RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

arnoilgner

Jun 2, 2011, 9:54 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1234 views)
Shortcut

Warriors Way Rockies Tour - Outdoor Camps / Indoor Clinics
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Join me at these locations to learn to improve commitment and overcome fear of falling. Register with the organization hosting the training.
-
Locations:
_Sawtooth Mt Guides, City of Rocks, ID (2-day Falling/Commitment Camp), August 6-7 (208-774-3324)
_Rock’n and Jam’n #1, Thornton, CO, August 8 (Falling/Commitment clinic) (303-254-4344)
_CityRock, Colorado Springs, CO, August 9 (Falling/Commitment clinic) (719-634-9099)
_Rock’n and Jam’n #2, Centennial, CO, August 10 (Falling Clinic) (303-766-5462)
_Suntoucher Mt Guides, El Rito, NM, August 13-14 (2-day Falling/Commitment Camp), register through us (615-406-3404, arno@warriorsway.com)
-
NOTE: We cover the same material and use similar exercises in the outdoor camps as we do in the indoor clinics. The longer outdoor camps allow us to go into more depth and work with students to diminish fear of falling and commitment issues.
-
Contact me for questions: arno@warriorsway.com
-
Investment gym clinics: $79 for gym members; $89 for non-members
Investment outdoor camps: $395
Max number: Limited to 6 / clinic/camp
-
Falling & Commitment clinic description: We’ll do awareness, movement, breathing, and resting exercises on moderate routes. Then some falling practice. We'll finish with a challenging route to apply what we’ve learned.
-
Target student:
• Prerequisites: Climbers who have been climbing at least 6 months consistently, and know their knots, basic belaying, and movement skills. Students should be able to climb at least 5.7 to 5.8. Being able to lead climb is not required.
• Student goals: Desire to improve commitment, lead, or overcome fear of falling.
-

(This post was edited by arnoilgner on Jun 30, 2011, 2:26 PM)

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook