Forums: Climbing Information: The Lab:
Improved sliding x: Is it really safer?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Lab

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 Next page Last page  View All

healyje

Mar 3, 2006, 5:36 PM
Post #451 of 915 (112368 views)
Shortcut

Re: Improved sliding x: Is it really safer? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I have to admit my principal interest is in big wall applications where there is real potential for issues with less than solid anchors and with anchors needing to sustain some pretty fair loads.

charlesjmm

Mar 3, 2006, 5:41 PM
Post #452 of 915 (112368 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
_So, the question to ask ourselves is: Am I willing to rely on 2 equalized placements at any moment knowing the anchor affords more placements? Lab results apparently provide us an affirmative answer; I hope these results are disclosed soon.
Perhaps another minor comment: In a four piece anchor with the equalette and assuming a horizontal placement, consider the failure of a center piece. The load will probably be distributed between pieces 1 and 3 OR 2 and 4. But in the case of a fully distributed anchor like your latest and the failure of a center piece, the load plus any multiplicative forces due to angle will be thrown to the outer two pieces.

So, in a fully distributed system like your latest, even though each piece initially sees the same load and that per-piece load can never be more than the load from the sharp end of the rope (assuming a centered piece), things can change disasterously if the center piece blows and the outer pieces are widely separated.

Of course, multiplicative forces due to angles is not a new concept. It.s just that this thread presents a new view of it IMHO.

Bill L.

Bill, in your analysis perhaps you overlook the fact that the outer pieces of the Modulette (my latest design) behave exactly like the outer pieces of the Equalette because they are exactly the same configuration. Check out the pics :

A 4 legged Equalette :
http://i49.photobucket.com/...losjmm/Equa4Legs.jpg

The Equalette without the 2 middle legs :
http://i49.photobucket.com/...jmm/Equa4FailCtr.jpg

A 4 legged Modulette :
http://i49.photobucket.com/...losjmm/Modu4Legs.jpg

The Modulette without the 2 middle legs:
http://i49.photobucket.com/...losjmm/Modu4Fail.jpg

That means that any conclusion you derive for the Modulette regarding the outer legs (angles, load multiplication, etc.) will also apply to the Equalette.

CharlesJMM

billl7

Mar 3, 2006, 5:55 PM
Post #453 of 915 (112368 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Another thought on the equalette ...

The equalette has two pairs of strands, one pair from each of the two limiter knots. One may get better load distribution over varying pull directions by crossing the right strand of the left pair with the left strand of the right pair (assuming horizontal crack). In practice, it may just mean less extension in the event a piece fails. Worst case for crossing them is that a two piece failure on one pair leads to greater force multiplication on the other pair due to greater angle.

Bill L.

roy_hinkley_jr

Mar 3, 2006, 6:01 PM
Post #454 of 915 (112368 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
  • All these fall force numbers start with the maximum force that the belayer can put on the rope. Figure 1 kN for a hip belay, 1.5 to maybe 2.5 for ordinary belay devices, and around 3 kN for a Münter hitch (mentioned in my book and by John Long early in this thread). Any greater pull will result in rope slip.

• Some V-type devices with some ropes can supposedly get up to around 5 kN. Of course Grigris and Cinch are around 9 kN, depending on the rope. On pitches with rope drag, forces on the top piece and climber can be much, much higher than what the Petzl calculator shows (even with it's zig-zag).

BTW, there is no umlaut in Munter...Werner should at least have his name spelled properly even if he didn't invent it.

billl7

Mar 3, 2006, 6:05 PM
    Post #455 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    That means that any conclusion you derive for the Modulette regarding the outer legs (angles, load multiplication, etc.) will also apply to the Equalette.
    I think you are right for a centered pull and the two centered pieces failing. But an off-center pull and perhaps a more likely one piece failure is different (sorry, can't try this right now).

After your post I mentioned crossing the two inner strands of the equalette in a horizontal crack. I'm curious to try this out with single piece failures.

Bill L.

charlesjmm

Mar 3, 2006, 6:37 PM
    Post #456 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    charlesjmm, there may be a subtle but worisome flaw in your Modulette. Consider this:

The rig consists of two bights (formed between the center leg and each outer leg) and a loop formed between the two outer legs. The biner clips all three. The loop equalizes tension between the outer legs; the middle leg plays no part, which is why there's little extension if it goes missing.
    The two bights distribute tension between the outer legs and the middle leg, but unfortunately, not equally. In fact, their result is twice the tension on the middle leg as on the outer ones. You can see this if you deliberately tie the loop component with slack.

The problem seems to be that the limiter knots don't let the cord slip around the biners at the ends of the outer legs. At a minimum these effects seem to require meticulous construction of the limiter knots (which is what cracklover was getting at), but I don't see any way to do that properly or to test for success.

Other designs may also have the problem of apparent, but not actual, balance of tension (force); the analysis can be tricky.

Why is anyone worried about what happens when 2 out of 3 placements fail? If one placement could hold the load, why was equalization attempted in the first place? A strategy of redirection or redundancy would likely have been more appropriate, and might have prevented failure of the two placements.

Thanks Fingertrouble for going into such detail, you have touched the heart of the matter.

Agreed, if rigged improperly the Modulette will concentrate more load in the middle legs (up to twice as much). As feedback from the audience arrived, I sensed the need of an adequate setup procedure that addressed this peculiarity of the Modulette (see page 28 for a graphic description).

I think that an anchor design that relies on knots like the overhand or the clove hitch will necessarily have to address the issue of calibration in order to find the “sweet spot” of the design that will make the anchor safe and useful.

And yes, the final judge of any design will be Sir Lab Test.

CharlesJMM

charlesjmm

Mar 3, 2006, 7:13 PM
    Post #457 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

Sorry, duplicated post.

CharlesJMM

tradklime

Mar 3, 2006, 7:40 PM
    Post #458 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    If one placement could hold the load, why was equalization attempted in the first place?
    As stated previously, the short answer is that you will likely not know until it is too late. It is sometimes very difficult to truly assess the quality of the placement. Sometimes weaknesses in the rock are not apparent. Minimizing the load on a particular placement may prevent it from failing.

In reply to:
    A strategy of redirection or redundancy would likely have been more appropriate, and might have prevented failure of the two placements.
    Well it does come down to just that, a strategy. I don't think it is the intent of anyone in this discussion to discount the importance with "redirection" and "redundancy", it is simply to recognize that "equalization" has been typically inappropriately NOT addressed by a traditional cordalette anchor.

All anchor strategies should address all considerations, things including, but not limited to, equalization, extension, redundancy, load direction, simplicity, efficiency, etc. An appropriate anchor strategy should balance all of the variables and emphasize those that are most important to the particular situation.

There is no one size fits all anchor strategy, but I think many of the ideas in this thread help to address one, previously neglected, component essential to all anchors, "equalization".

fingertrouble

Mar 3, 2006, 8:24 PM
    Post #459 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

Has anyone pointed out that the Equalette would rarely be equalized? This is because in order for the two placements on each side (joined at the limiter knots) to be equalized the cords to the placements would have to be exactly the same length. Even with two long, equal length legs on one side and two short, equal length on the other side the long side will stretch more under load and could use up the self-equalization range before the rig self-equalizes.

Not something I'd want to be puzzling out while building an anchor, and something that limits its applicability IMHO.

And charlesjmm I'd think one would want an easy test to confirm that the Modulette's limiter knots were tied in such a way that forces would be equalized under load. Short of dropping your partner, I mean.

tradklime

Mar 3, 2006, 8:50 PM
    Post #460 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    Has anyone pointed out that the Equalette would rarely be equalized? This is because in order for the two placements on each side (joined at the limiter knots) to be equalized the cords to the placements would have to be exactly the same length. Even with two long, equal length legs on one side and two short, equal length on the other side the long side will stretch more under load and could use up the self-equalization range before the rig self-equalizes.
    While I wouldn't discount your underlying premise entirely, I think you exaggerate it's influence. I have a tough time believing that you could get close to 5 inches of differential stretch in the situation you described.

In almost all situations, the equalette will share the load between at least 2 pieces.

billl7

Mar 3, 2006, 8:50 PM
    Post #461 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    Has anyone pointed out that the Equalette would rarely be equalized?
    If I remember correctly, this was discussed. The strength of the equalette over the knotted cordalette was that the load would be evenly distributed over at least two pieces rather than the likely unequal distribution (if at all) on a cordalette. I've played with both and this seems to be the case to me assuming the power point biner does not come up against a limiter knot on the equalette.

Bill L.

Edit: I probably missed your point based on tradklime's response.

Partner cracklover

Mar 3, 2006, 9:32 PM
    Post #462 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    Has anyone pointed out that the Equalette would rarely be equalized?

Yes, about a half a dozen people (myself included) have pointed out that it will only be guaranteed to equalize between two placements at a time.

GO

Partner cracklover

Mar 3, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Post #463 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    And charlesjmm I'd think one would want an easy test to confirm that the Modulette's limiter knots were tied in such a way that forces would be equalized under load. Short of dropping your partner, I mean.

