RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

lil_horsechick

Dec 8, 2003, 10:55 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1006 views)
Shortcut

Toys for Tots Benefit Climbing Comp.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey everybody! I have been thinking for a long time on how to promote rock climbing, and I think I have come up with a great idea. On Saturday, December 20, from 2:00 - 7:00 pm, Trailhead Climbing & Outdoor Center will be holding a Toys for Tots Benefit Climbing Competition. I think this is a great idea because not only will we promoting rock climbing, but we will also be helping less fortunate children have a Merry Christmas. The comp. will be redpoint format and have a Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced category. The entry will only be $15 and $10 of every entry fee will go to Toys for Tots. I am hoping that this will be a success, but the only way that will happen is with support...so if it's possible please plan to attend. We are hoping to get some local news coverage and have a great turn out. For more information call (864) 225-1010. If anyone has any suggestions on how to further promote this comp. and get the word out...please let me know. I would really like for this comp. to be a success and help put a positive attitude towards the climbers in our community. Thanks for reading and we would love for you to stop by. OH, and for anyone who doesn't like to compete...all climbing fees will also benefit Toys for Tots on December 20th.

Thanks again,
Michelle Lever

Trailhead Climbing Center
505 Camson Rd.
Anderson, SC 29625
levers@carol.net
(864) 225-1010

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register