Forums : Profile : rockrock513

Last Logon: Sep 25, 2017, 4:38 AM
Local Time: Jun 6, 2024, 12:34 AM

Personal Profile

Interests: Racing bicycles in either sanctioned races or tuesday/thursday night world champs. Riding mountain bikes purty darn fast in the woods. In another life climbing. Onsighting at my limit is the one of the best feelings I know of!!! I never really got amped on redpointing/working routes. For me the SHEBANG is in onsighting. However these days I'm just looking to have fun while getting a workout in...
Email: No email entered.
More Info:
I climbed for 10 years on and off with the last 4-5 years being taken way to seriously...hehehe I consistently onsighted 12a with a couple 12b's in there. I bouldered and sport climbed exclusivley until about the the time when I was getting pretty good and I got a wild hair to climb a crack. I onsighted Springboard (5 star 10a NRG) without knowing if a single piece of gear was good...But turns out they all were ;-) From there I did a good 50/50 mix of sport and trad, and finally started climbing at several NC crags which are premo, if you like placing pro. The New River Gorge is by far my favorite crag and I have climbed at most major destinations in the US. I started riding a road bike to get fitness to do some mountaineering, but got so hooked on cycling I've never looked back...Until now....

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
Trad:
Sport:
Boulder:  
City: Charlotte
State: North Carolina

Photos

Dam, these balls are heavy!

Ascent Log The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?