I would *love* to see not only charlesjmm's but all the various methods outlined in this thread tested by JL's crew. I think the data from such testing would be an invaluable service to the climbing community. I hope he would seriously consider making this happen, if it's within the scope of his power to do so.

GO

winkwinklambonini

Mar 3, 2006, 10:09 PM
    Post #464 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

John,
    Does a static cordellette reduce the aforementioned inequality of multi-length cordellette arms? :?:

winkwinklambonini

Mar 3, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Post #465 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

John,
    Does a static cordellette reduce the aforementioned inequality of multi-length cordellette arms? :?:

vivalargo

Mar 4, 2006, 12:07 AM
    Post #466 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    John,

Not sure what you're asking here--but testing shows that ANY and all anchoring systems with a fixed masterpoint are not equalized or even redundant (in the strict sense of the term) unless the arms are perfectly equal length--meaning the only way a cordelette is viable is in connecting two side by side placements--like bolts found atop a sport climb. And since the "Quad" tested out much better at this task, that's the way to go.

If you look at the two systems beyond the equalette that show promise -- the Gordolette and the Moosealette -- both have a sliding masterpoint. You have to have that for off axis loading and for the system to dynamically adjust--or so it seems thus far.

The equalette will never perfectly equalize 3 or 4 pieces, but both arms will be almost perfectly equalized in both horizontal and vertical orientations, and the two strands of both arms will share in acceptable load distribution if said strands are connected to primary placements. This system will also adjust (the masterpoint biners will slide) to some off axis loading without the arms/strands going lax--if you have it set up correctly.

As somebody said earlier, no one system is the end all be all for all situations. It just turns out that the cordelette--which I heavily promoted from the outset--did not remotely test out as advertised, and so can no longer be considered a general rigging strategy. In fact for anything but two side by side placements, the term "static equalization" is a meaningless term. And even with two side by side bolts, for instance, a tiny bit of akimbo loading on the fixed masterpoint and you're on one placement.

What hasn't been tested, and is worth following up on, is what happens to all of these rigs when a stout directional is hooked to same. That willl no doubt produce some interesting results.

The statistical anaylsis is almost done and I'll post the figures soon as the thing is wrapped up. I've sort of lost touch with this thread the last week or so--but 30,000+ hits in a couple weeks has to be some kind of record.
    Many great ideas based on the sliding masterpoint/pulley idea, a direction that will yield much fruit in future years.

JL

winkwinklambonini

Mar 4, 2006, 12:53 AM
    Post #467 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

When I picture a cordellette getting loaded in a vertical crack with three different length arms, I see the shortest being loaded most because it doesn't need to stretch as much in order to take load, while the longest arm is waiting for the knot to pull it..........But, what I'm thinking is that the arms of a static anchor wouldn't notice differing lengths as much since whether an arm is long or short, it doesn't need to stretch to load up.

Were both static and dynamic cordellettes tested in identical situations, and if so, was there a difference?

BTW, I've been trying some of the suggestions, but I find that if you tie limiter knots, the self equalizing suffers, thus taking away from their advantage a bit.

Partner rgold

Mar 4, 2006, 2:39 AM
    Post #468 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

As I said earlier in the thread, limiter knots in system with more than two arms mean that you don't have an equalizing system, just an orientable one. None of the rigs with limiter knots will, in principle, do any better at load distribution in a vertical crack than a cordelette, which doesn't do well at all.

I still suspect that the best solution is to use a small "equalizing unit" whose extension is constrained by the total length of material in the unit rather than by limiter knots. Here is my second go at such a solution.

In this approach, a 20-foot cordelette (I had to go out and buy one for my sadistic purposes) has been mercilessly chopped into four 5-foot pieces, each with a small clip-in loop tied in one end.
    http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70180

The whole being equal to the sum of its parts, this gadget is neither heavier nor more difficult to carry then its unified precursor.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70179

Moreover, in conventional mode, it works as well as the cordelette

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70181
    http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70182

In the case of three-point anchors, the fourth arm is available for linking an upward or sideways directional or for extending one arm if necessary. Furthermore, the arms are more useful for other purposes. For example, you can wump up various complete rope-ascending systems---the friction knots, foot slings, and all---from the arms.

Of course the goal is not a better cordelette---the better cordelette is a fortuitous side-effect---the goal is a set-up that can rapidly and efficiently be adapted in a broad range of conditions to make a true equalizing anchor with limited extension.

The additional equipment needed is the now de riguer anodized pear biner and a shoulder-length Mammut dental-floss sling. (Other shoulder-length slings might work too. I'm guessing there will be less friction and clutching with the dental floss. Perhaps 5 or 6 mm dyneema cord would be as good or better.) The rigging itself is quick and obvious:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70183
    http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70184

the main drawback from my perspective being the consumption of too many biners.

I didn't use the rap rings on my "equalizing unit" this time because no one liked 'em in my last post. But I wonder whether the "clutching" or "binding" caused by the cross-overs in the sliding X method might seriously impede equalization.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p.cgi?Detailed=70185

The rap rings do solve this problem.

Since the naming of proposed rigging seems to be part of the game, I thought at first I should call this one "rGoldline," but a vague and distant memory tells me that this may be too similar to a name already taken. Instead, in recognition of its traumatic beginnings, I think "chop-olette" captures the creation drama nicely.

justthemaid

Mar 4, 2006, 3:16 AM
    Post #469 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

All I can picture is myself- clinging to my belay ledge 300 ft. off the deck screaming DOH! *echo-echo-echo* as I watch a couple strands of my chop-olette fall to earth from my untying the bundle of cords. I'm pretty clumsy. The less pullys and widgets the better.

Other than that it looks like it does the job. I don't think I'll be cutting up my cordelette to test this one just yet.

jakedatc

Mar 4, 2006, 3:22 AM
    Post #470 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

hahahahahahahhahaa... that's the best mental image ever..

AHH *&^(*()(%^*(!! echo's across the valley... Damn you Richard!!
    :lol:
    i'll come back when i have trophys

gordo

Mar 4, 2006, 3:32 AM
    Post #471 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

This continues to be a very interesting thread. But it is beginning to get so long that most new posters are not reading the whole thing and are repeating disscussions we've had already. I guess that's inevitable.

How many have been able to try any new systems on the rocks where it counts?

cintune

Mar 4, 2006, 3:42 AM
    Post #472 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

:lol: I immediately thought the same thing, but then dropping an entire cordalette would be even worse. If there was a way to rate entire threads this one would definitely get a mega-trophy. Particularly partial to healyj's setup. Takes the cake for elegant knotcraft.

kubi

Mar 4, 2006, 4:09 AM
    Post #473 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    When I picture a cordellette getting loaded in a vertical crack with three different length arms, I see the shortest being loaded most because it doesn't need to stretch as much in order to take load, while the longest arm is waiting for the knot to pull it..........But, what I'm thinking is that the arms of a static anchor wouldn't notice differing lengths as much since whether an arm is long or short, it doesn't need to stretch to load up.

Were both static and dynamic cordellettes tested in identical situations, and if so, was there a difference?

BTW, I've been trying some of the suggestions, but I find that if you tie limiter knots, the self equalizing suffers, thus taking away from their advantage a bit.

Everything you climb with, from ropes to slings to nuts are all elastic, some are just more elastic than others. The issue that JL is talking about doesn't depend upon how elastic the anchor material is, only that it is elastic. You'd get the same effect if you used a steel cordallette to anchor with.

Partner rgold

Mar 4, 2006, 4:48 AM
    Post #474 of 915 (112368 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    All I can picture is myself- clinging to my belay ledge 300 ft. off the deck screaming DOH! *echo-echo-echo* as I watch a couple strands of my chop-olette fall to earth from my untying the bundle of cords

Not to worry, you clip the chopolette arms to the biner by those little loops and then wrap it up, so you can't drop individual pieces when you untie the bundle.

knudenoggin

Mar 4, 2006, 8:30 AM
    Post #475 of 915 (112364 views)
    Shortcut

Report this Post
    Can't Post

In reply to:
    If you look at the two systems beyond the equalette that show promise -- the Gordolette and the Moosealette
    Er-hem, I'd look further than these, please--IHMO. (-:

In reply to:
    The equalette will never perfectly equalize 3 or 4 pieces ...
    But 4-point Sliding-As should, for 4 pieces!
    Sorry I don't do the glossy picture thing so well; but if "a picture's worth 1000 words" means something,
    so must words! (And, yeah, I've had a picture's worth.) Clove Hitch to Overhand loop (15" eye?),
    eye pinched into a bight, tied off w/Sheet bend in reverse, up to another Clove (or other) hitch.
    It's a quite simple structure; the novelty comes in shaping the loopknot's eye into a triangle
    (the angle of two anchors) by tying off a side of it with a Sheet Bend--no big deal.

In reply to:
    and the equalizing anchors are ones that, because of some pulley system, equalize the load to the anchor points.
    Let me stress, again, that the considerable friction of the so-called "pulley systems"
    will largely defeat their theoretical equalization (just as it does for MA hauling systems)
    --and many of the systems presented have compound pulleys (i.e, both at the anchor
    'biners & the power point).

In reply to:
    ... limiter knots in system with more than two arms mean that you don't have an equalizing system, just an orientable one. None of the rigs with limiter knots will, in principle, do any better at load distribution in a vertical crack than a cordelette, which doesn't do well at all.
    Four arms are greater than two and nicely available to make paired Sliding-As, what I've
    previously named "Equalization Triangles", and which have been shown by Glowering (below) and in
    Craig Connolly's book. (In one prior page RGold analyzed an early Glowering 3-point anchor
    system as F/2->F/4 & F/4 and showed the center anchor as summing F/4+F/4=F/2, unequal, yes;
    but split that anchor point to TWO (i.e., convert to a 4-point system), you preserve the equal F/4 to rock.

What is particularly problematic with the vertical crack? --why won't this be simply a rotated horizontal
    arrangement? Seems that the inline nature here is a help, that more troublesome would be some diverse,
    unaligned spread of anchor points.

In reply to:
    In this approach, a 20-foot cordelette (I had to go out and buy one for my sadistic purposes) has been mercilessly chopped into four 5-foot pieces, each with a small clip-in loop tied in one end. ...
    I'm guessing there will be less friction and clutching with the dental floss. Perhaps 5 or 6 mm dyneema cord would be as good or better.
    While I can make my 4-point system in one length, I'll meet you halfway here--two, which I think gives
    better flexibility anyway. As for the slide with the HMPE thin sling, yes, and also it's easy to double up
    here (2 by 8 or 6 (?!)mm, 2 B sure). But not shoulder length for me: 60cm/24" is perfect. THIS piece
    forms the powerpoint's Eq.Triangle (either clove hitch corners of roughly equilateral triangle (well, vary
    depending on your angular needs, I guess), or make small Overhand loopknots and clip their eyes.

Okay, Glowering's image should give the general scheme for the Equalized 4-pt anchor.
    But split that center anchor into two separate ones. And then we'll replace
    the (upper) two anchor slings w/two pieces of cordelette stuff, 7mm nylon.
    (One could use a single long piece by it connecting between the center anchors,
    as the Equalette does for the two exterior anchors--waste of material if
    these anchors aren't close to each other.)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3537/3x20hl.jpg

Okay so far? Load gets equalized two ways, and each of those ways gets
    similarly split. Now, for chopping potential extension to near nil(!).

Look at Glowering's nice, modified, Look,Ma-No-"X" structure (also suggested
    by Connolly). Only thing wrong is that (and these are rather WIDE angles!)
    the unclipped "spanner" strand is way slack, and the knots in the blue sling aren't well
    balanced for their masterpoint. Esp. for narrower angles, the "SPANNER" strand
    will be shorter, almost taut, and determines extension: HALF its length!
    The righthand tape, purple, more nearly shows what it should be.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2226/nox4gq.jpg

For the belay-end small ET made of 60cm dental floss (and, again, maybe with
    two such pieces--redundancy (easy fit at 6-8mm!)), you'd form a nearly
    equilateral triangle (or, as your particular angles dictate--but 60deg. here
    if going similarly into 60deg angles for the cordelette implies 120deg spread
    between exterior anchors--pretty wide!),
    ... you'd form a nearly equilateral triangle in the 60cm tape by either making small
    Overhand loopknots (eyes) at upper corners or Clove hitching to the 'biners.

To make the same triangles in the cordelette, pinch a bight (i.e., a small U-shape)
    at the appropriate side of the Overhand knot's eye, and bring the free end
    (other recall being hitched to one anchor) over to it and tie a Sheet bend
    in reverse (well, call it a Bowline in reverse--it gets peculiar loading: qua
    sheet bend unless anchor fails).) Ah, hmm, consider that pinched eye side
    being a bit rotated, but in general, you'd tie as below with your path being
    on the bottom strand coming up, around the pinched bight, and then out through
    it and on back to tie off the 2nd anchor.

http://www.troop7.org/...s/Images/Bowline.gif

Repeat for anchors 3 & 4. Clip that dental floss ET to the two cordelette ETs.
    All points of movement (all 3) are w/o "X" or pulley friction, and are guarded
    against much extension.

ta-da!

POSSIBLY, you could pretty much re-use such a structure w/o adjustment
    for several situations; long reaches should be connected to w/static runners
    (to reduce their stretch). If the span between limiter knots is greater than
    needed/minimal, you just have slightly longer extension (again, just half of
    this span length!)--not a biggie.

*knudeNoggin*

First page Previous page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : The Lab

Search for (options)

Username:
    Password: Remember me:

Go Register
    Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook