Forums : Profile : eddiewouldgo808

Last Logon: Jun 6, 2007, 5:17 AM
Local Time: Apr 24, 2024, 1:19 PM

Personal Profile

Interests: surfing, rock climbing (bouldering and sport), cruising with my family and friends, volunteering, social entrepreneurship, national and international disaster relief, Hawaii (the people, the sense of community and Aloha, the food, the ocean), health and nutrition issues, eating (sushi!), Jamba Juice, sleeping
Email: eddiewouldgo@gmail.com
More Info:
i just returned to the 'aina (O'ahu, Hawai'i) end of May 2007, after finishing my graduate studies at UC Berkeley in the SF Bay Area, Cali. much as i get stoked surfing (here or in norcal), i still love bouldering and roping up. up until my move, i was a member of Berkeley Ironworks (and SF Mission Cliffs), and once again hit Bishop (and Owens River Gorge) the weekend before graduation. i'd love to find partners living in Hawai'i who would be down to hit Mokuleia or boulder Helemano. I used to climb Mokuleia regularly, but that was a few years back, and all my partners have left the island. hope to climb with you! alohas

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
Sport: 5.11a 5.12a
Boulder: V5  
City: Honolulu
State: Hawaii

Photos

What Up? on lead Dream Speed 2002

Ascent Log The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating
2007-05-15 Onsight Onsight V4 Small Cave * 4 out of 5 stars
2007-05-14 Onsight Onsight 5.10b What Up? 2 out of 5 stars
2002-04-08 Onsight Onsight 5.10a Abitarot 5 out of 5 stars
2002-03-23 Red Point Red Point 5.11a Dream Speed 5 out of 5 stars
2001-12-16 Onsight Onsight 5.10b Spice Of Life 4 out of 5 stars

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?