Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Time to start again
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

texscala

Mar 23, 2006, 5:26 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1188 views)
Shortcut

Time to start again  (North_America: United_States: Utah: Salt_Lake_-_Utah_Counties: Rock_Canyon)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Well after a year or two off I am going to get back into climbing. I did the whole hunting, fishing and getting maarried thing over the last 2 years and I have decided I am tired of being fat!!! I am going to start hitting the canyon up a coupe times a week. If anyone needs someone to climb with let me know. I hate top roping but love boldering and leading.

If you see me in the Canyon I will be the overweight guy screaming at myself for ever letting myself go

Kernclimber

Jun 8, 2008, 6:36 AM
Post #2 of 2 (882 views)
Shortcut

Re: [texscala] Time to start again [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am hoping to find a partner to climb with this next week. I am arriving in Salt Lake Monday June 9th about noon and leaving Wednesday afternoon. Tuesday the 10th would be the best since I have all day. I am willing to drive a long distance to meet someone if the location is good. Right now I have been looking into the Little Cottonwood Canyon although I am not familiar with the area. Most of my climbs are is California's High Sierra and Neveda'a Red Rocks. I like to Trad or Sport climb everything from 5.6 to 5.10 with multi pitches. Any Takers?
Nathan
flybigs@yahoo.com

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook