RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:

henso12

Oct 10, 2006, 3:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (903 views)
Shortcut

Hound Ears Injury
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Christina, it is good to hear you are OK, I was around the corner when you fell and it scared the sh*t out of me.

Second, I also witnessed the first injury of the day, the girl who fell hard on her leg and bounced into the cave. I never heard anything else about her.

If anyone has any info on how she is doing please let us know, it was a very scary fall.

Partner neuroshock

Oct 10, 2006, 4:37 PM
Post #2 of 4 (903 views)
Shortcut

Re: Hound Ears Injury [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Christina, it is good to hear you are OK, I was around the corner when you fell and it scared the sh*t out of me.

Second, I also witnessed the first injury of the day, the girl who fell hard on her leg and bounced into the cave. I never heard anything else about her.

If anyone has any info on how she is doing please let us know, it was a very scary fall.
yeah, i was over near the Pocket Problem when someone came around asking if anyone was an EMT. didn't realize it was serious (the person asking seemed very calm) nor that it was clausti :( apparently, people over by The Blade heard screams of pain, but where i was we didn't hear a thing.

which problem/cave was that first injury at? after topping out Flash or Trash i went to descend and came upon a girl/woman already packaged up in a litter, next to the rescue truck, ready to be taken somewhere. i was curious, but didn't want to disturb/interrupt the important work being done to find out more.

organic

Oct 10, 2006, 4:51 PM
Post #3 of 4 (903 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

She was in the ER room right next to where Christina and I were. She had some bad cuts and bruises but otherwise ok I heard.

clausti

Oct 10, 2006, 9:14 PM
Post #4 of 4 (903 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

She was in the ER room right next to where Christina and I were. She had some bad cuts and bruises but otherwise ok I heard.

i got the same info organic's got. brenton [brendon?] the marmot rep was in there with her, and he didnt seem over-concerned. seemed like she was gonna be fine. i do know that Amy [one of the rescue squad persons] said that she refused ambulance transport.

Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook