too early.

I don't even bother trying to climb anything remotely hard in the sun any more unless it's cold. Spent like zero days at the house and Gee dub last season since I saw you guys in November... because it was 80 and sunny every weekend all winter.

dr_feelgood

Aug 13, 2015, 4:23 AM
Post #105106 of 105309 (9822 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
sungam wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
where in CA? it is a large state. It is larger than your haggis-town.
Bay area, next month. My GF got a job offer over there and we decided that a wee adventure would be quite fun so she took it.

Sweet. I hope it pay$.

Oakland is great. All the hipsters got priced out of SF so they're dragging us down now too. What city is the job in?

I like how you say "us", as though you're not part of the gentrificashunz.
durp

caughtinside

Aug 13, 2015, 3:36 PM
Post #105107 of 105309 (9794 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
sungam wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Bay area, next month. My GF got a job offer over there and we decided that a wee adventure would be quite fun so she took it.

Sweet. I hope it pay$.

Oakland is great. All the hipsters got priced out of SF so they're dragging us down now too. What city is the job in?

durp
Oh man! Getting burned by a bozone transplant! That one stingz

snoopy138

Aug 13, 2015, 4:52 PM
Post #105108 of 105309 (9784 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

No, it is very shady but the hike is sunny and hot and Im in a froth when I get there. The climb has mostly good texture, but the crux is tenuous and I fall off every time if my fingers are sweating (which they were). An evening breeze kicked up and my second run went better though, I just got out there too early.

I don't even bother trying to climb anything remotely hard in the sun any more unless it's cold. Spent like zero days at the house and Gee dub last season since I saw you guys in November... because it was 80 and sunny every weekend all winter.

speaking of which ... it's early, but I might try to get up there t-day weke end again. would like to get back the teh house.

caughtinside

Aug 13, 2015, 6:41 PM
Post #105109 of 105309 (9774 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

speaking of which ... it's early, but I might try to get up there t-day weke end again. would like to get back the teh house.

Right on, keep me posted. I'm sure I can get out for a day.

snoopy138

Aug 17, 2015, 4:46 PM
Post #105110 of 105309 (9696 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Zent the last of the morning carg routes on Saturday, that's the whole wall.

Have one more weke end before I head to france, hopefully I can get in a day either at Echo (if it cools off a bit) or teh Hole.

lena_chita

Aug 17, 2015, 6:14 PM
Post #105111 of 105309 (9686 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was browsing some photos on MP... and found Jack, CI, and Art photos from Thailand.

Just a random fact of the day.

dr_feelgood

Aug 18, 2015, 3:35 PM
Post #105112 of 105309 (9641 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
sungam wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Sweet. I hope it pay$.

durp
Oh man! Getting burned by a bozone transplant! That one stingz

Haha! I know I am part of the problem.

caughtinside

Aug 18, 2015, 4:16 PM
Post #105113 of 105309 (9634 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I was browsing some photos on MP... and found Jack, CI, and Art photos from Thailand.

I think AB has a bunch too RIP pBLL

Man, I drank a AB the other day, first one in years... It was delicious. Then went to a Grace Potter show. Never heard of her, best show I've seen in at least 5, maybe 10 years? So good.

carabiner96

Aug 18, 2015, 8:24 PM
Post #105114 of 105309 (9615 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Man, I drank a AB the other day, first one in years... It was delicious. Then went to a Grace Potter show. Never heard of her, best show I've seen in at least 5, maybe 10 years? So good.
shes a Vermonter, I saw her before she got big when she just played street corners and farmers markets.

dr_feelgood

Aug 19, 2015, 2:03 AM
Post #105115 of 105309 (9586 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

shes a Vermonter, I saw her before she got big when she just played street corners and farmers markets.
Hipster.

granite_grrl

Aug 19, 2015, 2:14 PM
Post #105116 of 105309 (9556 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the big folk music festival happening in town here this weekend. Ticket price for two and a half days (Friday to Sunday) go at $115, which is a good value if this was something that you were really into, but a little steep if you're not sure if you want to go. Could but a one day ticket for $70, but it's not that much more for the whole weekend.

Lot of people going to be there, but I only know a few of the names and of those I'd only be interested in Joel Plasket and Whitehorse (though I think it's likely that you guys have never heard of either).

But, if I don't go I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself all weekend. Every other year I've had something else going on.

dr_feelgood

Aug 19, 2015, 6:12 PM
Post #105117 of 105309 (9546 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the big folk music festival happening in town here this weekend. Ticket price for two and a half days (Friday to Sunday) go at $115, which is a good value if this was something that you were really into, but a little steep if you're not sure if you want to go. Could but a one day ticket for $70, but it's not that much more for the whole weekend.

Lot of people going to be there, but I only know a few of the names and of those I'd only be interested in Joel Plasket and Whitehorse (though I think it's likely that you guys have never heard of either).

But, if I don't go I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself all weekend. Every other year I've had something else going on.

That doesn't seem all that pricey for a 2-day fest. I like going to those smaller festivals, because you can often find some kickass new acts that you like, and if the act that is playing sucks, do something else for a half-hour.

granite_grrl

Aug 19, 2015, 7:31 PM
Post #105118 of 105309 (9540 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

That doesn't seem all that pricey for a 2-day fest. I like going to those smaller festivals, because you can often find some kickass new acts that you like, and if the act that is playing sucks, do something else for a half-hour.

No, I don't think it's expensive considering it's a 2-day+ (Friday night is in there too) fest. It's just expensive enough though that I don't know if I should go just for the sake of going, ya know?

dr_feelgood

Aug 19, 2015, 7:42 PM
Post #105119 of 105309 (9538 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

No, I don't think it's expensive considering it's a 2-day+ (Friday night is in there too) fest. It's just expensive enough though that I don't know if I should go just for the sake of going, ya know?

Oh totally. There are a few festivals around bozeangeles that I haven't made it to, largely due to scheduling, but also due to only mild interest in the genre.

caughtinside

Aug 20, 2015, 1:14 AM
Post #105120 of 105309 (9519 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Oh totally. There are a few festivals around bozeangeles that I haven't made it to, largely due to scheduling, but also due to only mild interest in the genre.

I dabbled in folk music festivals.

granite_grrl

Aug 20, 2015, 11:43 AM
Post #105121 of 105309 (9489 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I like golf music, but I feel that there should be more than two people on the list that I recognize and I'm interested in.

Still, I have some friends that absolutely RAVE about this festival every year, and seeing as this I my last week up in the area I think I'll probably go. Then I can say, yeah I went to SummerFolk once.....I've seen better.

Plus I decided to do hangboreding right now, so I don't really need to get out and climb the climbs this weekend, just get my workout in on Sunday.

dr_feelgood

Aug 20, 2015, 4:27 PM
Post #105122 of 105309 (9478 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I like golf music, but I feel that there should be more than two people on the list that I recognize and I'm interested in.

Still, I have some friends that absolutely RAVE about this festival every year, and seeing as this I my last week up in the area I think I'll probably go. Then I can say, yeah I went to SummerFolk once.....I've seen better.

Plus I decided to do hangboreding right now, so I don't really need to get out and climb the climbs this weekend, just get my workout in on Sunday.

Golf music?

snoopy138

Aug 20, 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #105123 of 105309 (9448 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

not in 'Nam, of course.

snoopy138

Aug 20, 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #105124 of 105309 (9445 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

not in 'Nam, of course.

I appear to have dabbled in cheesetittery.

snoopy138

Aug 20, 2015, 11:58 PM
Post #105125 of 105309 (9442 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I have not dabbled.

But there is a punk festival out in the desert in October that I'm going to. Bad Religion, Pennywise, Descendents, NOFX, Agent Orange, TSOL, Bouncing Souls, Strung Out, Anti-Flag, Sham 69, Swingin' Utters, H20, some 90's ska bands I could really do without, and some others.

Hopefully I'll be able to hit up New Jack the next day, it's not too far away from there.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook