RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Partner philbox

Oct 13, 2004, 12:08 AM
Post #1 of 5 (778 views)
Shortcut

This sites policy on harrassment
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

We recently suffered from a new user sending a lonely hearts type of message to some of the women of this site. Action was taken swiftly against this user but only because the admin team was alerted by a female user who was brave enough to speak up via the harrassment button.

Please use this button if you feel that a user has tried to use the site inapropriately. We take a very dim view of any sort of sexual harrassment and in particular users who wish to troll this site and spam the PM system for inapropriate purposes. Please feel free to let the admin team know what is going on as this is the only way we can deal with predators. We cannot act if we do not know what is going on.

You will be assured that we keep these matters in the strictest confidence. We act swiftly and with finality. No warnings just instant banishment from the site and their PM system is turned off.

See my sig for my attitude towards these type of people.

kimmyt

Oct 13, 2004, 12:42 AM
Post #2 of 5 (778 views)
Shortcut

Re: This sites policy on harrassment [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmm, I got these messages too.

I guess I didn't really think of it as harassment as it just seemed like a clueless kid trying to talk to people.

K.

Partner philbox

Oct 13, 2004, 1:29 AM
Post #3 of 5 (778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The fact that he has actually sent this message to 3 confirmed people on this site lets me know that in effect he is spamming. He may be a clueless kid (we will never know) but he was definitely not a rock climber as indicated (or more precisely the lack thereof) in his profile. The message I want out there is that you do this sort of behaviour at the peril of swift and decisive action. Hopefully this will make this site a more secure place for you ladies.

angelaa

Oct 13, 2004, 2:20 PM
Post #4 of 5 (778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Again
Thank you!

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Oct 13, 2004, 6:23 PM
Post #5 of 5 (778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thank you, Phil - your posting is much appreciated...

As we are all here for information and lighthearted entertainment, lest we not forget there are folks out there w/ other intentions...

Jen aka bad_lil_kitty (ooo I revealed my name ;) )

But seriously, it's good to know and keep in mind...it's often I rec'v more IM via Yahoo from folks who supposedly are from RC then I do from folks on RC that are either regulars or that have posted to my posts with regularity... if that made any sense....

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook