Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Partner dondiego

Sep 17, 2005, 1:40 PM
Post #101 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Re: New River Gorge COlumbus Day Weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In reply to:
Sorry to cut in. Just letting you know that I'll be there. DD, I hope your working out, you have spoken alot of crap that you have to back up. Represent brother

I was hoping that you were going to show for this because I think I am in way over my head now! I could use the backup... especially if Damon just sleeps by the fire like he did last time! Actually, I don't think they will even show up for the main event... big chickens! Still waiting for you to join up too.... big enlistment bonus right now!

-DD-

strokies

Sep 17, 2005, 1:51 PM
Post #102 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DD, I've got your back. And by that I mean that I will bring a first aid kit to help mend your wounds and keep away pesky infections.

Partner dondiego

Sep 17, 2005, 1:55 PM
Post #103 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks a lot! Just when you think that wandering around endless wall for an endless amount of time with someone has created a man-bond, women get in the way..... isn't that how it always works..... too bad we won't have arritenator there to be scared every time we get close to something high (it is rock climbing and all)

-DD-
(prepping for a battle royale)

mischief8

Sep 17, 2005, 2:08 PM
Post #104 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't know I think Ryan may come through in the end and suprise us all. Thanks Spencer for hooking DD up with help....ha the medic is going to need medical attention..hahaha. I find that amusing.

Daniela
(not preparing for battle royale because I don't need to)

Partner dondiego

Sep 17, 2005, 2:13 PM
Post #105 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You are so going down girlie..... again...... and again..... and once more after that... then I will have a smoke and a pancake....

-DD-
(putting on warpaint)

mischief8

Sep 17, 2005, 2:15 PM
Post #106 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well...whatever think what you want. I know whats going to happen and I will have a couple of smokes, beer and a block of cheese

Daniela
(smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer while at work)

Partner dondiego

Sep 18, 2005, 1:17 AM
Post #107 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Been a pretty good day as my stalker decided to up and dissapear. I have since booby-trapped my property and started fire-ant colonies at all of her hide sites.... sshhhhh, don't tell her.....

Ok, I checked the weather forecast and it would appear that the average high over that weekend is about 69-70ish and the average lows are in the 40's. I will be driving up from florida so I won't be able to drag nearly the wood I brought last time so this is going to have to be a joint effort or we will be sitting around chilling for real. Also (this is the father and military leader coming out in me), you can never tell what the weather is going to do up there (especially in the fall and winter) so be prepared for much colder night in case something crazy rolls in. I will try to pack some extra cold gear that way we will have it if needed, but just be ready. If you have to spoon at night with someone of the same sex to stay warm, we have a rule in the army we go by.... "Pole to pole, hole to hole, but never ever pole to hole" Good advice to live by.

-DD-

UPDATE: Last night rottenice and I had a meeting of the minds over a Guiness and came to the conclusion that we will in fact not be bringing the rides this time. By the time we are done climbing and eating in the evenings, it will be chilly enough to take the fun out of riding.... That and since I am coming up from florida, I would have to trailer them both down there and up to WV. Just not worth it this time. Sorry stalker, when we have the spring gathering, you can stalk me from the rear seat!

gallo_

Sep 21, 2005, 3:20 AM
Post #108 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

wow wow why this hilarious conversation suddenly stop!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

su senoria (your Highness) don Diego de la Vega place me on your royal list of guests for the Columbus weekend at N.R.G ...
and next weekend (24-25) if somebody goes to Seneca rock let me know to switch there or carpooling from TK PK MD. :righton:
hasta la vista
Javier.

mischief8

Sep 21, 2005, 10:19 AM
Post #109 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Javier good to see that you are coming.

DD, I am disappointed that you are not bringing your rides. However, I will still be closer than normal to stalk you that weekend.........so there will fun to be had. hahahahahahahahahaha

Daniela
(Missing DD)

Partner dondiego

Sep 21, 2005, 3:09 PM
Post #110 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Great to hear that you will be with us again Javier! Looking forward to seeing you...

Daniela, we just figured that this trip the bikes would be more hassle than they are worth, plus mine is VERY low so I am not sure how it would like the ride to and from Roger's. Maybe next time I will bring it and stay at River's. Looking forward to getting stalled from up close (again).....

-DD-
(trying to remember what my stalker even looks like)

mischief8

Sep 21, 2005, 5:21 PM
Post #111 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I know you miss me. I miss you too. If you can't remember please check my profile and all the good memories will come flooding back.

Daniela
(Missing my victim)

Partner dondiego

Sep 21, 2005, 6:31 PM
Post #112 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sure, now I bet you just want to be friends (taking on a tone of psychosis) and that we are such good friends that you don't want to mess it up with a romance (beginning to screech) and that it would be great if we could still hang out without any wierdness (full blown, red-faced, choo-choo-train temper tantrum beginning)......... Sure if that is what you want, I just want you to be happy, and if you have to stalk another guy to get that, I think you should do it.... so now I guess we are stalking other people.... (begins to cry and shake in corner.... wearing only swim fins and a light coat of gun oil)

-DD-

mischief8

Sep 21, 2005, 6:38 PM
Post #113 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, Hey.....I never said I wanted to stop stalking you. Work has been keeping me away. IN fact I was debating on quitting today because I did not get enough stalking time to visit my one and only. Now don't go putting words in my mouth, you'll make me very angry. You know what happens when you make me mad. I plan on resuming my duties full-time here in the next week.

Daniela
(See you soon my one and only)

Partner dondiego

Sep 21, 2005, 9:51 PM
Post #114 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh yeah, sure you are just too busy... isn't that how all stalking relationships end? Well, I just put an add in the paper that reads as follows:

SWM seeking SF for a long-term stalker-type relationship. Must be able to climb trees, fabricate own ghille suit, attend RC.com gatherings and actually climb with victim. Cooking skills are a plus but not needed as SWM will provide meals on the sly. Benefits include long walks on the beach and in the woods (at safe distances of course), candelight dinners (to be observed through the window), and rides on a motorcycle where victim will pretend to not notice stalker on the back. Hide-sites are supplied as well as showers (w/ and w/out victim), and in the cold months, a warm bed to be shared w/victim is also encouraged. Only serious applicants are encouraged to apply. Please contact me at my house (if you are qualified, you can find it) or at work (good luck with that one).

-DD-
(Desperately seeking Daniela)

Partner dondiego

Sep 22, 2005, 1:38 AM
Post #115 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

He He, I might have talked a few of my students into coming to this. They graduate next friday so I can actually be social with them after that. Might be about 4 people, 2 guys and 2 girls. Don't worry, I am selective!

-DD-

gallo_

Sep 22, 2005, 5:46 AM
Post #116 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Re: New River Gorge Columbus Day Weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thank you Daniela for notice my humble presence in this forum dondiego seems to obnubilated today with another topics.
OK three questions for you:
-are you guys going October 01-02 to nrg?
-where is the nearest area to MD for snow boarding?
-any recommendation or the best place (i looking for a preseason ticket)
around the area?
gallo.

mischief8

Sep 22, 2005, 10:24 AM
Post #117 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DD, I am so disappointed. You know you will have no takers on the stalking issue. I will make sure of it.

Daniela
(DD I am on my way)

mischief8

Sep 22, 2005, 10:26 AM
Post #118 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Javier,

I will not be going to the Gorge the first weekend in October. As far as snowboarding goes. Well I am not sure exactly where you live so I do not know where the closest place for you to ride is.

Daniela

Partner dondiego

Sep 22, 2005, 11:52 AM
Post #119 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

We will see if I have any or not.... Maybe if you get back into the swing of things I will retract the article..... actually, I will leave the article and if you come back around, you have my permission to dispose of any who have tried to take your job.... just not on the property or upwind....

Javier, how could you say such mean things about me? I thought we were pretty close after our long walk around the top of endless wall last trip... Fine, take HER side. I don't need you! I DON"T NEED ANY OF YOU!!!!...... ok, yes I do....

-DD-
(Waiting for my beloved)

mischief8

Sep 22, 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #120 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I am here my love, I am here. DD, I need to call in a favor. I could take care of this myself but I think it would be a great way to reinstate our relationship. I need help disposing of someone who had hurt a very close and dear friend of mine. He was forewarned not to do it, so he has no excuse. Please be creative in your suggestions of torture. I know that won't be hard for you.

Daniela
(Planning a downfall of a not so good climber with DD)

Partner dondiego

Sep 22, 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #121 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

-DD-
(taking out the trash)

gallo_

Sep 23, 2005, 2:04 AM
Post #122 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Daniela i live in silver spring MD any suggestion?
Gallo

krazyk011

Sep 24, 2005, 3:02 PM
Post #123 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Daniela i live in silver spring MD any suggestion?
Gallo

gallo, if you are looking for snowboarding, Liberty ski resort is right up your way. somewhere up 270. about 1 hour to 1 and a half hours from dc. its small, but it works. if you goto www.skiliberty.com, you can buy a discount pass that gives you discounts on all your tickets from Liberty, Roundtop, and Whitetail ski resorts. like i said, it's not the northwest. a lot of the snow is man made, but it satisfies the hunger. hope this helps.

kyle

In reply to:
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to achieve it.

Partner dondiego

Sep 26, 2005, 1:57 AM
Post #124 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Unless I have missed someone, page one is pretty up to date on who is planning on attending. I leave this friday for florida and should be in WV sometime on the following thursday during the day. When is everyone planning on showing up. If you come friday and you are looking for someone to climb with, I will be at the bridge area (buttress probably) doing some fun stuff. Look for my truck.

-DD-
(definitely depressed)

mischief8

Sep 26, 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #125 of 183 (10423 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry DD I know I have been lax in my duties. I will try harder. There will be a surprise waiting for you in Florida

Daniela

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook