Forums : Profile : fjielgeit

Last Logon: Nov 23, 2011, 6:53 PM
Local Time: Jun 2, 2024, 5:18 PM

Personal Profile

Interests: spiritual stuff, God, Gods, deep ecology, Tibet, Buddhism, chickens, goats, Navajo hozro, . . .
Email: No email entered.
More Info:
I've been climbing up and skiing down mountains for over thirty years. College B.A. degree in geography, geology and botany, M.A. in psych. I have taught for Outward Bound and OB type programs. When students are put into stressful situations, interesting inter / intrapersonal "conflicts" may crop up. I knew little about this when I began teaching/guiding, so I thought a masters degree was a logica next academic step. I once had a husky-malamute dog named Cooper. She loved the snow, and when we'd climb up a slope, Cooper wanted to be first on top. When we began our descent, Coops figured out that her gait or paw width was the same as my skis, so she would jump on the tails of my boards and get a free ride downhill! If I telemarked, Cooper would get slung into space and take a tumble, still had a smile on her face. I loved that gal. Fjielgeit is Norsk for mountain goat.

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
City:
State: Unknown

Ascent Log The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?