Forums : Profile : leaverbiner

Last Logon: Aug 16, 2013, 3:04 PM
Local Time: May 14, 2024, 1:40 PM

Personal Profile

Name: Rob Lewis
Email: No email entered.
More Info:
Nearly every free moment I have, which is not nearly enough, I spend traveling and/or climbing. Climbing has provided not only an incentive to push my physical and mental limits, but also the opportunity to meet so amazing people from such incredibly diverse and interesting backgrounds (not to mention being a great excuse to visit and experience so many incredible places, e.g. South Africa, Bishop, Hueco, El Potrero, The Red, The New, The Gunks, Phoenix, Yosemite, Rumney . . .) If the weather permits and work isn't draggin' my ass down, I'll be at the New clipping bolts. If anyone is in the Philadelphia area, or heading to the Gunks or the NRG drop me an e-mail or a PM and I'd be more than willing to give a tour, a belay, a spot or whatever else you may need.

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
City: 447 Miles from the NRG (i.e. Phila.
State: Unknown
Hostel: Room
  House just outside of Philly with a spare bedroom that is always open to visiting climbers (not that I would think there is any reason for a climber to be visiting Philly!)

Photos

Reckless Abandon Reckless Abandon Warming up on a cold day Saigon High Plains Drifter Determination & Concentration - or is that fear? Jolie trying to get Over the Counter

Ascent Log Go View Full Log (83) The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating
2011-07-03 Onsight Onsight 5.10b The Decameron 5 out of 5 stars
2011-06-04 Onsight Onsight 5.12a Groovin 3 out of 5 stars
2011-06-04 Onsight Onsight 5.11b Angry White Men 2 out of 5 stars
2011-06-04 Onsight Onsight 5.10b Jays 2 out of 5 stars
2004-05-26 Flash Flash 5.11c Laidback and Wellhung 0 out of 5 stars
2003-12-27 Red Point Red Point V5 Hobbit In A Blender 0 out of 5 stars
2003-06-01 Onsight Onsight 5.9 Ingrate a.k.a. Meat Wave 0 out of 5 stars

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?