Item Details | Reviews (12)
This item may be available at:
With this staggering fact in mind, we have abandoned convention, thrown away the rule book and approached the energy issue from a completely new angle knowing that weight is the enemy of the climber. The weight of a rope and friction that occurs in use make it the crucial issue. We believe we have redefined the carabiner by introducing the concept of a rolling component in the safety chain.
• Reduces rope drag significantly.
• Large rolling rope redius 5.5 rad (11mm dia).
• Roller action and size dramatically extends rope life.
• Extremely strong and light Hot Forged I beam construction.
• Innovative lightweight rescue, hauling and rigging applications.
• Meets CE standard EN 12275 for carabiners as well as EN 12278 for pulleys.
• DMM Patent pending design.
• Comes complete with 12mm dyneema express sling.
Designed for use at rope clipping end of a quickdraw, this extremely light and strong biner works mechanically in your favour.
What more can you ask?
Write your own Review
Read all 12 reviews
Like butter baby...like butter
Review by: infracanis, 2011-09-15
Review by: mjwestla, 2009-06-15
My one gripe is that they do need to be either on a dog bone or held tight somehow to keep the proper orientation. I suspect that if this could be fixed by putting a gate on it, like the DMM belay master carabiners.
Review by: reynolcma, 2006-04-09
Review by: chossmonkey, 2005-12-19
At the Gunks I use them regularly to string the short but wandering pitches. Stringing some pitches together without double ropes, once meant not placing much gear and using lots of extra long runners to keep the rope from bending too much. With the Revolvers I routinely make 90 degree doglegs with no rope drag.
Review by: brent_e, 2005-11-09