First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

tangboy

Feb 7, 2002, 4:53 AM
Post #1 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS...
Report this Post
Can't Post

ladies... i am sorry but i have to ask this question... how many of you wear thongs when you climb? there really isn't a clothing section on the forum boards. so i posted this here since i was climbing with a chick while bouldering and when she was doing a sit start... her thong poped up. i mean is it comfortable to climb in one? lol this sounds perverted i know... i am just wondering. thanks
tang

Partner pianomahnn

Feb 7, 2002, 4:57 AM
Post #2 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

*boing*

Partner russman

Feb 7, 2002, 5:03 AM
Post #3 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I know you were jsut tryign to get attention with your topic. I looked pretty fast to see what was up. I guess it worked. Good job Tang

mnutz

Feb 7, 2002, 5:03 AM
Post #4 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmm, are there pics to go along with this thread?!

woodse

Feb 7, 2002, 5:06 AM
Post #5 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

haha

When is a girl going to answer this forum and let us pervs...I mean guys ...know whats up? This could be an interesting topic.

woodsE

nikegirl

Feb 7, 2002, 5:19 AM
Post #6 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll have to ponder this question.

hmmmm.

T

Feb 7, 2002, 5:20 AM
Post #7 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I like thongs!

maculated

Feb 7, 2002, 5:33 AM
Post #8 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmm . . . well, ever since high school I've had a preoccupation with panty lines. Thus, I am a thong wearer the majority of the time. Yes, I've climbed with one. It's kind of a toss-up.

One one hand, the cotton suckers are sort of more comfortable, but they kind of bunch up under duress of the harness, so thongs are good for that reason (and no panty lines).

Thong wearing takes some getting used to. I've gone running and don't recommend that, so I think for long controlled climbing, not a problem. If I were some banzai, dyno throwing climber, probably not.

Hope that was educational.

maculated

Feb 7, 2002, 6:06 AM
Post #9 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Man, good idea. I've got spandex for lacrosse, I'll have to try it out next trip to the rock.

rocmonkey

Feb 7, 2002, 6:39 AM
Post #10 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This topic brought on a chuckle from my side...
Now the question could be turned from maybe-sexism and the question put...
How many of the male climbers wear thongs?

Just something to ponder after I saw thongs for men in our local clothing store. I dont even want to try and imagine that.
So maybe for "education" you guys who were reading this and not responding for obvious reasons can get involved now...

breathe stone
R C

phasenoise

Feb 7, 2002, 9:03 AM
Post #11 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My ex once bought me one, and just to please her I tried it a few times. In the beginning it's as uncomfortable as hell....always scratching your ass, but after a while you get used to it and don't even notice it's there. But it takes a lot getting used to.

Oh, and when I did wear it, she used to get extremely horny, so it was worth the ass-scratching

Now it's just lying in my closet.....waiting for its next victim......any of you girls wanna come and look

zlipper

Feb 7, 2002, 1:38 PM
Post #12 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

"its like a new pair of underwear, at first its constrictive; but then it becomes a part of you"

-Garth-

well the whole thing about underwear is pointless i stoped wearing it when i was 14 i generally wear kilts so no space for underpants. havent worn a pair in over 2 years. oh and i play bagpipes so if anyones looking for a piper im right here ill do the traveling

jcs

Feb 7, 2002, 1:58 PM
Post #13 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hahaha!
Only a Scandinavian would admit that he wears a thong- nice job man! And what is up with Germans and those tiny Speedo's?

rockwomyn

Feb 7, 2002, 2:07 PM
Post #14 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Looking at your profile tang, it looks like you wear thongs. This is I have to say pretty close to being a dumb as hell question. Honestly I always wear thongs and i can say I HAVE NEVER ONCE even thought about my under wear while climbing and if they pop out of my pants and my belayer can't control himself thats pretty sad and very immature considering my life is in their hands. So whatever you wear bloomers, thongs , granny panties or none at all....What in the world does it have to do with climbing. Just one more reason as to why this site is turning out to be LAME...no offense to you tang. So, I'll sit back and wait for the defensive attacks to follow. Another predictable aspect of this site.

[ This Message was edited by: rockwomyn on 2002-02-07 06:09 ]

roclymber

Feb 7, 2002, 2:10 PM
Post #15 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

personally, as a male i never have worried about what to wear. thats why it sucks to be a girl. I can go with boxers, briefs, or even commando, and not think once about my clothes and whether its affecting my climbing or not. though usually i wear boxers, and i havent had a problem since

matt

Partner sauron

Feb 7, 2002, 2:27 PM
Post #16 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Rawr, I love feisty women

- d.

charrock

Feb 7, 2002, 2:42 PM
Post #17 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

LM w No way will I not wear underwear while I jog. Done that and it's like driving with loose golf balls in the trunk. Talk about chaffing.

Maculated - Checked your profile and recognized the name. Did you use to have a site for Aussies. We were searching sites a few years back and came across many. I think yours was one. We ended up with a red Tri. The greatest dog we've ever owned. He loves to hang out at the rocks while I boulder and climb.

Tang your going to get lots of action on this post. positive and negative
Later all, Charlie
PS notice I didn't answer:-)

indiesummit

Feb 7, 2002, 3:28 PM
Post #18 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If it ain't tight and white, I ain't wearin it!

Man, I love this site...

mountainrat

Feb 7, 2002, 3:31 PM
Post #19 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I never wear underwear unless I'm teaching late in the year, when it is hot, and I'm wearing thin dress pants- for obvious reasons. WHY UNDERWEAR ARE OUT-DATED: They were invented to keep "clothes" (rough woolen stuff, etc.) from chaffing all the skin from earlier humans' bodies... almost everythjing I wear now is 100% cotton, unless it's some poly-blend for moisture wicking purposes. Nevertheless, I don't wear 2 t-shirts, I don't wear 2 pairs of socks (usually), and I don't wear 2 ties, so WHY should I wear 2 pairs of pants? Levi's 501 button fly is all I need... just DON'T PUT 'EM ON RIGHT OUTTA THE DRYER! OUCH

tradgirl

Feb 7, 2002, 4:49 PM
Post #20 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I personally feel that going "commando" while climbing is your best bet- there is just so much going on clotheswise down there that anything you can do to free up traffic and concentrate on the route is highly beneficial.

Laurie

maculated

Feb 7, 2002, 5:33 PM
Post #21 of 70 (3884 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yup, Char, still have the website, too. Guess what the URL is now: http://www.maculated.com

Lucky. My dog HATES going climbing with me. On my first lead climb I could hear him just sitting there whining the higher I got. If he isn't tied up he likes to play chicken with you as you hang on the rock. Punk.

[ This Message was edited by: maculated on 2002-02-07 09:35 ]

hardcoredana

Feb 7, 2002, 5:33 PM
Post #22 of 70 (3437 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I go commando too!!!!

But not while wearing short skirts.

Only when climbing.

fiend

Feb 7, 2002, 5:59 PM
Post #23 of 70 (3435 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Underwear is the devil. http://phpbb.sourceforge.net/...les/icon_twisted.gif

tangboy

Feb 7, 2002, 6:08 PM
Post #24 of 70 (3433 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

EVERYONE thanks for replying to my post. i didn't post this topic as a perverted guy trying to get off to girls repsonses or whatever, i was just curious on how comfortable it is. i am the kind of guy to dress for comfort, so yes i wear my new patagonia bouldering pants ALL THE TIME. oh... and rockwomyn, i dont wear thongs although i am kinda curious as to which pic made you think i do. i am a neked dude... i love to do things neked, but i won't go into those stories. for one incident you can look at one of the pics i have submitted to show you what i like to do thanks again for all of yalls viewpoints on this post.
tang

mikedano

Feb 7, 2002, 6:42 PM
Post #25 of 70 (3431 views)
Shortcut

THONGS... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks to this topic I'm just going to pretend that every girl I see climbing is actually wearing a thong--whether it's true or not.
And the best thing is that no one can stop me HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sincerly,
El Captain Pervert.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook