Can't Post

clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
You know what is even better?

In my humble opinion, the best ass EVAR!!!!!11onetwothree

anorexic chicks?

I dunno. Looks quite plump to me. Her arms might be tad on the skinny side, but I can't tell. I am having diffculty focusing on them. So, if you say so.

any skinny chick's ass will look like that if you put her in white cotton pants and stick them to her butt with water. (when your erection goes away, continue reading)

i will concede that the picture could potentially be photoshopped to give that gap between her thighs. but the picture lends evidence otherwise. people who eat have arms that look like they're not Ethiopian, thighs that generally touch at least a little, and even bare, starving muscle will look like that in wet white pants.

alternatively, she could be 14.

You are really going out of your way to ruin this image for me, aren't you.

Fine, I will concede that in real life, this woman (we are agreed that she is indeed a woman, correct?) might be less than appealing. Nevertheless, there are several aspects to this photograph that I think are representative what some researchers have identified as universally appealing to all men.

1) Waist:hip ratio of 0.75. I think this picture is a perfect specimen of this ideal.

2) The bubbly butt. You may contend that any woman's buttockular region will look like this in stretchy cotton pants, but my in depth research suggests otherwise. The lighting may just simply be perfect in this photo, but it must have been a lucky coincidence as this was obviously a camera phone. Just look at those smooth shadows and how the shading suggests the most perfect curvature. And the symetry is asstounding. Furthermore, that gradual transitional line that flows up the outside of the thigh, then curves gently back to the waist and continues up into her back (to the inside of her ribs) can't be described as anything but asthetically pleasing.

3) the three-finger gap. I shant say more.

4) While distinct from the buttockular area, the indentation dorsal to the vertebra is nearly perfect in this pic.

Oh, and fwiw, PTButtocksFTW.

(This post was edited by carbonrx8 on Jul 14, 2008, 2:11 PM)

notapplicable

Jul 14, 2008, 3:49 PM
Post #52 of 82 (8952 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carbonrx8] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

anorexic chicks?

I dunno. Looks quite plump to me. Her arms might be tad on the skinny side, but I can't tell. I am having diffculty focusing on them. So, if you say so.

any skinny chick's ass will look like that if you put her in white cotton pants and stick them to her butt with water. (when your erection goes away, continue reading)

i will concede that the picture could potentially be photoshopped to give that gap between her thighs. but the picture lends evidence otherwise. people who eat have arms that look like they're not Ethiopian, thighs that generally touch at least a little, and even bare, starving muscle will look like that in wet white pants.

alternatively, she could be 14.

You are really going out of your way to ruin this image for me, aren't you.

Fine, I will concede that in real life, this woman (we are agreed that she is indeed a woman, correct?) might be less than appealing. Nevertheless, there are several aspects to this photograph that I think are representative what some researchers have identified as universally appealing to all men.

1) Waist:hip ratio of 0.75. I think this picture is a perfect specimen of this ideal.

2) The bubbly butt. You may contend that any woman's buttockular region will look like this in stretchy cotton pants, but my in depth research suggests otherwise. The lighting may just simply be perfect in this photo, but it must have been a lucky coincidence as this was obviously a camera phone. Just look at those smooth shadows and how the shading suggests the most perfect curvature. And the symetry is asstounding. Furthermore, that gradual transitional line that flows up the outside of the thigh, then curves gently back to the waist and continues up into her back (to the inside of her ribs) can't be described as anything but asthetically pleasing.

3) the three-finger gap. I shant say more.

4) While distinct from the buttockular area, the indentation dorsal to the vertebra is nearly perfect in this pic.

Oh, and fwiw, PTButtocksFTW.

Not only is this all 100% correct. If it turns out she happens to be 14...BONeUS!!!

Edited to make image visible

(This post was edited by notapplicable on Jul 14, 2008, 3:51 PM)

dingus

Jul 14, 2008, 4:20 PM
Post #53 of 82 (8943 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Are these better clausti? I think they are A-OK in my book.

DMT

stymingersfink

Jul 14, 2008, 5:21 PM
Post #54 of 82 (8935 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL
Fixed that for you. That is the BIG L, btw, loser.
phuque ewe, carbonrx8...

I, for one, happen to think snoangel's got a nice lookin' backside, even if I'll never get to see it in person.

notapplicable

Jul 14, 2008, 5:26 PM
Post #55 of 82 (8933 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dingus] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The panties have posed a question gentlemen. What say you?

notapplicable

Jul 14, 2008, 5:36 PM
Post #56 of 82 (8929 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

Dude, put the crack pipe down and seek immediate medical attention for the severe case of retardedness that seems to have destroyed all brain function.

I saw the pics but didnt read the comments (thanks for bringing this to my attention Sty.) I'll take an ass formed by hiking, climbing and all around athleticism, over one formed by dieting, sitting on the sofa watching The Hills and airbrushing any day.

You sir are a moron. *emphasis on the period*

carbonrx8

Jul 14, 2008, 6:36 PM
Post #57 of 82 (8921 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

Dude, put the crack pipe down and seek immediate medical attention for the severe case of retardedness that seems to have destroyed all brain function.

I saw the pics but didnt read the comments (thanks for bringing this to my attention Sty.) I'll take an ass formed by hiking, climbing and all around athleticism, over one formed by dieting, sitting on the sofa watching The Hills and airbrushing any day.

I haven't a clue as to what's got you riled up. What? is that a pic of you're sister or sumtin? She ok, butt if we are discussing spectacular, or representative specimens, she's gonna have to at LEAST dress down to get in the game. sorry I hurtsed yo feywlings. I'm just sayin.
In reply to:

climbsomething

Jul 14, 2008, 7:31 PM
Post #58 of 82 (8915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bizarrodrinker] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bizarrodrinker wrote:
I also know girls that eat complete shit but are still really tiny. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen...
It does. The trade-off is that we get no tits.

Now, I should find some white pants and go stand in the rain...

clausti

Jul 14, 2008, 7:32 PM
Post #59 of 82 (8912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbsomething] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbsomething wrote:
bizarrodrinker wrote:
I also know girls that eat complete shit but are still really tiny. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen...

do. for science... erm.. research.

stymingersfink

Jul 14, 2008, 7:36 PM
Post #60 of 82 (8907 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbsomething wrote:
bizarrodrinker wrote:

you bein' in arizona and all means it might be a bit of a wait.

tell ya what, I'll volunteer to hold the sprinkler hose, get you all nice and wet.Angelic

climbsomething

Jul 14, 2008, 7:39 PM
Post #61 of 82 (8904 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's actually raining pretty nicely out there right now.

Thing is, I have no white pants. I have this superstitious belief that no matter when in the moon cycle I put on white pants, I will start menstruating all over the place.

stymingersfink

Jul 14, 2008, 7:41 PM
Post #62 of 82 (8901 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbsomething wrote:
It's actually raining pretty nicely out there right now.

Thing is, I have no white pants. I have this superstitious belief that no matter when in the moon cycle I put on white pants, I will start menstruating all over the place.
better than the alternative, yes?

sungam

Jul 14, 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #63 of 82 (8890 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

I haven't a clue as to what's got you riled up. What? is that a pic of you're sister or sumtin? She ok, butt if we are discussing spectacular, or representative specimens, she's gonna have to at LEAST dress down to get in the game. sorry I hurtsed yo feywlings. I'm just sayin.
In reply to:
Dude, you payed so much attention to the other pic, but didn't take time to inspect this one?
Check out the little bits of white just below each knuckle, and realise what this represents.
Dumbazz.

carbonrx8

Jul 14, 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #64 of 82 (8888 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

Dude, you payed so much attention to the other pic, but didn't take time to inspect this one?
Check out the little bits of white just below each knuckle, and realise what this represents.
Dumbazz.

Oh, iz a hot climer chik. Hot. Mi badz.

Here. This should make up for it. She's CUTE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

(This post was edited by carbonrx8 on Jul 14, 2008, 10:57 PM)

sungam

Jul 15, 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #65 of 82 (8877 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

Dumbazz.

DAMN! I thought vids like that were banned from youtubez?
Nice link, BTW.

stymingersfink

Jul 15, 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #66 of 82 (8873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
sungam wrote:

FTL

Dumbazz.

^^THIS is SNOANGEL, and it's really too bad she doesn't hang out here much any more. Between her, 'biner, and maww's cooter thread, there was always someone to represent the more "adverturous" woman in nearly any thread.

she is missed.Frown

dingus

Jul 15, 2008, 1:01 AM
Post #67 of 82 (8871 views)
Shortcut

Re: "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Will you children stop your whining please? Time to get this thread BACK ON TRACK....

DMT

(This post was edited by dingus on Jul 15, 2008, 1:01 AM)

carbonrx8

Jul 15, 2008, 1:20 AM
Post #68 of 82 (8863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, I thought this was mildly entertaining. I think this is Ms. Alba.

carbonrx8

Jul 15, 2008, 1:24 AM
Post #69 of 82 (8860 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

anorexic chicks?

any skinny chick's ass will look like that if you put her in white cotton pants and stick them to her butt with water. (

Like this???

I am not so sure that is all that appealing. I mean, it is appealling. Oh so appealing, butt just not in the way that supports your arguement. Kinda sloppy.

EDITED TO ADD: now that I look more closely, I am not all that sure what the hell is going on there. I quite frankly am not sure exactly what I am looking at. I am somewhat repulsed. What is that?

(This post was edited by carbonrx8 on Jul 15, 2008, 1:26 AM)

clausti

Jul 15, 2008, 1:29 AM
Post #70 of 82 (8856 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:

I am not so sure that is all that appealing. I mean, it is appealling. Oh so appealing, butt just not in the way that supports your arguement. Kinda sloppy.

EDITED TO ADD: now that I look more closely, I am not all that sure what the hell is going on there. I quite frankly am not sure exactly what I am looking at. I am somewhat repulsed. What is that?

you are familiar with the concept of a padded bra? like that, but jelly pads for one's ass instead. so yeah, you get a big counterexample fail.

carbonrx8

Jul 15, 2008, 1:34 AM
Post #71 of 82 (8853 views)
Shortcut

Re: [clausti] "Hey.. I love rock climbing!" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

you are familiar with the concept of a padded bra? like that, but jelly pads for one's ass instead. so yeah, you get a big counterexample fail.

Seriously? That's fuxed. How do you sit down?

dr_feelgood

Jul 15, 2008, 1:48 AM
Post #72 of 82 (8850 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
clausti wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

[image]http://i9.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/c3/35/9c1b_1_sbl.JPG[/image]

Seriously? That's fuxed. How do you sit down?
Ass first, I'd imagine.

notapplicable

Jul 15, 2008, 2:05 AM
Post #73 of 82 (8846 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dingus wrote:

I say GOD DAMN!!

notapplicable

Jul 15, 2008, 4:48 AM