Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

bustinmins

Oct 28, 2003, 2:32 PM
Post #76 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Re: Skibby's Colorado Birthday Bash [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In reply to:
"butt whopping"? "festoonery"?

damn! you people are gonna' be some cheatin' b*stards at scrabble, ain't 'cha?

Don't worry Geo! For pilots - scrabble is perfect - you don't need to know any long words. However you can't use words like NASA or ATC(applying to either rock or filght) - which sux. :)

JD

bustinmins

Oct 28, 2003, 2:33 PM
Post #77 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
"butt whopping"? "festoonery"?

damn! you people are gonna' be some cheatin' b*stards at scrabble, ain't 'cha?

Don't worry Geo! For pilots - scrabble is perfect - you don't need to know any long words. However you can't use words like NASA or ATC(applying to either rock or filght) - which sux. :)

JD

If they forget about the abbreviations list - we've got them right where we want them! :)

soulstice

Oct 29, 2003, 3:55 PM
Post #78 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ohmigod! you guys crack me up. been reading back through the thread...terribly sorry to say I can't make it this weekend!

hopefully I can meet all y'all soon though....I'll want some spankings of my own come March! er, I mean, a quiet evening amongst friends. :lol: :oops:

rawk on
amber

sandbag

Oct 29, 2003, 4:05 PM
Post #79 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
ohmigod! you guys crack me up. been reading back through the thread...terribly sorry to say I can't make it this weekend!

hopefully I can meet all y'all soon though....I'll want some spankings of my own come March! er, I mean, a quiet evening amongst friends. :lol: :oops:

rawk on
amber

Im sure we'll be able to oblige you that Miss Amber. :twisted:

deleted
Deleted

Oct 29, 2003, 4:34 PM
Post #80 of 110 (6069 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[quote:2da6b4cd2a="soulstice"]ohmigod! you guys crack me up. been reading back through the thread...terribly sorry to say I can't make it this weekend![/quote:2da6b4cd2a]

yeah, too bad. perhaps this will serve as impetus to get you to ouray in january. our gatherings are always a hoot, but be forewarned: we don't allow just [i:2da6b4cd2a]any[/i:2da6b4cd2a] old random person into our club. 8)

[quote:2da6b4cd2a="soulstice"]hopefully I can meet all y'all soon though....I'll want some spankings of my own come March![/quote:2da6b4cd2a]

[size=18:2da6b4cd2a][b:2da6b4cd2a]OKAY EVERYBODY!! AMBER'S IN!!![/b:2da6b4cd2a][/size:2da6b4cd2a] :lol: :lol: :lol:

sandbag

Oct 29, 2003, 6:18 PM
Post #81 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Quick question: Where is the forementioned Cabin that was offered for the new venue of this gathering?
And damn them El ninos and their hot winds........
poo poo we want snow!@

kcrag

Oct 30, 2003, 1:49 AM
Post #82 of 110 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

skib- just pm'd you the directions, again, you old fart! thanks for taking care getting the directions out to everyone.

whatcha want for your bday dinner?

sandbag

Oct 30, 2003, 6:04 AM
Post #83 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I can whip up a batch of my soon to be world famous non meat (you can eat it Geo and like it too) dish to still yet be named ....its really amazing what you can do with nutrient agar and some soy sauce.....
but seriously, Im willing to cook in honor of the Bday girl and take up most of the stops..... :D

reno

Oct 30, 2003, 6:27 AM
Post #84 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I can whip up a batch of my soon to be world famous non meat (you can eat it Geo and like it too) dish to still yet be named ....its really amazing what you can do with nutrient agar and some soy sauce.....
but seriously, Im willing to cook in honor of the Bday girl and take up most of the stops..... :D

Oh, no... not more Soy. Who's the keeper of the bag of Soy Jerky? I think we've found a new keeper...

"Behold, I am the Key Master." "I am the Soy Keeper. We must prepare for the coming of Gozer."

Soy... yee gads, man... You just got kicked out of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club. Please drop your membership card at the door.

Soy...

Do we need to claim this guy as a Colorado Climber, or can we shelf him off to the People's Republic of Boulder?

Soy.

Good lord.

kcrag

Oct 30, 2003, 6:29 AM
Post #85 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

I say, 'let the boy cook!', but pizzas would certainly do the job as well.

Copper will be open, long slogs are nearby (as well as climbing in Buenie if the weather turns nice), and if all else fails... plastic awaits at the local rock gym (sheesh, i'm gonna get it for mentioning that one). Bring all your toys!!! (no, not that one, ms. roach!)

Skibby, start slathering on the bootie salve now... you're gonna get one heckofa spankin', girl! oh no. i just might have to pull out the video camera for this event.

-kb.

ronamick

Oct 30, 2003, 6:43 AM
Post #86 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was in until I got to the skibbly bibbly boo part.

timstich

Oct 30, 2003, 6:43 AM
Post #87 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Oh, no... not more Soy. Who's the keeper of the bag of Soy Jerky? I think we've found a new keeper...

Yeah, me and reno like beef jerky. I thought soy just shriveled up into boogers anyway.

sandbag

Oct 30, 2003, 6:51 AM
Post #88 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Au contraire mon fraers,
i meant soy sauce, and btw, that jerky you stuff into your rotting colon is full of soy sauce....
hmpf :x

deleted
Deleted

Oct 30, 2003, 1:04 PM
Post #89 of 110 (6076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[darth vader voice] [b:fc0059e6c3]I AM THE KEEPER OF THE SOY JERKY. I HAD IT AT 11-MILE AND MEANT TO GIVE IT BACK TO FLAMER, BUT I FORGOT. I SHALL BRING IT TO SKIBBY'S BARNDANCE, WHERE WE WILL ENGAGE IN THE COLON PURIFICATION CEREMONY IN ANTICIPATION OF THE COMING OF GOZER.[/b:fc0059e6c3] [/darth vader voice]

timstich

Oct 30, 2003, 1:52 PM
Post #90 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Au contraire mon fraers,
i meant soy sauce, and btw, that jerky you stuff into your rotting colon is full of soy sauce....
hmpf :x

Bru ha ha ha! And just what kind of milk do you suppose I eat with my cereal? Vanilla soy. I like veggie burgers, too, just not all of the time. And that whole thing about red meat rotting in one's colon is tabloid medical poo poo. Besides, even little bacterias like a little beef jerky on their travels. I'm all for the equitable treatment of bacteria.

Ah, I went back and reread that little part about when we are meeting. So late Saturday afternoon it is. Good. For what it's worth, Marketa and I are going to bag something a little less lofty than a 14er and I am leaning towards doing that Saturday morning, having dinner with youse and then driving back to Lakewood. Marketa was having flu like symptoms yesterday.

Cripes, I had to rest every 30 feet climbing the ridgeside north of Highwire Crag yesterday! But it was very fun, and a bit nutty with the downclimb and some scree/dirt. Glad the fog and mist came in this morning. No doubt that will help the wildfire situation. I felt pretty bad for the people I saw on the news, so much so I was considering driving up there in my truck to help people save their belongings.

fanederhand

Oct 30, 2003, 2:34 PM
Post #91 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Happy Birthday Martha!!,

Sorry I cant attend. We will have to make up for it at Ouray in January!! :) Have a good one.

Frank

bumblie

Oct 30, 2003, 3:50 PM
Post #92 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Happy Birthday Martha. Have a great weekend. :D

Cheers. :D

soulstice

Oct 30, 2003, 4:43 PM
Post #93 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Beef Jerky/Soy jerky...

If little bacterias exist to clog my colon, who i am to deny them their one core reason for existance. Beef Jerky it is!!! ya'll have a grand time in dem der hills.

Geo - I don't really know you, but i think you might be a little crazy....(and I like it)

sandbag

Oct 30, 2003, 6:38 PM
Post #94 of 110 (6078 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
sandbag,

While I appreciate your willingness to assume the role of Chef Tel, I REALLY want to keep the food thing simple and community oriented. If everyone brings a pizza topping or two, then we can create a Stone Soup atmosphere which is what I want.

Besides, I recall the last time you hit the stove you didn't eat until 10 PM. :wink: I plan to be in the Land of Mr. Sandman well before then as I'll have been on the trail Saturday starting at 5 AM (that means on the road by 2:30 AM) and will like to do the same on Sunday. :P

Cheers!
martha

So let it be written, so let it be done..... The Mistress Skibby has spoken.

Now for you other wankers, i never said anything about bacteria cloggin your colon, DUH! thats what they do. I was weakly making an assertion that the excessive beef jerky eating will lower your sex drive(sodium nitrate/nitrite) and that piece of leather makes a nice little diverticulum that you can have removed when you get your next colonoscopy. Im just a youngster so i have a few more years to wait on that geriatric fun.
And thanks Tim, for offering to bring in the Plauge carrying wife then run back to the safe zone on the front range. Sounds like we are going to have an epic time no matter what we eat, or not eat, and Im looking forward to the away time from all the traffic and hustle and bustle dwon here.....

kcrag

Oct 30, 2003, 9:11 PM
Post #95 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
So let it be written, so let it be done..... The Mistress Skibby has spoken.

so skibs is a dominatrix? cool!

sandbag

Oct 30, 2003, 10:05 PM
Post #96 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
HECK yeah! My moniker is Domina Estrogena, Queen of the Menopausal Madams!! :wink:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
backs slowly into a corner and remains motionless and completely silent..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

timstich

Oct 31, 2003, 6:04 PM
Post #97 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Now for you other wankers, i never said anything about bacteria cloggin your colon, DUH! thats what they do. I was weakly making an assertion that the excessive beef jerky eating will lower your sex drive(sodium nitrate/nitrite) and that piece of leather makes a nice little diverticulum that you can have removed when you get your next colonoscopy. Im just a youngster so i have a few more years to wait on that geriatric fun.

You just need to eat more Colon Blow cereal is all. Those little diverticulum don't form exclusively from eating meat either. If they did, then Ralph Nader would have written a book called "Unsafe in Any Butt."

In reply to:
And thanks Tim, for offering to bring in the Plauge carrying wife then run back to the safe zone on the front range...

No plague. She's all better now and we are out and about. As to the traffic, yeah, let's hope this road icing ends soon. Right now those bridges are pretty fubared.

braon

Oct 31, 2003, 11:17 PM
Post #98 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Just had my whole weekend open up. I'd love to come enjoy the outdoors with everyone. Hit me with directions if you can in time. Otherwise, have a happy birthday.

alpnclmbr1

Oct 31, 2003, 11:21 PM
Post #99 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Happy Birthday Martha

Dan

sandbag

Nov 1, 2003, 12:00 AM
Post #100 of 110 (6082 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok
so what kind of stone pizza soup are we going to create?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook