RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

sarahclimbergal

Nov 5, 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1114 views)
Shortcut

Climbers in NC
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking for some climbing friends in NC to do some trad and top rope climbing. Just got back from climbing at Red Rocks and really want to continue to do some outdoor stuff but haven't found any partners yet. I live in Charlotte NC but willing to drive to spots in Western NC, Stone Mountain, Crowders Mountain, Pilot Mountain, etc. I am free most weekends to climb. I do not have much equipment at this point (working on that) so would need to link up with someone who has rope, etc. Looking forward to meeting new climbing friends.

Thank you,

~Sarah

charley

Nov 6, 2011, 1:25 PM
Post #2 of 6 (1022 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sarahclimbergal] Climbers in NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sarah, try putting this in the south section. You might get more responses. If you're still looking the next time I'm down that way I'll pm ya. I visit my brother in Chapel Hill a cpl times a year.

sarahclimbergal

Nov 7, 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #3 of 6 (1011 views)
Shortcut

Re: [charley] Climbers in NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks Charley, didn't realize I was in the wrong forum :) Let me know when you happen to head down this way!

tH1e-swiN1e

Nov 7, 2011, 7:20 PM
Post #4 of 6 (992 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I need NC climber friends too!! I was just in Charlotte for an interview and to find an apartment. Im moving down there at the end of Februrary. I have already bought several guide books and hit up Rumbling Bald when I was there. I have enough gear for several people. What gym do you climb at?

sarahclimbergal

Nov 8, 2011, 1:34 AM
Post #5 of 6 (987 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tH1e-swiN1e] Climbers in NC [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool! You'll love Charlotte. Rumbling Bald is wonderful! I went there for the first time a few weeks ago myself and did Granola and some other climb I can't remember. I have never seen so many bouldering peeps in one place before! Also down the road from us is Crowders Mountain, just did that one for the first time yesterday as well. I climb indoor at Inner Peaks about once every other week. You'll find some friends there I am sure but I am just having a hard time finding the ones that do outdoors. Would love to get in touch for some climbing once you get settled in! Good luck with the move!

tH1e-swiN1e

Nov 8, 2011, 3:13 PM
Post #6 of 6 (975 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool, Inner Peaks is where I will end up getting my train on. Kind of a lame gym but with all the bouldering around there I probably wont spend too much time there. Keep in touch so we can go out and do some crushing.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook