Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
A Good Place to Stay in Kalymnos?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

skotb

Apr 1, 2006, 2:41 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1317 views)
Shortcut

A Good Place to Stay in Kalymnos?  (North_America: United_States: Colorado: Front_Range: Matthew_Winters_Park: Fifty_Egg_Boulder)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay in Kalymnos with easy access to beach and climbing? It seems there is confusing array of apartments. Did anyone stay somewhere that had especially cool hosts or a groovy vibe?

rockmon3

Apr 7, 2006, 7:27 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Re: A Good Place to Stay in Kalymnos? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey skotb, don't know when you are planning to be here but i'm in athens and am wanting to head to kalymnos to climb. i've not made any arrangements for accomodations yet but was thinking of trying to team up with any interested partners. i planning to be in greece for a couple of months and may take on a job somewhere but my goal was to get as much climbing in as possible in any of the locations possible...kalymnos being #1 on the list. interested in meeting up? thanks, monica

sgorman

May 8, 2006, 8:42 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Re: A Good Place to Stay in Kalymnos? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i'm going to be in athens from jun15-aug15 with about ten days at the beginning and end of that time to go climbing. so, i'm also looking for places to stay/partners. pm me if you have any helpful info/are in the same boat.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook