Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
BKK luggage deposit?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

matteo

Sep 3, 2005, 11:02 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1318 views)
Shortcut

BKK luggage deposit?  (Europe: England: Peak_District: Stanage_Edge__OS_: Stanage)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi there,
I know that rockclimbing.com is not a travel agency but soon I'll hit the road back home and I'd love to have 10 days of intensive climbing in Krabi but I have with me a quite huge luggage and I was wondering if there's any luggage deposit at BKK airport and how much is it. I had a look but the airport's web-site doesn't help much.
cheers
Matteo

bigbones

Sep 3, 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1318 views)
Shortcut

Re: BKK luggage deposit? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes there is at least one, I've used it and found it to be worth the money. 2 years ago it was something like 90 baht/day/item. I don't remember the Terminal numbers, but it's in a shopping mall-like area that is between 2 terminals, [on a map with the curbside at the bottom, I think it would be to the right of the left-most terminal] that area has seating in the middle and different counters along it. You would walk through this 'mall' if you were going between terminals. One of the counters is the "Left Luggage." Hope that helps.

rickeden

Sep 5, 2005, 4:48 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1318 views)
Shortcut

Re: BKK luggage deposit? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

There is also a baggage place in the domestic airport. International and domestic airports are conected with a tunnel.

Hope this helps!!

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook