Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
what the #$%&
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Jan 26, 2006, 9:05 PM
Post #1 of 3 (2348 views)
Shortcut

what the #$%&  (North_America: United_States: Arizona: Central: Homestead)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

any one know what the the first route to the right of slate nation blues is i have been climbing here now for two years and have on sited every thing up to 12b that i have been on and this mo fo kicked my ass. after doing it i weeped for i have lost my mo jo i cant seem to guss how hard it is. but i have a feeling it was just a bad day. any way enough rambiling (what is the rating) thanks erik. PS. to the route setters thanks for the hard work and time.

daviduzi

Jan 28, 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #2 of 3 (2348 views)
Shortcut

Re: what the #$%& [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey man the route you're talking about is Surfing The Slate 11c. Don't feel bad it also took me about6 tries to redpoint and I typically onsight 11d. It's not a sandbag it's just hard to keep yo feet on.

Jan 28, 2006, 1:02 AM
Post #3 of 3 (2348 views)
Shortcut

Re: what the #$%& [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

are you sure. the top of this route has super shuts. in the homestead guide surfing the slate looks like it is a 11b and it has rings. it had a high first bolt that you clip from a big under cling. then the route makes you go left when you should be going right after the second bolt you go over this little roof with not much there. like i said it was just a bad day. thanks for the info. i will be out there this Sunday. to try again

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook