Forums : Profile : darkside

Personal Profile

Name: Grant
Interests: Does anyone know how to make this stupid markup format look decent and anything other than one long single line of spewing crap????? - This is the age of suck, where more and more things suck.
Homepage: http://www.climbersaccess.ab.ca/
Email: verticalg at yahoo dot ca
More Info:
Sport rack = light side. Trad rack = heavy side. The mind games a trad climber plays = the darker side. Games played on ice = the cold side. .......................................................................... I've been climbing over 15 years now and my preference is ice climbing but I lean towards trad in summer. Nothing wrong with sport or bouldering though and I even try both sometimes but don't tell anyone. ........................................................................... I don't often use RC.com these days but I'm grateful for the many good friendships that started here, the fun times at the gatherings of old, and the shit we caused in scummunity - hehe. ........................................................................... DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PUERILITY OF MODERATION? I like irony.

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
Trad: 5.9 5.10d
Sport: 5.10b 5.10d
Boulder: V0  
Ice: WI5 WI6
Mixed: M1 M1
City: Yorkshire originally but now
State: Alberta
Hostel: Tour
  Sorry I moved from Ontario but I know more about access to the crags there than most having run the Access Committee. I'll still be glad to give beta on the climbing too. I can't offer accomodation these days but if you want to climb ice then give me a shout.

Photos

Jeff making a clip Darkside on a bad hair day Gilthanass on Dreamberry Wine Darkside racking at Sorrows End Top of Central Gulley from the Alpine Garden iceclimber takes the lead Why not jam??

Ascent Log Go View Full Log (39) The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating
2006-07-16 Onsight Onsight 5.6 brewers buttress 4 out of 5 stars
2006-05-13 Onsight Onsight 5.8 Cheese Grater 3 out of 5 stars
2006-04-30 Flash Flash 5.10b Spin 0 out of 5 stars
2006-04-30 Onsight Onsight 5.10c Pink Flamingos 0 out of 5 stars
2006-04-30 Onsight Onsight 5.10a Johnny Mnemonic 0 out of 5 stars
2006-04-30 Red Point Red Point 5.9 Lawyers Guns and Money 0 out of 5 stars
2006-04-29 Onsight Onsight 5.10b Carom 0 out of 5 stars

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?