Forums: Climbing Disciplines: Trad Climbing:
Rack Pictures (feel free to include weight and cost)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trad Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 69 Next page Last page  View All

medicus

Mar 7, 2007, 1:13 AM
Post #651 of 1722 (22263 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kane_schutzman] Alpine rack [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

kane_schutzman wrote:
Are you kidding? A few more cams and your set for HCR. I would double 1,2, and 3. After that, maybe some alians? Keep at it man, you got some nice shit.

Yeah, the doubles/aliens will probably have to wait until the summer, but I am planning on getting that exact type of set when I get the money.

m2j1s

Mar 7, 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #652 of 1722 (22177 views)
Shortcut

Re: Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

heres mine ~ w/o belay/ shoes/harness...

(This post was edited by m2j1s on Mar 8, 2007, 12:28 AM)
Attachments: rack.jpg (34.8 KB)

cellardoor

Mar 8, 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #653 of 1722 (22154 views)
Shortcut

Re: [m2j1s] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

gotta post a bigger photo, can hardly see it

vegastradguy

Mar 8, 2007, 5:42 PM
Post #654 of 1722 (22081 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cellardoor] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

alright, so a photo of my old rack was one of the first in this thread....here's the updated version- some of whats pictured:

209 carabiners of various types.
66 cams
a set of bros (not pictured)
42 stoppers
53 slings
7 packs (not pictured)
8 ropes

yeah...i got some problems. what of it?

(This post was edited by vegastradguy on Mar 8, 2007, 5:45 PM)

kane_schutzman

Mar 8, 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #655 of 1722 (22029 views)
Shortcut

Re: [vegastradguy] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SWEEET!

God, I want some more alians man,

the two above me both have complete sets.

Coming from the guy with 100 fraws...you my friend need a doctor.

Partner climbinginchico

Mar 8, 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #656 of 1722 (22010 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kane_schutzman] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kane_schutzman wrote:
SWEEET!

Dude, I think you might be the only person who can't spell ALIENS properly! Set your priorities... get rid of the draws, learn how to spell, then think about getting more aliens. I'd also consider replacing those crappy old U-stem camalots you got- they're just waiting to die. I think you're also the only moron who keeps buying draws when he has enough already to clip an entire sport crag!

kane_schutzman

Mar 8, 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #657 of 1722 (21997 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbinginchico] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbinginchico wrote:
kane_schutzman wrote:
SWEEET!

Dude, I think you might be the only person who can't spell ALIENS properly! Set your priorities... get rid of the draws, learn how to spell, then think about getting more aliens. I'd also consider replacing those crappy old U-stem camalots you got- they're just waiting to die. I think you're also the only moron who keeps buying draws when he has enough already to clip an entire sport crag!

Good lord

Do you have anything better to do than spell check my post on an internet forum that took 10 seconds to write?Why dont you go ahead and correct everyone else's shit too. Then your trying to talk about the what 6-7 U-stem camalots outa the 58 cams that I have? Got those in a bulk deal you retard, havnt bought any since, and sorry no they arent deathtraps, if they were then I would be dead. ASS Tard, most the draws I have come in racks that I have bout from others. GO AND CRITISIZE SOMEONE ELSE.

Partner epoch

Mar 9, 2007, 12:39 AM
Post #658 of 1722 (21976 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

vegastradguy wrote:
alright, so a photo of my old rack was one of the first in this thread....here's the updated version- some of whats pictured:

66 cams
42 stoppers
53 slings
7 packs (not pictured)
8 ropes

They do have meetings for this sort of problem.....

Partner climbinginchico

Mar 9, 2007, 1:11 AM
Post #659 of 1722 (21961 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kane_schutzman wrote:
climbinginchico wrote:
kane_schutzman wrote:
SWEEET!

Good lord

Do you have anything better to do than spell check my post on an internet forum that took 10 seconds to write?Why dont you go ahead and correct everyone else's shit too. Then your trying to talk about the what 6-7 U-stem camalots outa the 58 cams that I have? Got those in a bulk deal you retard, havnt bought any since, and sorry no they arent deathtraps, if they were then I would be dead. ASS Tard, most the draws I have come in racks that I have bout from others. GO AND CRITISIZE SOMEONE ELSE.

Little boy, your insults are of a third grade level. As is your spelling. Calling me a "retard" and not being intelligent enough to use the "Check Spelling" button... Who's the retard?

Did you check the axle holes on the U-stem camalots? They are exceedingly prone to cracking. But I'm sure you did plenty of research while buying your 100 draws. Cause I hear there's a ton of sport climbing in Louisiana, in addition to all the trad climbing there.

kane_schutzman

Mar 9, 2007, 1:24 AM
Post #660 of 1722 (21947 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbinginchico wrote:
kane_schutzman wrote:
climbinginchico wrote:
kane_schutzman wrote:
SWEEET!

Good lord

Little boy, your insults are of a third grade level. As is your spelling. Calling me a "retard" and not being intelligent enough to use the "Check Spelling" button... Who's the retard?

Did you check the axle holes on the U-stem camalots? They are exceedingly prone to cracking. But I'm sure you did plenty of research while buying your 100 draws. Cause I hear there's a ton of sport climbing in Louisiana, in addition to all the trad climbing there.

Yes I have checked them

You don't seem to be grasping the concept. Clear and simple for you, I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT SIMPLE SPELLING BULLSHIT ON THESE FORUMS. You are maybe in the .5% percentile that does. Now that I know it gets under your ghostly white colored skin, I am only wanting to give even less of a shit.

Due to my location I don't get to climb much. In fact how does it feel to know that I have been to a crag maybe 8 times but I still climb as hard as you?

Your profile says your a christian,

and I don't wanna bring religion into this, but how can you begin to judge me by the number of draws I have?

Honestly, I don't think I should have even responded to your insult, as it really means nothing to me. Now we have contaminated this thread with worthless crap, congratulations.

(This post was edited by kane_schutzman on Mar 9, 2007, 1:27 AM)

devils_advocate

Mar 9, 2007, 1:31 AM
Post #661 of 1722 (21940 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alright boys, hug it out... hug it out.

medicus

Mar 9, 2007, 1:37 AM
Post #662 of 1722 (21933 views)
Shortcut

Re: [devils_advocate] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

devils_advocate wrote:
Alright boys, hug it out... hug it out.

Lol... you always seem to have some funny comment devils_advocate.

Partner climbinginchico

Mar 9, 2007, 1:45 AM
Post #663 of 1722 (21924 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm not going to get into a pissing match here, but you don't climb as hard as me, kid. Come talk to me when you lead all 17 pitches of a 10d trad route in a day, ok?

It's not my fault you can't spell. Proper spelling will get you farther in useful life than buying a ton used cams of unknown quality off ebay. Proof reading is a useful tool. Practice it occasionally.

And where did I judge you by the number of draws you have?

kane_schutzman

Mar 9, 2007, 1:51 AM
Post #664 of 1722 (21915 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbinginchico wrote:
I'm not going to get into a pissing match here, but you don't climb as hard as me, kid. Come talk to me when you lead all 17 pitches of a 10d trad route in a day, ok?

It's not my fault you can't spell. Proper spelling will get you farther in useful life than buying a ton used cams of unknown quality off ebay. Proof reading is a useful tool. Practice it occasionally.

And where did I judge you by the number of draws you have?

Little man with small nuts,

In case you did not notice, you have already started and participated in a pissing match. As far as leading those pitches, P.M. me your number? I' ll call you when I get the chance, and maybe I ll even let you clean my gear. I just realized your so right man, the word alien is compromising my understanding of the english language.

My cams? Would you like me to take pictures of all the lobes for you? They are all like new, btw. As a Senior in highschool that pays for ALL HIS GEAR, I can't afford brand new retail priced gear. You on the otherhand have help from that little shop you work in, prodeals are good, huh? Don't let the word pro trick you, because you will never be anykind of one, in anything,

(This post was edited by kane_schutzman on Mar 9, 2007, 2:02 AM)

Partner climbinginchico

Mar 9, 2007, 1:58 AM
Post #665 of 1722 (21908 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kane_schutzman wrote:
Don't let the word pro trick you, because you will never be anykind of one, in anything,

And you would be wrong there, amigo. But don't let that stop you. And I'll add learning punctuation to learning spelling. Maybe redo third grade again?

kane_schutzman

Mar 9, 2007, 2:05 AM
Post #666 of 1722 (21905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Pardner,

Last time I checked,

having 2556 post doesn't make you a pro.

Maybe become a 3rd grade English teacher?

(This post was edited by kane_schutzman on Mar 9, 2007, 2:07 AM)

Partner hosh

Mar 9, 2007, 2:37 AM
Post #667 of 1722 (21885 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Wow... This post was supposed to be about gear and such, not a little spat between climbers... Kane, Chico, let it go man, let it go.

I'd bet Chico would be willing to pro-deal you some more draws if you ask nice... :)

Oh, and speaking about spelling, I noticed that I spelled the word "utilize" wrong in the line that you quoted me on. You might want to change that (I already went back and edited the post you took it from) before Chico spell checks that as well. And to Chico, sorry, my spelling sucks too. But my wife helps me with that.

hosh.

Partner hosh

Mar 9, 2007, 2:40 AM
Post #668 of 1722 (21880 views)
Shortcut

Re: [medicus] Alpine rack [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

medicus wrote:
It's not very much at all, but it's at least a start.
I'm not including the rope/harness/shoes and what not.

That rack is sweet. I almost wish my rack was still that simple. I have a hard time deciding which gear I want to bring on the trips I plan and never get to take. Props for having hexes, it's a dying art. Keep the dream alive!!!

hosh.

medicus

Mar 9, 2007, 3:37 AM
Post #669 of 1722 (21852 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hosh] Alpine rack [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hosh wrote:
medicus wrote:
It's not very much at all, but it's at least a start.
I'm not including the rope/harness/shoes and what not.
[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b275/tennisplayer121/rack.jpg[/IMG]

That rack is sweet. I almost wish my rack was still that simple. I have a hard time deciding which gear I want to bring on the trips I plan and never get to take. Props for having hexes, it's a dying art. Keep the dream alive!!!

hosh.

Lol, thanks hosh... like I said, I definitely want more for my rack, but as a college student, I am basically broke 99% of the time. Mine won't be that simple hopefully in the future, this is just everything I could afford with what I have right now. As for the hexes... I really hope I can learn to use them well enough to "keep the dream alive" ;-)

dr_feelgood

Mar 9, 2007, 3:46 AM
Post #670 of 1722 (21847 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

girls... Shove in a tampon and take it to PMs.... Who give a shit about your pissing contest.

Partner brent_e

Mar 9, 2007, 4:10 AM
Post #671 of 1722 (21831 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
girls... Shove in a tampon and take it to PMs.... Who giveS a shit about your pissing contest.

you spelled gives wrong, you third grade invalid mother frigging retard.

and PM's should have a ' or it's pre menstrual syndrome, which may be what you were implying......

jeez....dickhead......

Tongue

newest edition to my rack. urethane for the handle went in the mold today, should come out tomorrow!

Partner climbinginchico

Mar 9, 2007, 4:19 AM
Post #672 of 1722 (21816 views)
Shortcut

Re: [brent_e] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

New Edition was awesome!!Tongue

dr_feelgood

Mar 9, 2007, 4:34 AM
Post #673 of 1722 (21811 views)
Shortcut

Re: [brent_e] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

brent_e wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
girls... Shove in a tampon and take it to PMs.... Who giveS a shit about your pissing contest.

you spelled gives wrong, you third grade invalid mother frigging retard.

and PM's should have a ' or it's pre menstrual syndrome, which may be what you were implying......

jeez....dickhead......
Tongue
That is the great part about saying PMs... it could mean Private Messages... or it could mean Pre menstrual Syndrome. in thier special case, i think it means both...
And i am a invalid retard with a 3rd grade reading level... for the next 99 days bitch...
I must lay out and pictureize my rack in apology for this post that made everyone stupider... I can see it is stupid but i can't not post it.

xzeroenemyx

Mar 9, 2007, 5:03 AM
Post #674 of 1722 (21790 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

vegastradguy wrote:

66 cams
42 stoppers
53 slings
7 packs (not pictured)
8 ropes

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/8/312888-work-Hardgoods.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/3/312893-work-Softgoods.jpg[/image]

It's amazing that you have doubles, triples, quadruples or more of pretty much everything....yest you still only seem to have one helmet....seems incomplete to me....Wink

dlintz

Mar 9, 2007, 5:14 AM
Post #675 of 1722 (22161 views)
Shortcut

Re: [xzeroenemyx] Rack Pictures [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

xzeroenemyx wrote:
vegastradguy wrote:

66 cams
42 stoppers
53 slings
7 packs (not pictured)
8 ropes

[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/8/312888-work-Hardgoods.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.rockclimbing.com/images/photos/assets/3/312893-work-Softgoods.jpg[/image]

It's amazing that you have doubles, triples, quadruples or more of pretty much everything....yest you still only seem to have one helmet....seems incomplete to me....Wink

I've got 3 helmets. Is that "completeness" or a problem? Tongue

d.

First page Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 69 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook