Forums: Community: Campground:
How many normal pull-ups can you do?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

Poll: How many normal pull-ups can you do?
1-9 34 / 22%
10-19 67 / 44%
20-29 31 / 20%
30-49 10 / 7%
50+ 11 / 7%
153 total votes

climbordie7

Aug 2, 2007, 3:22 AM
Post #151 of 535 (3220 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drm1st] How many normal pull-ups can you do? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

not a chance, and i pay for everything accept the house and the utility bill, i even pay taxes and vote.

dr_feelgood

Aug 2, 2007, 3:22 AM
Post #152 of 535 (3218 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drm1st wrote:
Ok. Then...Listen to the voices man. They're the good guys!

You don't have to listen to them...

zeke_sf

Aug 2, 2007, 3:23 AM
Post #153 of 535 (3217 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] How many normal pull-ups can you do? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbordie7 wrote:
i didn't really understand how i am all of a sudden a cowardice, care to elaborate. and stop ganging up on me.
Let me guess. You wish someone would make you laugh hard enough to choke on some chex mix, because you have no other way to acheive oblivion, no release, no escape.... I've found my temporary escape nad now you are calling me evil and improper...
Don't judge me until you've moved out and had some experience in life.

Don't listen to this guy climbordie7. He's like this all of the time. He's been threatening suicide for years, and there are whole threads about him going to the cliffs and threatening to jump but then he backs out because he's a coward. You are young and shouldn't listen to suicidal drunkards who make you choke up the chex.

Hey fuck you... What the hell do you know. I never feel more alive than when i am standing on the edge. Who the hell are you to judge me????

STFU! Next time I won't talk you down, I'll push you down you weak bitch! I can't believe you're trying to turn this dude climbordie7 to the darkside. This dude has everything to live for. You need to get moderated, "Dr," and next time I see you it's going to be a different tune because I don't have any more compassion for your bullshit.

climbordie7

Aug 2, 2007, 3:24 AM
Post #154 of 535 (3213 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

well how was i supposed to know you were a verteran and injured, you didn't want to share your sorrows with me, remember

Partner artm

Aug 2, 2007, 3:26 AM
Post #155 of 535 (3206 views)
Shortcut

Re: [artm] How many normal pull-ups can you do? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

"dr_feelgood wrote:
The voices are the only thing holding me back right now... The crutch to my remaining sanity...
*kicks doc's crutch out from under him*
Unleash the Madness!

drm1st

Aug 2, 2007, 3:26 AM
Post #156 of 535 (3204 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] How many normal pull-ups can you do? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah. what he said...What are we talking about?

dr_feelgood

Aug 2, 2007, 3:27 AM
Post #157 of 535 (3202 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbordie7 wrote:
i didn't really understand how i am all of a sudden a cowardice, care to elaborate. and stop ganging up on me.
Let me guess. You wish someone would make you laugh hard enough to choke on some chex mix, because you have no other way to acheive oblivion, no release, no escape.... I've found my temporary escape nad now you are calling me evil and improper...

Don't listen to this guy climbordie7. He's like this all of the time. He's been threatening suicide for years, and there are whole threads about him going to the cliffs and threatening to jump but then he backs out because he's a coward. You are young and shouldn't listen to suicidal drunkards who make you choke up the chex.

Hey fuck you... What the hell do you know. I never feel more alive than when i am standing on the edge. Who the hell are you to judge me????

STFU! Next time I won't talk you down, I'll push you down you weak bitch! I can't believe you're trying to turn this dude climbordie7 to the darkside. This dude has everything to live for. You need to get moderated, "Dr," and next time I see you it's going to be a different tune because I don't have any more compassion for your bullshit.

did i askfor your compassion? Don't pretend you know me... Or my problems, my 'bullshit'... you of all people. This 'dude' is miserable and she doesn't even have to courage to face it. Unlike you... threatening to push me off a cliff? Real nice?

climbordie7

Aug 2, 2007, 3:27 AM
Post #158 of 535 (3201 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey what did i say about calling me a dude or a guy

drm1st

Aug 2, 2007, 3:28 AM
Post #159 of 535 (3195 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbordie7] How many normal pull-ups can you do? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok dude guy.

climbordie7

Aug 2, 2007, 3:29 AM
Post #160 of 535 (3191 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

NOT FUNNY

dr_feelgood

Aug 2, 2007, 3:30 AM
Post #161 of 535 (3187 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drm1st wrote:
ok dude guy.

And who the fuck are you? Considering my inner angst and demons to be good entertainment for popcorn and beer?
I thought i was twisted.

zeke_sf

Post #162 of 535 (3183 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbordie7 wrote:

did i askfor your compassion? Don't pretend you know me... Or my problems, my 'bullshit'... you of all people. This 'dude' is miserable and she doesn't even have to courage to face it. Unlike you... threatening to push me off a cliff? Real nice?

It's like the eskimos, pushing the weak off onto the glaciers to die. And you know what? The eskimos are strong and survive the cold! You're just some crybaby bitch trying to spread your seeds of sorrow to young men who like to boulder.

dr_feelgood

Post #163 of 535 (3182 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:
NOT FUNNY

Neither is mocking a mans problem.

(This post was edited by dr_feelgood on Aug 2, 2007, 3:31 AM)

drm1st

Post #164 of 535 (3178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok, okay, sorry dude.

Partner artm

Aug 2, 2007, 3:31 AM
Post #165 of 535 (3177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

"dr_feelgood wrote:
The voices are the only thing holding me back right now... The crutch to my remaining sanity...
*kicks doc's crutch out from under him*
Unleash the Madness!

drm1st

Aug 2, 2007, 3:32 AM
Post #166 of 535 (3174 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, go have a conversation with your voices...they are trying to keep you sane remember...Laugh

zeke_sf

Post #167 of 535 (3174 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:
hey what did i say about calling me a dude or a guy

Hey, I'm sorry about that man.

climbordie7

Post #168 of 535 (3174 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I AM NOT A MAN!

drm1st

Post #169 of 535 (3167 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

are you an it?

Partner artm

Aug 2, 2007, 3:33 AM
Post #170 of 535 (3165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
drm1st wrote:
ok dude guy.

And who the fuck are you? Considering my inner angst and demons to be good entertainment for popcorn and beer?
I thought i was twisted.

Partner artm

Aug 2, 2007, 3:34 AM
Post #171 of 535 (3162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:
I AM NOT A MAN!
No need to yell dude, chill out.

dr_feelgood

Post #172 of 535 (3161 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbordie7 wrote:

It's like the eskimos, pushing the weak off onto the glaciers to die. And you know what? The eskimos are strong and survive the cold! You're just some crybaby bitch trying to spread your seeds of sorrow to young men who like to boulder.

Oh, now you're some anthropolgy expert? Some psychologist version of Krevorkian? Zeke knows best huh? Handle your own problems before you try to handle mine.

Basta916

Post #173 of 535 (3158 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey man!!!
how's your shoulder?

Partner artm

Aug 2, 2007, 3:35 AM
Post #174 of 535 (3151 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbordie7 wrote:

Oh, now you're some anthropolgy expert? Some psychologist version of Krevorkian? Zeke knows best huh? Handle your own problems before you try to handle mine.
Yes!
Unleash the Madness!

dr_feelgood

Aug 2, 2007, 3:36 AM
Post #175 of 535 (3147 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drm1st wrote:
Hey, go have a conversation with your voices...they are trying to keep you sane remember...Laugh

What happens when sanity is the only thing you fear more than death and sobreity?
What then? You seem to have all the answers, Answer that one?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook