RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

yoni

Jan 1, 2004, 7:02 PM
Post #1 of 3 (910 views)
Shortcut

israel climbing
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

my friend and i are taking a trip to israel from jan 4 to jan 18 and would like to do a good bit of climbing while we're there. any info or partners would be greatly appreciated. my cell number is israel will be 057-303-981. my email is jbarker929@yahoo.com.

thanks!
yoni

jpearl

Jan 1, 2004, 10:10 PM
Post #2 of 3 (910 views)
Shortcut

Re: israel climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow, lucky you!

Check out the Israel climbing section under the Routes listing on the right side of the website. Click on Asia, then click on Israel. I've met quite a few climbers from Israel, and they are all experienced and very friendly.

If you are in downtown Jerusalem, I think there is a great outdoor store just off Kikar Tzion called "Tiyulim" (if I remember correctlly from four years ago). Ask around, Israelis are very friendly and will give you all the info and help you need.

B'chatslecha v'Nesiya Tova (good look and have a safe journey). I look forward to reading your report on how great climbing in Israel is and seeing pictures of just how beautiful Aretz Yisrael truly is too.

Shalom,
jpearl

jpearl

Jan 1, 2004, 10:12 PM
Post #3 of 3 (910 views)
Shortcut

Re: israel climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow, lucky you!

Check out the Israel climbing section under the Routes listing on the right side of the website. Click on Asia, then click on Israel. I've met quite a few climbers from Israel, and they are all experienced and very friendly.

If you are in downtown Jerusalem, I think there is a great outdoor store just off Kikar Tzion called "Tiyulim" (if I remember correctlly from four years ago). Ask around, Israelis are very friendly and will give you all the info and help you need.

B'chatslecha v'Nesiya Tova (good look and have a safe journey). I look forward to reading your report on how great climbing in Israel is and seeing pictures of just how beautiful Aretz Yisrael truly is too.

Shalom,
jpearl

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook