RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

wandt

Sep 21, 2000, 8:09 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1967 views)
Shortcut

Info: Deutschland
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, I'm going to Germany- specifically Giessen (70km North of Frankfurt)- in October and would like any possible information on any climbing at all. Indoor, outdoor, whatever. If there's something vertical (or close to) that I can grab, tell me about it! Oh yeah, if anyone would like a partner, I know I can solidly climb 5.10, but have spent the summer just bouldering in the woods, so my current skill level is undefined.
Reach me here, or by email: nwaber@hotmail.com
Thanks, Nick

samshafer

Oct 30, 2000, 11:24 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1967 views)
Shortcut

Info: Deutschland [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

wandt (Nick Waber) wrote:

>Hi, I\'m going to Germany- specifically Giessen (70km North of Frankfurt)- in October and would like any possible information on any climbing at all. Indoor, outdoor, whatever. If there\'s something vertical (or close to) that I can grab, tell me about it! Oh yeah, if anyone would like a partner, I know I can solidly climb 5.10, but have spent the summer just bouldering in the woods, so my current skill level is undefined.
>Reach me here, or by email: nwaber@hotmail.com
>Thanks, Nick

Sorry I just now saw your message or would have sent some info earlier. Probably is too late to help you now.
I was in Hannover in August & found some areas near there via a website. Don\'t remember where I found the link for it but this is the address on some of the crag guides I printed out for that trip: www.fm.bs.dlr.de/misc/climbing . Hope that works for you. Usually I find websites for each country I visit using webferret. Like this week we\'re going over to Ireland (we live in Holland) & just looked up some Irish websites that list like every rock in the country, I think.
Sam Shafer

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook