RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

mountainstuss

Jul 16, 2018, 3:53 PM
Post #1 of 1 (10607 views)
Shortcut

Gore Range Colorado
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi there, I'm a Summit County local who's working on a longstanding project of climbing every peak and connecting ridge in the Gore Range. I'm deep into the project and could really use another partner as my best is sidelined with an injury.

Most of the peaks in the Gore go at 4th class and the ridges often involve some low 5th. I could be down to rope up for the harder spots but usually I don't take a rope at all and just find a bypass if the ridgecrest is out of my comfort zone.

My background involves teaching and guiding trad and I've climbed some bigwalls, an 8000 meter peak, and all the 14ers in Colorado. I work as an EMT and professional mountain rescuer.

I'm looking for partners who know what they are doing in the mountains. Folks who prefer peaks with no trails on them. Folks who think nothing of waking up at 1 am and who eat un-roped 4th class for breakfast. I need partners who can do a 20 mile day off-trail with 6,000 feet of gain. Typically, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the days I can adventure. If you have many dozens or hundreds of peaks under your belt and are looking for an experienced partner who moves fast and with whom you can take on the Gore Range and every 13er and hard 12er in the state, we should talk. PM me!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook