RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Competition Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

blitzkrieg_climber13

Jul 17, 2005, 1:41 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1923 views)
Shortcut

C3 Finals.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Just got home from watching the c3 finals at boulderdash. i just have to say that it was sick. the open division was impressive and the elite... well they were elite. from sick boulder problems to crazy 45ft lead routes they were insane. just congrats to whoever competed and hope the best for all to come.

~blitz~

deweyegbert

Aug 1, 2005, 6:03 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1923 views)
Shortcut

Re: C3 Finals. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hey Blitz...

thanks for the kind words. The C3 Finals were a blast... actually the entire C3 Series was a blast. And there were several key people who made it all possible. Next year there will be 8 C3 Series comps strewn throughout california with a project 2 in Northern Cali, 2 in Central Cali, and 4 in SoCal.

I'm glad that you all enjoyed what you saw and there will be a "C3 Final Newsletter" wrapping up all of the days events within the next few days.

Thanks to all those that took a chance with a new format... a format that Urban Climber Magazine is calling the "country's most innovative format". I'd like to consider it the "Iron man" of ALL climbing events combining all the disciplines that the indoor climbing world has to offer.

If anyone has any questions regarding the C3 Series please don't hesitate to email or check out the website.

peace,

Mike Leshay
C3 Series Creator/Director
www.c3series.com
mikey@c3series.com

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Competition Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook