RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

mtnsplitters

Mar 7, 2016, 11:27 PM
Post #1 of 2 (6903 views)
Shortcut

2-Piece Alpine Anchors
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for some feedback from the community on a 'how-to' video that I recently helped create (unlisted on YouTube):

https://youtu.be/XpwY4vLEKYo

This video is aimed at students that are taking courses with SIET (advanced alpine mountaineering courses) and need a brush up on alpine anchors, need to get on the same page as one another in terms of vocab, etc, and need to understand current industry best practices before their course. The vid also serves as a resource for anyone interested in learning more advanced tech skills.

Thanks for the help!
jb

Partner epoch

Mar 11, 2016, 9:46 PM
Post #2 of 2 (6635 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mtnsplitters] 2-Piece Alpine Anchors [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

If in fact your

In reply to:
...video was reviewed by 2 or more AMGA/IFMGA Certified Guides and/or SIET Instructors and produced by industry professionals.

Then you shouldn't broadcast that you are unsure of the validity of the methods to unknown unvetted internet pundants. (Though there are some exceptional readers and contributers to this forum.) Your questioning of the method creates a liability and overall undermines the credibility and methods taught by your 'professionals'. They went to school, got the certifications and get paid the (not so) big bucks to keep folk from killing themselves.

If you are seeking overall cupping on the editiing/videography, welp, I'll let others chime in...

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook