Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Lowell, MA Area ( and surrounding areas)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

bonesz

Mar 27, 2005, 1:00 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Lowell, MA Area ( and surrounding areas)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I will be looking for semi regular partners this coming spring. I will lead up to 5.6 with a decent belay and will 2nd 5.9 (I'm a wuss with trust issues)

Most likely every other weekend, and one day, as I have family OBS ( 1yer old and an over worked wife) Have full rack for trad, ropes , maps and veihicle and will buy you coffee, maybe lunch (blatent bribe) for the opportunity to meet and belay the high caliber climber/ person.

Did I mention if you're close by and don't mind woodies, I've built a decent sized woody in my wood working shop, it's leadable, trad, sport, or TR.

Give me a PM if interested !

Thanks 8^)

wintersong

Mar 31, 2005, 2:26 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Re: Lowell, MA Area ( and surrounding areas) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just pulled into Lowel Mass I am staying at a motel 6 I have never been in this part of the country before and I have this weekend off I have to be up in the adirondacks by monday but I might have a couple days here this week to climb. I have a rack and rope on the bus and can lead 5.10 (I am traveling on a 36ft vegetable oil and solar powered bus you can't miss it) if you have any time free this weekend I would love to climb or if you have any suggestions for places to go in this area or in the adirondacks let me know.
I have an event to go to at andover tomarow and will be back to lowel in the evening I would love to climb on a woody

Winter

tcollins

Mar 31, 2005, 9:22 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Been away from the Mass Climbers for so long your poor little mind doesn't know where to find reliable partners anymore...tsk tsk tsk. :lol:

I'll belay your arse anyday. Well once I'm back from j-Tree that is. Ahhh, the life w/o kids 8^)

boulderkid17

Apr 2, 2005, 9:53 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I can't be your partner because I am 12 and my parents won't let me but can I use your Woody :lol:

bonesz

Apr 5, 2005, 2:32 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Perhaps I posted this intruiging invite a bit too soon. My wife and son and I are going to be moving into the house where the woody is located (in the carrage house) on May 1. Two days ago I pulled my back out of sync, and am crippled untill my body deems me worthy.

I guess now would be the time to bribe my way into finding some help to move ??? $$ fist and foremost, play on the woody after (if you have any energy left) and the BBQ and the booze of your choice will flow like milk and honey. Sorry 21 and over only, (too much liability eh)

Of course once my back muscles have relaxed, and I'm back to my neanderthol self the invite for climbing ptnrs will resume. Now it's just dumb luck that I'm on the injured list.

Thanks for those who posted.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook