Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Sep 25, 2014, 3:38 PM
Post #103401 of 105309 (6372 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
This is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/...ed&v=wu8wS5no0_U
Yup!

dr_feelgood

Sep 25, 2014, 3:41 PM
Post #103402 of 105309 (6370 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

dr_feelgood

Sep 25, 2014, 3:42 PM
Post #103403 of 105309 (6369 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

perteckt

lena_chita

Sep 25, 2014, 6:32 PM
Post #103404 of 105309 (6346 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

camhead wrote:
Funny story: I was swamped with work Saturday morning and running around. Meanwhile, Dan snagged Karen to go climbing after only meeting her twenty minutes earlier. He dragged her out to endless, put up one shitty 5.7 for her before embarking on three 1 hr apiece seshes on Dial. By the time I finished work and caught up to them she was a bit annoyed at me, and I had to take her and her friends on a moderate tour all the next day to make up for it. Fuckin Brayack, hehe.

hehe. Your gf, your problems.

No shit. I just had forgotten to tell her that behind Banz's nice exterior is a completely self-interested climber.

"NICE" exterior? Wow, Banz must have cleaned up recently. Tongue

granite_grrl

Sep 25, 2014, 7:33 PM
Post #103405 of 105309 (6334 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Paul, interesting post on facespace about women and bolting. I'm glad you asked because while I've wondered about it myself in the past it took writing a thoughtful reply for me to really understand what was going on there.

Too many people replying to the facebook post, and I didn't want to continue the conversation there. I think it boils down to the aggressiveness of women. I see a lot of ladies replying to your thread saying they can't find a mentor. Guys either actively seek out a mentor or say fuck it, buy their own drill and just go at 'er.

Lena, you were talking about the ergonomics of drilling as a woman: you should give it a go sometime because the only thing you really have to do one handed is hold the drill while you're drilling. There's a lot of rigging involved when you're bolting routes, and part of that is how you've slug your drill and how well you can holster it when you're not drilling. Trust me, you aren't trying to change bits or anything like that one handed.

caughtinside

Sep 25, 2014, 9:21 PM
Post #103406 of 105309 (6322 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Why aren't there more women construction workers?

That's what bolting a route feels like.

carabiner96

Sep 25, 2014, 9:37 PM
Post #103407 of 105309 (6315 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

I need a man to teach me!

Just kidding. I'm lazy.

lena_chita

Sep 25, 2014, 10:02 PM
Post #103408 of 105309 (6312 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Paul, interesting post on facespace about women and bolting. I'm glad you asked because while I've wondered about it myself in the past it took writing a thoughtful reply for me to really understand what was going on there.

Too many people replying to the facebook post, and I didn't want to continue the conversation there. I think it boils down to the aggressiveness of women. I see a lot of ladies replying to your thread saying they can't find a mentor. Guys either actively seek out a mentor or say fuck it, buy their own drill and just go at 'er.

Lena, you were talking about the ergonomics of drilling as a woman: you should give it a go sometime because the only thing you really have to do one handed is hold the drill while you're drilling. There's a lot of rigging involved when you're bolting routes, and part of that is how you've slug your drill and how well you can holster it when you're not drilling. Trust me, you aren't trying to change bits or anything like that one handed.

If you saw my second post, I would like to. Theoretically -- at some point in the future. The hassle of a drill is a minor point to me personally. It doesn't stop me from putting up routes at the gym, and it wouldn't stop me from bolting, if I really wanted to bolt. What is stopping me right now is time, primarily. If i have two weekends a month to climb, I want to climb, and not bolt during prime weather season. And when the weather is NOT prime for climbing, it is prime for plenty of other things that don't require me to drive 7 hours one way.

Realistically, I don't see it happening in the next 8 years or so. I see no benefit to me personally, other than it is a skill, and learning is good. If I had nothing to climb, I would be more likely to bolt. Even if I had 2 months off right now, or even a year, I would be climbing, and traveling, and not bolting. It would have to be a long-term multi-year living-near-the-crag arrangement before I would consider it.

On a related note, camhat, you know how Banz used to bolt a lot, but not anymore? While there may be more than one reason why he stopped, the local climber-politics being one, his break-through in terms of climbing difficulty has coincided with a decrease in his bolting. And he himself has said to me that he used to bolt stuff for him to climb, but now there are so many new routes for him to climb that bolting looks less appealing. (And he has a girlfriend to spend time with, when he is not climbing)

Also, on a related subject, there was enough controversy there already and I didn't want to bring kids into it, but really, if you were to compare the fraction of male bolters who have young kids vs. total number of male bolters, to a fraction of female bolters with young kids vs a total number of female bolters, your numbers will be even more dramatically different, IMO. That fell into the "time" category, I guess.

I think Karla has kids. I don't think any other female bolter hes young kids, or any kids, that I am aware of.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2014, 1:09 AM
Post #103409 of 105309 (6298 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Is that the same reason that there aren't more female engineers?

Crowbars aren't that hard to use.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2014, 1:20 AM
Post #103410 of 105309 (6297 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

If you saw my second post, I would like to. Theoretically -- at some point in the future. The hassle of a drill is a minor point to me personally. It doesn't stop me from putting up routes at the gym, and it wouldn't stop me from bolting, if I really wanted to bolt. What is stopping me right now is time, primarily. If i have two weekends a month to climb, I want to climb, and not bolt during prime weather season. And when the weather is NOT prime for climbing, it is prime for plenty of other things that don't require me to drive 7 hours one way.

Realistically, I don't see it happening in the next 8 years or so. I see no benefit to me personally, other than it is a skill, and learning is good. If I had nothing to climb, I would be more likely to bolt. Even if I had 2 months off right now, or even a year, I would be climbing, and traveling, and not bolting. It would have to be a long-term multi-year living-near-the-crag arrangement before I would consider it.

On a related note, camhat, you know how Banz used to bolt a lot, but not anymore? While there may be more than one reason why he stopped, the local climber-politics being one, his break-through in terms of climbing difficulty has coincided with a decrease in his bolting. And he himself has said to me that he used to bolt stuff for him to climb, but now there are so many new routes for him to climb that bolting looks less appealing. (And he has a girlfriend to spend time with, when he is not climbing)

Also, on a related subject, there was enough controversy there already and I didn't want to bring kids into it, but really, if you were to compare the fraction of male bolters who have young kids vs. total number of male bolters, to a fraction of female bolters with young kids vs a total number of female bolters, your numbers will be even more dramatically different, IMO. That fell into the "time" category, I guess.

I think Karla has kids. I don't think any other female bolter hes young kids, or any kids, that I am aware of.

That's why I didn't really want to bring it up in Paul's facebook thread, it wasn't a major part of your post.

For me bolting is more about giving my due to the climbing community than the drive of putting up new routes. Its was nice to put up a few routes, and I'm sure I'll put more up at some time, but I don't have that need that someone like Nathan has.

I think it's more of a reflection of society than anything else. Yes, I think that women being directed not to be so aggressive has something to do with it, but I think you're right about things like kids too. And even in a relationship without children, the man and woman in the relationship take on certain roles too which may leave the women more responsibility at home regardless (I'd be curious on your thoughts on a childless couple).

lena_chita

Sep 26, 2014, 2:50 PM
Post #103411 of 105309 (6222 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

That's why I didn't really want to bring it up in Paul's facebook thread, it wasn't a major part of your post.

For me bolting is more about giving my due to the climbing community than the drive of putting up new routes. Its was nice to put up a few routes, and I'm sure I'll put more up at some time, but I don't have that need that someone like Nathan has.

It is one way to give back to the community. I prefer doing stuff like volunteering for rocktoberfest, or trail days. I see your point though.

Still, I think I might have felt different if the "entrance fee" into bolting were lower. Like, if my husband/boyfriend were a bolter already. I have a bunch of people who can show me how to bolt. But it is a bit of a favor to ask, and there is some hassle involved in arranging the time that works for everyone, etc. So the closest I came to it was when I was hanging out a lot with Banz.

granite_grrl wrote:
I think it's more of a reflection of society than anything else. Yes, I think that women being directed not to be so aggressive has something to do with it, but I think you're right about things like kids too. And even in a relationship without children, the man and woman in the relationship take on certain roles too which may leave the women more responsibility at home regardless (I'd be curious on your thoughts on a childless couple).

I tried to point it out, but i don';t think people got it.

It is not just the NUMBER of female bolters vs the number of male bolters that is disproportionately skewed. (supposedly disproportionately, since we are talking without firm numbers, just perceptions)

If you look at the females who DO bolt, and look at how many routes they each have bolted, on average, vs. how many routes an average male bolter puts up, the ratio is ALSO very skewed. So it is not only that there are fewer female bolters, it is also the fact that female bolters, on average, bolt less routes than male bolters, even if they do bolt.

I cannot find the reference right now, But I do remember reading about the study of leisure time that showed women, on average, reporting couple hours less of leisure time in their daily life than men did. The take-home point was that even with the advent of dual-income families, and more men doing housework, the distribution was still not even, even without kids in the mix.

Obviously, statistics have no relevance whatsoever in how an individual couple decides to split their time. And so much is perception! -- for me and Heffe, I often feel that I have more time (or rather, I MAKE time) for activities I enjoy, while he is the one who can spend a whole day cleaning the house, and feel like he HAS TO to it, and so has no time for other stuff... he genuinely feels that he has no time to go climbing every other weekend, because he needs to cut grass, cook, do laundry, and clean.

But at the same time, let's say we are hanging out on Saturday morning, nothing much to do until it is time to take Kidling1 to ju-jitsu. Heffe's "hanging out" means drinking coffee and looking at facebook. My "hanging out" means drinking tea, looking at facebook, doing the dishes, and laundry, starting the bread, and making sure I have all the lunch fixings for later.
So, is it leisure time for me, or is it work time? It doesn't FEEL like work. I am not rushed. I am getting to drink tea, and surf the web, and talk to Heffe... I just do some things in between... but come on, "doing laundry" means two minutes to sort and stuff the clothes into the washer, and a minute to transfer the clothes into the drier. I feel like, when I think "doing laundry", I count it as 5 min of put/transfer time, and 10-15 min of fold and put away time, hardly worth mentioning. While Heffe counts it as 2 hours, because it would be 4 hours before he has two loads of laundry finished. Does it make sense?

And then other " work"... I don't even NEED to do the bread baking. I just like it. I don't NEED to garden, either, I can buy stuff. So is it leisure time because I like it, but work time if I don't? E.i. if I grew tomatoes in the garden, it is leisure, but if I went to the store to buy them, and felt rushed and stressed out, then it is work?

I dunno.

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2014, 2:56 PM
Post #103412 of 105309 (6219 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I don't think it's the same reasons.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2014, 3:17 PM
Post #103413 of 105309 (6210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I don't think it's the same reasons.

I am obviously not understanding your point in your initial comment.

snoopy138

Sep 26, 2014, 3:59 PM
Post #103414 of 105309 (6206 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
I am partly to blame for the lack of content here, y'all. Been beyond busy this past week, putting on the Craggin' Classic at my campground. Was really fun, though.

Climbed a bit, drank a lot, served breakfast to 250 people, set up a giant dyno wall with a pulley and Old Red, slept about 3 hrs a night.

Then yesterday I started putting lead burns into a new line that I'm close on, and abandoned Pat Goodman prodge! Ontarioclimbing shitzpantsinrage!

How did Banz do in Dial911? You guys were supposed to go to Sendless yesterday? or was it supposed to be on Wednesday?

I guess I need to start paying attention to the days of the week again. Such a bummer.

We climbed yesterday. Banz did not send dial yet; endless is harder than the RRG!

Funny story: I was swamped with work Saturday morning and running around. Meanwhile, Dan snagged Karen to go climbing after only meeting her twenty minutes earlier. He dragged her out to endless, put up one shitty 5.7 for her before embarking on three 1 hr apiece seshes on Dial. By the time I finished work and caught up to them she was a bit annoyed at me, and I had to take her and her friends on a moderate tour all the next day to make up for it. Fuckin Brayack, hehe.

weke.

snoopy138

Sep 26, 2014, 4:08 PM
Post #103415 of 105309 (6200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Needlez! Good shit. I did inner sanctum and liked it. I remember those sporty moves. Heads up for 5.9.

Is p&p with doing? I've never ventured down that far.

Yeah ... P1 of Witch Doctor is kind of fun and casual 5.9, and long (180 ft, maybe more?). You could also do Gorilla Warfare to start if that's your thing. Second pitch (P1 of P&P) is just running up a ramp, basically. You could stop at the bolt anchors, but it probably makes more sense to keep going past a couple face moves and build an anchor in the corner. Corner pitch is really nice, makes it worth it.

P & (or) P pitch is probably exciting either way. It's not really a pendulum, you can't exactly go back and forth because you start in a corner. I just lowered and did the 10+ face traverse (it's low angle and not that long, even if I fell it wouldn't be a bad swing into the corner). Climbed up a ways to my first gear on relatively easy climbing -- a short person would have to make one move that would be kind of sketchy, I was barely tall enough to reach the pretty good knob off the small pedestal and not have to make a move on a sloper rail 20+ feet up and left of the anchor. From there climbing is not too bad, got a little weird when I moved onto the face and then back into a chimney. For the 2nd, I basically took up tight on the rope to the left while the mangler used the extra rope to lower himself off the anchor leftwards. You probably wouldn't want to run it all the way to the top on that pitch so you can communicate. Running it to the top from where I belayed was 5.2ish.

I'd also like to get back in that area and skirt around over to Terrorvision at some point.

snoopy138

Sep 26, 2014, 4:10 PM
Post #103416 of 105309 (6198 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I was going to post a photo of crickets in here, but when I started looking through google images I found my self revolted at the bugs the longer I looked at them.

I've become such a baby when it comes insects.

school = busy

work is busy.

went to teh needullz over the weekend.

first day got on innersanctum as a warmup in teh shade. mangler would not commit to slightly runout moves, so he built a belay under the roof and I came up and did them, continued on for a good chunk of P2. He led to the top, slowly. Racked up to do P1 of Atlantis, but thunderstorm rolled in. Looked like it was getting sunny after we took the harnesses off, but instead we got hailed and rained on pretty good on the way out.

next day went down to do pit and teh pendulum. I was taking the pitpendulum pitch, so mangler got the classic P3. he ran out of gear and had to build a hanging belay partway through the pitch on account of a lack of desire to pull any moves above gearz. so that went slow. got to the bolt anchor for the pendulum, lowered out, and did the 10+ face traverse instead of penduluming. from there it's 25 ft. of relatively easy 5.4-5.7ish climbing up to some gear. rest of the pitch was interesting, somewhat exciting when I had to move from the face back into a chimney while a ways above my gearz. got down and it was too late to do anything else and have a hope of getting home by midnight, so we headed out.

hehe. Your girlfriend, your problems.

heh.

Partner cracklover

Sep 26, 2014, 4:18 PM
Post #103417 of 105309 (6192 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

It's nothing like being an engineer. CI is right.

I've never been a construction worker, but I've always been a tinkerer, and I do all my own fix-it work around the house, plumbing, sheet rock, what have you.

Putting up new routes feels halfway between that and aid climbing.

And you don't see very many women who are aid climbers or home-repair people either.

Allison is pretty handy. And she's always been interested (and is very good at it, too) in putting up routes in the gym. But she's never expressed any interest in putting up routes outside with me. Too much work, not enough fun?

I don't really know, but it's a good question.

Paul - throw this out there in the Women's Room here on rc.com - it's a good troll. I'd like to see what you get.

GO

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2014, 4:26 PM
Post #103418 of 105309 (6185 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I also think there is no comparison between bolting a route and putting up a gym route.

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2014, 4:32 PM
Post #103419 of 105309 (6180 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I've never been a construction worker, but I've always been a tinkerer, and I do all my own fix-it work around the house, plumbing, sheet rock, what have you.

And you don't see very many women who are aid climbers or home-repair people either.

Allison is pretty handy. And she's always been interested (and is very good at it, too) in putting up routes in the gym. But she's never expressed any interest in putting up routes outside with me. Too much work, not enough fun?

Paul - throw this out there in the Women's Room here on rc.com - it's a good troll. I'd like to see what you get.

GO

that's why I put the crow bar comment in there. I figured it was either a comment to do with society (engineer thing) or the effort that it takes (crowbar comment).

Yes, it's physical to jug a line and crowbar things off, but it's also physical just to take up the sport of climbing. Cleaning a choss pile route may be dirty, but it's not something where I felt physically limited (except for the fact I broke my femur and hanging in the harness for long periods of time used to suck big time).

Personally, I will choose to view the constriction working comment as it being perceived as being too hard so women shy away.

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2014, 4:48 PM
Post #103420 of 105309 (6175 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Did t mean it's too hard. Mostly that the work is unappealing to women generally. I think women would probably choose to wait tables instead. Which is certainly also hard work.

Engineering I think most women get subtly steered away from it. Maybe that's changing?

Partner cracklover

Sep 26, 2014, 5:12 PM
Post #103421 of 105309 (6166 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
I also think there is no comparison between bolting a route and putting up a gym route.

To me there are significant similarities. In both cases, it's about having a vision, and putting in time and energy, with little payoff, largely in a non-social situation. And, hopefully, at the end, knowing you've created something cool that others might enjoy. But, clearly, there's something about bolting a chosspile that is very different and less appealing for many people.

GO

granite_grrl

Sep 26, 2014, 5:17 PM
Post #103422 of 105309 (6164 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Did t mean it's too hard. Mostly that the work is unappealing to women generally. I think women would probably choose to wait tables instead. Which is certainly also hard work.

Engineering I think most women get subtly steered away from it. Maybe that's changing?

I see more what you're getting at. I think you're right, me picking up engineering was a bad comeback.

Though I think there may be elements of construction that are still require a lot of strength that women would generally struggle with. I remember the effort to get just one pack of shingles on our roof when redoing it, and for Nathan it was nothing.

Putting up a route isn't as hard as shingling a house IMO. I found the hardest thing physically was jugging the lines (over and over again, depending on how much cleaning is required). Yes, it was fairly dirty work too, but not as dirty as trail building.

Partner cracklover

Sep 26, 2014, 5:20 PM
Post #103423 of 105309 (6163 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

GO

that's why I put the crow bar comment in there. I figured it was either a comment to do with society (engineer thing) or the effort that it takes (crowbar comment).

Yes, it's physical to jug a line and crowbar things off, but it's also physical just to take up the sport of climbing. Cleaning a choss pile route may be dirty, but it's not something where I felt physically limited (except for the fact I broke my femur and hanging in the harness for long periods of time used to suck big time).

Personally, I will choose to view the constriction working comment as it being perceived as being too hard so women shy away.

I think you're still missing the point. I think the whole concept of trundling big rocks and playing with power tools is simply more fun for the little boy that still makes up a big part of many grown men.

Not that there aren't some little girls who groove on that too, and maybe many more would be if it was encouraged, but my point is that whatever the root cause - the "work" part of it is more "fun" for many boys.

GO

caughtinside

Sep 26, 2014, 5:44 PM
Post #103424 of 105309 (6153 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

To me there are significant similarities. In both cases, it's about having a vision, and putting in time and energy, with little payoff, largely in a non-social situation. And, hopefully, at the end, knowing you've created something cool that others might enjoy. But, clearly, there's something about bolting a chosspile that is very different and less appealing for many people.

GO

The very fact that you're in a gym makes it different. nice temps, flat ground, the ropes are up, you've got an anchor, there's probably some music on, if you forget your lunch it's no big deal.

yes it is all climbing. But how long does it take to set a gym route?

I have spent upwards of 3 days on a single route, bolting and cleaning. And driving the 90 miles each way, freezing my ass off, baking in the sun, blowing masonite dust out my nose, wiping it out of my eyes and ears, trashing my rope, not climbing, and spending 80 bucks on steel. And getting the anchor in usually means burning more bolts or doing something stupid/dangerous and being scared shitless.

Anyway, the point is, is not that its badass or anything like that, it is a giant ball ache and a ton of work, much of which is pretty unpleasant. Plus, your mistakes tend to be fairly permanent, and believe me, you will hear about them. I've had dingleberries tell me my route was too run out, and another tell me it was way too sporty... about the same route.

I do wonder what its like to bolt a route on bullet stone. Must be so nice!Just zip em and clip em.

In a gym, if your route sucks you can move a hold or switch a hold.

I was never super hungry for bolting routes like some guys (rough, jack, others). I did it because I wanted to climb some new routes, and 10 years ago there was a distinct lack of sport routes near where I lived. I've only bolted a single route this year. I think another one 3 years ago. Probably the only two routes I've bolted in 5 years. Oh yeah, wasted a day in february zipping in two bolts on something I thought would go. It'll go, but probably not by me. Probably v8 dumb move into sustained mid to high 12. If not for that one terrible 2 move thing I can't touch down low it'd be great. But someone else can do the work and spend the $ for that.

lena_chita

Sep 26, 2014, 6:00 PM
Post #103425 of 105309 (6144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

What steered me away from engineering was my MOTHER-- who was, just like my Dad, an electrical engineer, specializing in microelectronics/semiconductors.

I really liked carpentry and woodworking/cabinetry/furniture building as a kid. My dad used to do it a lot, and I was always helping. But I am realizing now that i enjoyed it more for the time I was spending with him than for the actual work I was doing. I still love the smell of woodshop, and if you had seen my facespace pics recently, my newly built cold frame came out quite nice, thank you very much. But at no point while building it was I thinking (the way I do, when I am sewing/quilting, for example) that I was enjoying the process of making it. I just wanted that cold frame, that's all. I hated building it. It ranked somewhere below floor-sweeping on my enjoyment list.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook