RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

thera

May 18, 2005, 3:29 AM
Post #1 of 3 (925 views)
Shortcut

Nowra - Partners welcome
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello there,

I've landed in Australia and I will move to Nowra tomorrow for some climbing. I could not bring a rope nor qdraws but got my crash pad so I will mostly boulder at Cheesedale or Lot33. Took my harness too in case I can find climbing mates there.

I should be there for the next 3 weeks so if anyone wants to join me well feel free. Send me a mail or SMS me on +33607160479.

Still, if anyone wants to come and share a beer today in Sydney, I dropped my packs at Mountbatten hotel on 701 Georges St., Haymarket. Buzz me anytime.

Cheers,

Seb.

kaczoron

May 18, 2005, 3:40 AM
Post #2 of 3 (925 views)
Shortcut

Re: Nowra - Partners welcome [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi, if you are keen to get partners for nowra, try http://www.cragx.org. Thats the local BB for most of the sydney/nowra crowd. The season is just starting there so you should be able to find partners without too much trouble at thompsons point or the groto on the weekend (most likely thompsons). Or if you are staying at the animal park whilst there you will see climbers ariving on friday arvo/saturday morning. Have fun, if I'm down in the next 3 weeks ill give you a shout!

Nick.

thera

May 19, 2005, 1:05 AM
Post #3 of 3 (925 views)
Shortcut

Re: Nowra - Partners welcome [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks mate,

I'll have a look at this site once there I suppose. Well gotta get my packs and move there. The weather turned fine this morning finally.

See you around !

Seb.

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook