mike_backus

Nov 18, 2005, 6:01 PM
Post #26 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Re: 8th Annual Agawa Canyon Ice-Festival March 10,11,12,13 t [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi

LOL some things still have not changed from last year have they!!!

Wonder if rockclimbing.com will kick anyone off this site like climbing central did. OH I am not pointing fingers, I got the boot from climbingcentral for a bit. I was bad. Well hope to see you all this winter if not sooner.

fourkin

Nov 20, 2005, 8:36 AM
Post #27 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:twisted: Haas I wouldn't contact the Mad Moose for anything except dope, and Canadian built kayaks they smuggle back to Ohio with out paying the proper duties/taxes.. What a bunch of pot heads and dopers..
I have stayed there more than a couple times in the last three years and each experience was worse.. dogs running through the dineing room licking my crotch while i was trying to eat.. Thats unsanitary..

fourkin

Nov 20, 2005, 8:45 AM
Post #28 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:lol: Hey snoman I will see you at the ice fest.. looking forward to leading for you dudes.. That was a heck of a funky move last year!!!
Flying in for the good times from Leadville..
Hey my name is Dave, im the best there has ever been! so Haas if your up at the moose maybe i will come up there and stick my cramon in your ass..
Thats the way we deal with idiots two miles up here in the rockies. :!:

fourkin

Nov 21, 2005, 5:41 AM
Post #29 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:oops: I want to apologize to Haas.. I didn't mean to sound threatning..
I don't make threats, I wasn't trained to do that.. I don't remember mentioning Mr. Parents name but I have climbed with him, he is a misunderstood fellow to many.. I met him in Nepal in the 80's and he turned me onto the climbing in the mid continent, it was a refreshing change from Qray and the Vail area.s So I don't like to hear facts that are not correct.. If you are a Mad Moose member say so? I have no affiliation up there in Canada other than a love for the remote wilderness it is.
Dave
842 Poplar st.
Leadville, Co Stop bye if your in the rockies
:D

trix

Nov 21, 2005, 9:06 PM
Post #30 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey fourkin - you certainly shouldn't be apologizing for anything! haas is a complete idiot. Since we know fourkin wont be visiting the moose anytime soon I'm sure that the "crampon in the ass" talk was just a figure of speech - hardly a threat. This forum has gotten very nasty and that makes me sick. People are entitled to their own opinions but bashing other people - Shaun, Denny(MadMoose) or anyone else is just plain childish - and again haas you are the one responsible for bringing this on - you obviously have an issue with Shaun and if you do you should settle it privately not publicly. I'VE WITNESSED SHAUN'S TEACHING AND GUIDING SERVICES AND KNOW MANY FAMILIES AND COUPLES WHO HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THEIR ICE CLIMBING LESSONS AND DAYS WITH HIM. With that said, haas perhaps you could quit the vendetta you have with Shaun publicly. You are making an ass out of yourself. Shaun has lots of friends and we will stand up for him whether you like it or not. Many of Shaun's clients are hardworking, professional people with great kids - who have had a wonderful time learning how to climb both rock and ice and who we may someday read about in climbing magazines. Here's part of your last post that maybe you should heed - ..."I think it's in your best interested to shut up. Don't you?" :idea:

pinkydancer

Nov 22, 2005, 3:49 PM
Post #31 of 32 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This thread is REALLY informational.

:roll:

Partner tim

Nov 22, 2005, 5:30 PM
Post #32 of 32 (3647 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Please note that this is the "Events and Gatherings" forum, rather than the "pointless flaming and legally precarious slander" forum. The latter posts have been relocated to an appropriate home; if they keep up the thread will be locked.

Have fun at the Festival, or don't; but keep it civil here.

Thank You

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook