Forums : Profile : Mane071

Last Logon: Jul 21, 2011, 5:04 PM
Local Time: May 12, 2021, 9:18 PM

Personal Profile

Name: Manuel Mosquera
Interests: I just wanna live free without letting the world bring me down; i always like to experience new things and share them with my friends...rock climbing is a whole new kind of sport for me but the more i practice and the more i learn about it makes me like it even more, i really dont think that there's any other sport that can provide such a great feelling of mentally awareness, it's a mix of both fisically and spiritually strength and a lot of technique that i'm just beginning to discover of course with the help of a couple of new friends...
Email: mane_071@hotmail.com

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
City: Maracaibo
State: ---

Photos

What is left of Isla de Toas warming up on "lucifer" 5.10a (from the bottom looks like a 5.13d though LOL) Pablo on "Clipping Tips" 5.11b Redpointing "clipping tips" 5.11b Jimena showing off! who thinks this is a perfect ad for petzl? Guiando en inauguration gringo Ya en el tope

Videos The 5 most recent videos uploaded by a user to our Videos section are shown on the user Profile.

SpoRtClimbing / Isla de Toas

Ascent Log The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating
2010-04-19 Onsight Onsight 5.10d El Guerrero Sulú (S3) 5 out of 5 stars
2008-04-27 Onsight Onsight 5.8 Hueco Del Zamuro (HDZ) 5 out of 5 stars
2008-04-13 Red Point Red Point 5.10c Rescatando a Blooper 4 out of 5 stars

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?