Forums: Community: Campground:
The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next page Last page  View All

redpointron

Nov 5, 2007, 11:58 PM
Post #476 of 615 (2379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
I do think they'll play again in the AFC champ game, in foxoboro. Yesterday's game was close enough so that I don't think the Pats are a lock to beat them again, but all things being equal, I don't like a dome team playing outdoors in Massachussets in January.

nobody liked a dome team playing in the pouring rain against a dominating defense...and that turned out okayTongue

caughtinside

Nov 6, 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #477 of 615 (2378 views)
Shortcut

Re: [redpointron] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I do think they'll play again in the AFC champ game, in foxoboro. Yesterday's game was close enough so that I don't think the Pats are a lock to beat them again, but all things being equal, I don't like a dome team playing outdoors in Massachussets in January.

nobody liked a dome team playing in the pouring rain against a dominating defense...and that turned out okayTongue

didn't quite get the reference, was that the Bears in the super bowl last year? I was sport climbing in Thailand and didn't watch.

Plus, the patriots are not the bears. Tongue

redpointron

Nov 6, 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #478 of 615 (2377 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

didn't quite get the reference, was that the Bears in the super bowl last year? I was sport climbing in Thailand and didn't watch.

yeah. they're much more gooder...

shut up and go climbTongue

caughtinside

Nov 6, 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #479 of 615 (2374 views)
Shortcut

Re: [redpointron] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

sigh. I wish. Today is monday. There will be no real climbing before saturday.

redpointron

Nov 6, 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #480 of 615 (2373 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

sigh. i wish as well. i will be in india on saturday (and NOT for climbing).

at least i won't have to bite my nails through colts AT chargers.

jgloporto

Nov 6, 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #481 of 615 (2376 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
redpointron wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

sigh. i wish as well. i will be in india on saturday (and NOT for climbing).

at least i won't have to bite my nails through colts AT chargers.

Yeah um... The Vikings (read Adrian Peterson) made the Chargers D look silly. I got the Colts giving 14. Any takers?

reno

Nov 6, 2007, 4:26 AM
Post #482 of 615 (2367 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mturner] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mturner wrote:
I personally would have rather seen Harrison play and they still lose and KNOW the Pats are the better team than have him not play, that goes for any other injured player on either team as well.

Exactly my point.

A win is much better when your team is playing at it's best and the opposing team is playing at their best.

redpointron

Nov 6, 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #483 of 615 (2358 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reno] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
mturner wrote:
I personally would have rather seen Harrison play and they still lose and KNOW the Pats are the better team than have him not play, that goes for any other injured player on either team as well.

Exactly my point.

A win is much better when your team is playing at it's best and the opposing team is playing at their best.

i appreciate the sentiment of beating the best by playing your best...really i do, BUT

all you know is that new england was the better team on november 4th. like someone posted earlier...play 10 and they may split 5-5 or 6-4. with that kind of parity you can never know...

Partner wideguy

Nov 6, 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #484 of 615 (2352 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reno] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
mturner wrote:

Exactly my point.

But again, spin it all you want, but a comment like that is trying to take something away from the winner.

New England was without their led running back. Their QB had his worst game of the season. They set a new team record for penalties, two of which translated directly into 6 points for Indy. Their O-line allowed sack and pressure on Brady in season high numbers. Overall, they played their worst game of the season for about 50 minutes.

They overcame all that and still won.

Oh yeah, and the coach-QB intercom was non-functional for much of the game, forcing Brady to keep running to the sidelines to get plays. I know Indy did that on purpose because headsets nd intercom systems never break like that unless someone messes with them intentionally.
Tongue

redpointron

Nov 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #485 of 615 (2347 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
Their QB had his worst game of the season. They set a new team record for penalties, two of which translated directly into 6 points for Indy. Their O-line allowed sack and pressure on Brady in season high numbers. Overall, they played their worst game of the season for about 50 minutes.

statistically he may have had the worst game of the season. BUT they were playing the best team they had faced all year. arguing these points take away from the colts performance (good, bad, or otherwise).

btw, it would be easy to argue that brady had the BEST game of the season because he had the composure to lead them when it counted.

know what i'm sayin'?

Partner wideguy

Nov 6, 2007, 2:53 PM
Post #486 of 615 (2341 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Absolutely. My greater point is that anyone can try and twist the history, this player, that player etc. You play the game you play and you should give full credit if you get beat. They were missing a player, we were missing a player, their O-line liet up strip sacks, our o-line let up strip sacks... in the end the team that overcomes their adversity will win. The only exception I would give is if either team was missing their starting QB. That would be a death blow for either of these teams.

mturner

Nov 6, 2007, 4:46 PM
Post #487 of 615 (2336 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wideguy wrote:
Absolutely. My greater point is that anyone can try and twist the history, this player, that player etc. You play the game you play and you should give full credit if you get beat. They were missing a player, we were missing a player, their O-line liet up strip sacks, our o-line let up strip sacks... in the end the team that overcomes their adversity will win. The only exception I would give is if either team was missing their starting QB. That would be a death blow for either of these teams.

Again, I don't see how you actually play the game is comparably to injured players. That's like saying I failed my test because I didn't study and so it's your fault. But it'd be different if you said I failed my test because I got in a car accident and couldn't be there to take my test. I'm just saying it MAY have been a different game with all the injured players on both sides. But the Pats making mental mistakes and Brady having his worst game this season was a result of them playing the Colts, again that's why you play the game.

reno

Nov 7, 2007, 3:02 PM
Post #488 of 615 (2324 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mturner] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Since we haven't had a hot chick pic in a while, I offer you the incomparable Miss Jessica Biel.

Topless:

mturner

Nov 7, 2007, 3:33 PM
Post #489 of 615 (2320 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
Since we haven't had a hot chick pic in a while, I offer you the incomparable Miss Jessica Biel.

Topless:

[image]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4291/bieles0.jpg[/image]

I almost forgot the real purpose of this thread...thanks for the reminder reno!

reno

Nov 7, 2007, 3:40 PM
Post #490 of 615 (2316 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

mturner wrote:
I almost forgot the real purpose of this thread....

I'll let the momentary lapse of judgement slide.

This time.

Do it again, and I'm sending Ms Jolie in her dominatrix outfit to teach you a lesson:

mturner

Nov 7, 2007, 3:42 PM
Post #491 of 615 (2314 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

reno wrote:
mturner wrote:
I almost forgot the real purpose of this thread....

I'll let the momentary lapse of judgement slide.

This time.

Do it again, and I'm sending Ms Jolie in her dominatrix outfit to teach you a lesson:

[image]http://www.wutheringjolie.com/nuke/modules/Gallery/data/media/888/Mr&Mrs%20Smith%200052.jpg[/image]

mmmm...I just might forget again

jakedatc

Nov 12, 2007, 2:21 AM
Post #492 of 615 (2304 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bad night for the Manning family.. not that i'm sad about it or anything :)

gooo chargers

dr_feelgood

Nov 12, 2007, 2:30 AM
Post #493 of 615 (2302 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Talk about some bullshit... There is no fuckin way that the pats are gunna win tonight. I'm pissed off now.

jakedatc

Nov 12, 2007, 3:16 AM
Post #494 of 615 (2300 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Talk about some bullshit... There is no fuckin way that the pats are gunna win tonight. I'm pissed off now.

haha well.. in a winning a game sense you are quite correct.. bye week there Doc. However, the Colts losing will help the cause.

wow.. that became alot more interesting than it was looking like at half time. I can't believe vinateri shanked that kick.. 6 picks by manning.. that hurts

(This post was edited by jakedatc on Nov 12, 2007, 5:05 AM)

mturner

Nov 15, 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #495 of 615 (2286 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

haha well.. in a winning a game sense you are quite correct.. bye week there Doc. However, the Colts losing will help the cause.

wow.. that became alot more interesting than it was looking like at half time. I can't believe vinateri shanked that kick.. 6 picks by manning.. that hurts

Especially when he's on your fantasy team Blush

I'm just upset I didn't take jgloporto on the 15 point spread.

jakedatc

Nov 16, 2007, 3:03 AM
Post #496 of 615 (2279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Folks better take Freeney off your teams too cuz he's done.. not a good sign for those colts.

stoner hippy slacker is back.. think he'll help the 'fins? hahaaha

jakedatc

Nov 19, 2007, 2:32 AM
Post #497 of 615 (2271 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

4 drives... 4 TD's ... Bahahahhaha Laugh

dr_feelgood

Nov 19, 2007, 4:04 AM
Post #498 of 615 (2268 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I slipped in a huge mud puddle while playing flag football today.

jakedatc

Nov 19, 2007, 4:49 AM
Post #499 of 615 (2265 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Official rc.com 2007 NFL Thread (not affiliated with the BET. All rights reserved.) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Nice... hows the ankle Doc? You should come up to Lincoln woods to do some bouldering while the friction is in season.

56-10... one punt LOL i thought for damn sure we'd go for it and have zero punts but noooo

dr_feelgood

Nov 26, 2007, 3:40 AM
Post #500 of 615 (2249 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So will the eagles be the ones? It's getting exciting now.
Oh
And
DA BEARS!!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook