RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trip Reports

Premier Sponsor:

lostangel

May 6, 2002, 11:20 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1437 views)
Shortcut

Went to Gunks 5/3-5/6 w/BrandonrPSU
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I went to the Gunks this weekend with Brandon and Adam we had a really good trip it wasnt to crowed except for sunday and the weather worked out better than we had planned, while I was there I seen rockinrobby, I knew he was going the same weekend but I was stil really surprised to run into him, I got to see him do some trad, hes really good. I got pics of it too I cant wait to get them scanned out. We multi pitched this one climb got 250ft up and my camera died, I was sooo mad because it was beautiful, hawks were flying below us I will never forget this trip, I just wish I didnt half to come home!! I also climbed a 5.10 (jacobs ladder) which is the hardest I have ever done, but the problem is I didnt get a pic and who else is going to believe me other than Brandon and Adam with! It took me three days to get (only in the mornings not three days all day), but on the third day when I went to climb it, I didn't fall, It made my week! :-) now if I could only get overhangs

We couldnt shower or anything while we were there, we stayed at camp slime and everytime we went to wash up in a gas station they only had cold water, but since all three of us smelled we couldnt smell each other, it was great!!!

[ This Message was edited by: lostangel on 2002-05-06 18:04 ]

Forums : Climbing Information : Trip Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook