Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

potreroed

Mar 27, 2009, 3:59 PM
Post #26 of 86 (4167 views)
Shortcut

Re: [newguy5000] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Have fun climbing in the gym--after all it's "way, way harder" than the real thing. I just hope you don't explode from your ego swelling up too much. Perhaps someday you will learn what rock climbing is all about.

bill413

Mar 27, 2009, 4:33 PM
Post #27 of 86 (4158 views)
Shortcut

Re: [potreroed] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
Perhaps someday you will learn what rock climbing is all about.

Spewing?

altelis

Mar 27, 2009, 4:48 PM
Post #28 of 86 (4151 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
potreroed wrote:
Perhaps someday you will learn what rock climbing is all about.

Spewing?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don''t tell them our secrets!Cool

newguy5000

Mar 28, 2009, 1:38 AM
Post #29 of 86 (4098 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
Have fun climbing in the gym--after all it's "way, way harder" than the real thing.

are u trying to say outdoors is harder? no way man. indoor is way way harder. any noob can climb rock caose you can use any hold lols. its not even really a route at all just somde dude going up a rock.

indoor style they can set it as hard as they like. On ANGLES to man. none of this easy straight wall stuff thats for the girls.

maybe if you were outdoor and it rained and a bear or something was chasing you so you climbed up a rock maybe then its kinda cool.

Partner angry

Mar 28, 2009, 1:45 AM
Post #30 of 86 (4096 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

He's got a point

Alpine07

Mar 28, 2009, 2:41 AM
Post #31 of 86 (4080 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
potreroed wrote:
Have fun climbing in the gym--after all it's "way, way harder" than the real thing.

are u trying to say outdoors is harder? no way man. indoor is way way harder. any noob can climb rock caose you can use any hold lols. its not even really a route at all just somde dude going up a rock.

indoor style they can set it as hard as they like. On ANGLES to man. none of this easy straight wall stuff thats for the girls.

maybe if you were outdoor and it rained and a bear or something was chasing you so you climbed up a rock maybe then its kinda cool.

Hehehe, that is in fact my plan for tomorrow. Though I may have to substitute an angry Appalachian American (redneck) for the bear. This is central PA...

(This post was edited by Alpine07 on Mar 28, 2009, 2:43 AM)

altelis

Mar 28, 2009, 3:46 PM
Post #32 of 86 (4040 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Alpine07] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
potreroed wrote:

sidepull

Mar 28, 2009, 4:52 PM
Post #33 of 86 (4026 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
He's got a point

I think you had the point.

Still, there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N63qoueq3A

I want newguy5000 to write a book with a companion DVD!

potreroed

Mar 30, 2009, 2:53 AM
Post #34 of 86 (3972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sidepull] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy500, you really don't have a clue, do you? You've never climbed outdoors so I'm going to share a little secret with you: there are natural rock walls outdoors that are harder to climb than anything you could create in a gym.

Also, have you not considered the rush you would get doing hard moves hundreds, or thousands, of feet off the ground instead of ten feet off the ground in a padded gym???

kaizer27

Mar 30, 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #35 of 86 (3931 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
potreroed wrote:

dude, you said you have not even climbed outdoors yet...so basically you are talking out your ass about stuff you don't know about.

I have news for you, in the gym you can see the holds...they are those things you have a hold of in your picture. Outside you struggle sometimes to find a good hold and if you chose the wrong one it can cause a fall, etc.

You are clueless.

midwestpaul

Mar 31, 2009, 2:37 AM
Post #36 of 86 (3910 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kaizer27] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

For sixteen years. i make my stomach muscles very strong. but then i grab hold and my fingers come off. what the hell!! this training sux. if only i climbed outside. maybe my fingers wouldn't strain so much.

Sin

Mar 31, 2009, 3:08 AM
Post #37 of 86 (3902 views)
Shortcut

Re: [midwestpaul] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Crazy I feel like a depressed fat lady watching soap operas, I know it's all bullsh!t, but I can't stop watching.

newguy5000

Mar 31, 2009, 4:22 AM
Post #38 of 86 (3883 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
newguy500, you really don't have a clue, do you? You've never climbed outdoors so I'm going to share a little secret with you: there are natural rock walls outdoors that are harder to climb than anything you could create in a gym.

Also, have you not considered the rush you would get doing hard moves hundreds, or thousands, of feet off the ground instead of ten feet off the ground in a padded gym???

Man. saying that outdoors are ways harder than indoor can ever be is a really noobish thing to say lols. Real rock is always the same. Indoors you can create whatever you like. And I have climbed outdoors lots as a kid on trees and shit. Whats the difference between a tree and a rock? its all the same really dude. Both are not really 'climbing'. Only indoors is actual climbing because it has a route with COLORS. you cant see no colors outdoors can you nub?

your probably one of those meatheads outdoors thats like "lols look at me and my trad rack im so hardcore climbing on this easy rock"

WTF man. come indoors where the real climbers are and do my training program. Then when you see a kid like me whoop your ass youll know the real deal. Some of the guys in this thread have done my sit up program and it sounds like they got results. One dude holds it for 127 minutes! can you?

newguy5000

Mar 31, 2009, 4:40 AM
Post #39 of 86 (3878 views)
Shortcut

Re: [midwestpaul] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

midwestpaul wrote:
For sixteen years. i make my stomach muscles very strong. but then i grab hold and my fingers come off. what the hell!! this training sux. if only i climbed outside. maybe my fingers wouldn't strain so much.

mans. I told you I train my fingers hardcorage as well! core strngth needs iron man hands. My little brotha tries to tug my fingers off all day long. I use the sharma technique for stronger fingers too, though took the advice to use a brick wall instead of a dry wall.

my moms like WTF are u doing?? lols but she doenst know training styles rofl.

elizaclimb

Mar 31, 2009, 4:41 AM
Post #40 of 86 (3878 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

does reading postings on training give you strong "tendoms"?

Alpine07

Mar 31, 2009, 4:44 AM
Post #41 of 86 (3886 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
potreroed wrote:

Man. saying that outdoors are ways harder than indoor can ever be is a really noobish thing to say lols. Real rock is always the same. Indoors you can create whatever you like. And I have climbed outdoors lots as a kid on trees and shit. Whats the difference between a tree and a rock? its all the same really dude. Both are not really 'climbing'. Only indoors is actual climbing because it has a route with COLORS. you cant see no colors outdoors can you nub?

your probably one of those meatheads outdoors thats like "lols look at me and my trad rack im so hardcore climbing on this easy rock"

WTF man. come indoors where the real climbers are and do my training program. Then when you see a kid like me whoop your ass youll know the real deal. Some of the guys in this thread have done my sit up program and it sounds like they got results. One dude holds it for 127 minutes! can you?

I'm gonna go ahead and call out a major troll here. Most likely from someone already on RC.com. Hehehe.

If I happen to be wrong... The difference between a tree and a rock, is that one is a tree and one is a rock! If you run that through your head a whole bunch of times, while picturing those things, it might just all make sense.

I would not recommend climbing "trees and shit." Trees are one thing, but shit? I mean come on.

HehehehSly

(This post was edited by Alpine07 on Mar 31, 2009, 4:50 AM)

newguy5000

Mar 31, 2009, 4:47 AM
Post #42 of 86 (3882 views)
Shortcut

Re: [elizaclimb] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

elizaclimb wrote:
does reading postings on training give you strong "tendoms"?

if you don't know what a tendom is man i feel sorry ofr you. ima kid and i know what it is lols.

newguy5000

Mar 31, 2009, 4:57 AM
Post #43 of 86 (3870 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Alpine07] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If I happen to be wrong... The difference between a tree and a rock, is that one is a tree and one is a rock! If you run that through your head a whole bunch of times, while picturing those things, it might just all make sense. HehehehSly
like ok maybe i said it wrong. what i MEAN is that tree or rock is the same. like I look at a tree and i just climb it. same with a rock. you can grab anything stand on anything its really really easy styles. even my little bro climbs on rocks and shit and im waaaaayyy better than him.

BUT if you go indoor. you can only use a hold that is the right COLOR. you may not know that buts its cool. I didnt know either at first. indoor routes are by COLOR. So if u go you gotta remember that it makes it way more hardcore TRUST ME.

in conclusion, that is why i say indoor is real climbing. lunch bell just rang i gotta run back to class. laters!

elizaclimb

Mar 31, 2009, 5:30 AM
Post #44 of 86 (3857 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

didn't realize you were just a kid. Stay in school!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tendon

newguy5000

Mar 31, 2009, 5:47 AM
Post #45 of 86 (3855 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

elizaclimb wrote:

ya thats a Tendon. a tendom is something different. Go have a look at a human biology book dude.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Mar 31, 2009, 1:42 PM
Post #46 of 86 (3832 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Me drinkey beer. Squiggy squggy tum tum. Den mirror showes light, no hardman core only softie. RC.com show light. 30 mins HARDCORE. Fingers stone. Send like rucket up bumba. Now gymie tough guy, make other climbers cry just by waling by. All the coloures are miney miney miney. Stinky setters fear my aura. Crush hard.

Any jymbo is defeniately harder than outside. Depend on where live. In states o great planes (and FLA) no trees even good climbes.

Oops gotta go. Management meeting to run. Profits to be made.

theguy

Mar 31, 2009, 2:12 PM
Post #47 of 86 (3824 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

elizaclimb wrote:
didn't realize you were just a kid

You may want to stay away from online dating Crazy

climbingnoise

Mar 31, 2009, 5:33 PM
Post #48 of 86 (3791 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
If I happen to be wrong... The difference between a tree and a rock, is that one is a tree and one is a rock! If you run that through your head a whole bunch of times, while picturing those things, it might just all make sense. HehehehSly

like ok maybe i said it wrong. what i MEAN is that tree or rock is the same. like I look at a tree and i just climb it. same with a rock. you can grab anything stand on anything its really really easy styles. even my little bro climbs on rocks and shit and im waaaaayyy better than him.

BUT if you go indoor. you can only use a hold that is the right COLOR. you may not know that buts its cool. I didnt know either at first. indoor routes are by COLOR. So if u go you gotta remember that it makes it way more hardcore TRUST ME.

in conclusion, that is why i say indoor is real climbing. lunch bell just rang i gotta run back to class. laters!
lolz

but how do you train ultimately if you r color blind// Pirate

JakubBujak

Mar 31, 2009, 5:36 PM
Post #49 of 86 (3790 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
elizaclimb wrote:

ya thats a Tendon. a tendom is something different. Go have a look at a human biology book dude.

Yep, a tendom is when two people ride a bike at the same time....oh wait that's a tandom. Sorry.

There is no such thing as a tendom. Perhaps you should look at a biology book.

Methinks this be a troll, but at least this troll is somewhat enteraining.

chadnsc

Mar 31, 2009, 7:56 PM
Post #50 of 86 (3761 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingnoise] ULTIMATE TRAINING PROGRAM [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingnoise wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:

lolz

but how do you train ultimately if you r color blind// Pirate
So newguy5000 and climbingnoise are the same person. . . .

Oh you poor silly troll, way to give away all the suspense and drama.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : Technique & Training

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook