Forums : Profile : robbovius

Personal Profile

Interests: too many to list.
Email: No email entered.
More Info:
If you're not a rockclimbing.com regular, you might not know me very well, and you might actually have come her thru a link from some other site, perhaps even yahoo.com. I am blessed/cursed by having an internet stalker who used to go by the name of Bristolpipe (on NEclimbs.com, but now seems to be using the usernames "Old Man's Ghost" and "Fat City Pancackes", since the bristolpipe indentity got booted there, Oh and recently outed himself here on Rockclimbing.com as TonyB3) and has spent a good amount of time going around the internet creating false identities based on or around my username here and on other sites, and even my real name in a couple cases. For me, its kind of a creepy pain in the ass, as you may imagine. if one of those faux "robbovi-ae" have somehow caused you hassle, feel free to contact the admins here and compare my IP addy with that of the faux ID, you'll likely find that the IP address of the guy posing as me, leads back to Metrocast cablevision in NH. I don't live there, and you can PM me and talk to me about it and I'll be happy to relate the entire back story, though I'm going to have to insist that you provide proof that you aren't him. after that, you're on your own dealing with his obsessive fuckup behaviours.

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
Trad: 5.6 5.9
Boulder: V2  
Ice: WI2 WI4
City:
State: ---

Photos

on the arch, Standard rte, whitehorse ledge the Talus Wall Overhung dihedral lines Overhung dihedral lines 1 & 2, and sloped overlaps Paint Stripe Flake - Closeup Paint Stripes Paint Stripe Face

Ascent Log Go View Full Log (43) The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating
2006-11-03 Top Rope Top Rope 5.8 overhung dihedral 2 3 out of 5 stars
2006-10-19 Onsight Onsight 5.6 Paint Stripe Flake 3 out of 5 stars
2006-10-19 Onsight Onsight 5.5 overhung dihedral 1 3 out of 5 stars
2006-09-23 Top Rope Top Rope 5.5 Porking Express 0 out of 5 stars
2006-09-23 Top Rope Top Rope 5.7 You Make Me Six 0 out of 5 stars
2006-08-22 Onsight Onsight 5.4 Talus Wall 0 out of 5 stars
2006-08-19 Onsight Onsight 5.3 Talus Arette Faces 3 out of 5 stars

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?