RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Partner hosh

Jan 17, 2008, 5:25 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Arc'teryx Epsilon SV hoded jacket
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

My wife received this jacket as a gift from a friend (Sweet gift!), but the color, she isn't a fan. Here's the link. The color is yellow (but not bright, obnoxious yellow, but a muted, earthy yellow).

So the long shot that I'm banking on here is that someone out there is willing to trade her for another color. PM me? if you're interested? it's size 4/6 or S/P. I've got the men's version and it's a great shell. My wife has only worn it once, and it's in new condition (it shows no signs of wear or use). Any interest?

It no longer comes in this yellow, so perhaps you were looking for this color and missed out and thus would be willing to buy it for my wife in a different color and we'd trade?

hosh.

pshaw. Edited to fix the link. Shoot... Sorry girls.

(This post was edited by hosh on Jan 18, 2008, 7:53 AM)

zenelky

Jan 17, 2008, 6:38 PM
Post #2 of 4 (1583 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hosh] Arc'teryx Epsilon SV hoded jacket [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good luck to you, but be careful not to look a gift horse in the mouth! That IS a sweet gift. If she can't find a different color, tell her to wear it anyway. She may end up liking it.

I finally found a quality down jacket in my size in my price range, but only in rose pink (think a pretty, light, very very girly pink). I hated the color and was embarrassed to wear it....until I noticed that I was waaaay cooler than all the other chics in their dark earthy colored jackets. There are no more "Are you a guy or a girl?" looks when I'm in that baby pink! And if someone steals it, I can pick it out a mile away.Cool

Best of luck. And after a few tries she still doesn't like it, I'll send you my address and you can just send it my wayTongue

Partner hosh

Jan 18, 2008, 7:50 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1565 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zenelky] Arc'teryx Epsilon SV hoded jacket [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I know, right? I've got the same jacket in the men's version and it's the sickest thing I own. I wore it the other week camping, and it was hovering down between 5 and 15 degrees, and with that shell and a capaline shirt, I was actually sweating on the hike out! She's going to keep it, and she'll use it for camping (which she doesn't do right now, due to the fact that it's winter and we have a toddler), but she'd like a more neutral color that she can wear around town as well. Either way, it's worth a shot, because there just *may* be a girl out there wishing she could dump her black Epsilon SV for a nice Yellow one... Wink

hosh.

kimmyt

Jan 21, 2008, 12:54 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1525 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hosh] Arc'teryx Epsilon SV hoded jacket [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Maybe try geartrade.com?

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook