Holocaust survivor killed in Virginia shootings saved students by blocking door
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

fenix83

Apr 18, 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #26 of 27 (146 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] Holocaust survivor killed in Virginia shootings saved students by blocking door [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
Just curious Fenix, but when you say "football" field, do you actually mean soccer field.Wink

Heh, yeah, I do. Strangely, it was called the "football field" (in English) even though I went to a basically all-English school.

-F

Partner wideguy

Apr 19, 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #27 of 27 (133 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hrothgar505] Holocaust survivor killed in Virginia shootings saved students by blocking door [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hrothgar505 wrote:
To think that he survived all that horror of the Natzi death camp only to years later be shot by a deranged punk that got the wrong idea in life. That's rather sad. of course protecting the lives of his students, and ultimately dieing for the further of their lives and education is most likely the highest way to die in my book. My respects in the highest measure to this man.

If you believe in that sort of thing, maybe that is exactly why he was brought through the holocaust, so he could be there that day to protect those kids. Personally I can only imagine that a man who survived all he survived, witnessed all he witnessed, probably looked at this 23 yr old kid with a pistol and thought to himself "Is that supposed to scare me? You go to hell. And I know what it looks like."

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook