RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

ErikF

Aug 16, 2020, 4:11 PM
Post #1 of 1 (5098 views)
Shortcut

Wally Vegors Project
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Wally Vegors was a former President and founding member of the Arizona Mountaineering Club and has been active ever since in the club. Over the years he participated in many adventures with friends and club members as a leader and participant. Still in good health for a man who turned 90 years old this past December, Wally recently moved to the Pacific Northwest to be close to his family. In order to show Wally the high regard in which he is held in by his friends, we proposed to the Board of the Arizona Mountaineering Club and they agreed that Cheryl Beaver and I would put together an “electronic scrap book” with collected memories from Wally’s old climbing friends. We will then send it to him in both electronic and hardcopy formats. At a suitable point we may also make electronic copies available for those interested.

If you knew Wally and/or have memories to share with him, please send us three items in electronic format (WORD, .jpg’s, .pdf’s). It will be up to you to convert any hardcopy materials to electronic format prior to sending them.

1. Any short stories that recall good times with Wally or fond memories about Wally. Send up to three short paragraphs. If you want to handwrite anything, please simply scan it into a digital format for purposes of sending it.
2. Any photos you have of Wally.
3. A recent headshot of you that we can attach to help him remember you.

Please note that in sending any materials to us we are assuming that you are fully conveying any intellectual property or copyright you have for those materials.

If you wish to make a submission to this effort, please PM me and give me your email address. Because we want to move forward in a timely manner, we are setting a deadline of Monday, August 24th, 2020 for receipt of those materials.

Thanks,
Erik Filsinger and Cheryl Beaver

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook