Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 4:20 AM
Post #3051 of 105309 (8555 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I can't stop looking at the Yukon photo. Those poor bastards crunched every panel on that thing!!! $60k ride fukkd up. Grounded for sure.
mebe it twas Little Jack. Out joyriding while the oldman was pretending to be throwing down.

*shakes head sadly*

That buy is bound for the big house.

Little Jack is doing better. School werk is gud, has been staying out of trouble and doing his chores without a problem. Thing is... now he thinks he wants to become a Army Ranger. I don't think he actually knows, that guys get killed in wars. Wish he would just head off to college and then decide what he wants to do.
Rangers? Yikes. Tell him to join the PJ'speace corps if anything. That way he'll be stuck in training for x years and when he finally does get through he probably won't get shot at.

I have talked to him plenty, he doesn't seem interested in any other service, just the army rangers.
does he know what will happen if he fails? yup.
regular army.

Now that's something I can use. I wonder what the washout rate is? Though, I'll bet the kid has it in him. His teachers say he seems driven in his school werk. No drinking and he works out everyday. I'll bet that with the shape he is in now, he could climb great. Climbing saved my life and even though he doesn't seem interested, I need to werk on that angle.
He's sixteen? You still have a few years to inspire him to do something other than the armed services. I fear that if you keep fretting about it you'll drive him towards it. Just motivate him the other way.

Gud advice. I haven't actually 'fretted' him as much as I have 'fretted you guy's about it. Mostly I just listen to what he has to say, ask questions and try to encourage other possibilities.... mostly to head off to college, cuz you don't want to miss that and it gives him choises. I have mentioned that when in college, if he is still interested he could do ROTC for his last two years. I have talked with him about getting back into climbing. He seemed to have some interest.We'll see. Surfing is what I did when I was his age, but back then we all had drivers license and could drive to a gud break. Doesn't seem to interested in surfing though.

I have a hard time picturing Jak giving nuturing parental advice. Mostly I picture a down-trodden kid at the breakfast table, playing with the left-over flakes in his Wheaties, scared to look up as Jak paces back and forth across the kitchen floor yelling "Yore an embarrassment to the family! Even the Smith's kid down the street - The one with the gimpy arm! He can climb 5.14! WTF is yore major malfunction!??!?!?!?"

Heh... obviously you don't know Jack!

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 4:36 AM
Post #3052 of 105309 (8554 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Still f*cked. That is awl.

why?

Just one of those things where you think you finally have a plan, then a giant wrench gets thrown in and you're faced with very hard decisions.

I hate decision making.

Power lies in making decissions. Embrace the power.

Every now and then jack comes up with something profound. Purely on accident no doubt.

When I want your opinion, I'll point at you with my middle finger.

and if you payed attention a little more often.... maybe there are a few other bits of wisdom I have to offer.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 4:46 AM
Post #3053 of 105309 (8553 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dominic7] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
[IMG]http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/chossmonkey/rrg071.jpg[/IMG]
What route?
Looks like a pretty crappy area.

You still seem to be climbing pretty well for working so much.
I am falling in that pic.

I didn't RP the root. I did onsight from the ground to the first bolt, from the last bolt to the anchors, and also the big ghey rest in the middle.
Yeah but you're still working .13b for kirssake, and you're sending .13a on the weekend.
Says who?

Sides, the ghey rest is supposed to cut the grade a letter and then I figured out a better way to do the hardest move, so its probably only 12+
I have spies everywhere.

Ah, this is the route with the ghey rest. If it was only 12+, why didn't you send?Tongue

A lot of things go it to sending a difficult route....

Sometimes you sess, sometimes you get sessed. #6.

Now lets talk about any of your big sends? oh that's rite, you haven't actually sent anything.
I've sent lots of things.

Why you has to liez. Why?
I never lie! I've sent tons of things. They are just mostly 5.11 and under.

I'm sorry to have to be the won to break the news to ewe... '5.11 and under' aren't really sends. sorry.
I hate being a has-ben.

I'm comfortable in my "never-was" status.

Well of the two... I personaly prefer to be a washed up has been.

Speaking of which, I know I forgot to mention it, the route I went to and then went back to, cuz I thought I could get it.... I didn't get. It's probibly because I'm allwashedup, but I prefer to think, the route was really fuking difficult. I'm pretty fuking driven though, I'll be back in the spring.

This time save the chips until after you tag the route.

What rowt was this again? Or does naming the location/route violate anti-spray regulations?

Was yore fingerz swole?

The name of the route doesn't really matter. sides if I said it, some poser like snoppy would just look it up and spray the number all over the board... or some ball cupper like WMD would tell me that at least I'm werking insert 'some giant number'. Can't you just be happy that it seemed difficult for me and that I failed?

wanderlustmd

Nov 3, 2009, 4:48 AM
Post #3054 of 105309 (8552 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I can't stop looking at the Yukon photo. Those poor bastards crunched every panel on that thing!!! $60k ride fukkd up. Grounded for sure.
mebe it twas Little Jack. Out joyriding while the oldman was pretending to be throwing down.

*shakes head sadly*

Little Jack is doing better. School werk is gud, has been staying out of trouble and doing his chores without a problem. Thing is... now he thinks he wants to become a Army Ranger. I don't think he actually knows, that guys get killed in wars. Wish he would just head off to college and then decide what he wants to do.
Rangers? Yikes. Tell him to join the PJ'speace corps if anything. That way he'll be stuck in training for x years and when he finally does get through he probably won't get shot at.

I have talked to him plenty, he doesn't seem interested in any other service, just the army rangers.
regular army.

Now that's something I can use. I wonder what the washout rate is? Though, I'll bet the kid has it in him. His teachers say he seems driven in his school werk. No drinking and he works out everyday. I'll bet that with the shape he is in now, he could climb great. Climbing saved my life and even though he doesn't seem interested, I need to werk on that angle.
He's sixteen? You still have a few years to inspire him to do something other than the armed services. I fear that if you keep fretting about it you'll drive him towards it. Just motivate him the other way.

Gud advice. I haven't actually 'fretted' him as much as I have 'fretted you guy's about it. Mostly I just listen to what he has to say, ask questions and try to encourage other possibilities.... mostly to head off to college, cuz you don't want to miss that and it gives him choises. I have mentioned that when in college, if he is still interested he could do ROTC for his last two years. I have talked with him about getting back into climbing. He seemed to have some interest.We'll see. Surfing is what I did when I was his age, but back then we all had drivers license and could drive to a gud break. Doesn't seem to interested in surfing though.

I have a hard time picturing Jak giving nuturing parental advice. Mostly I picture a down-trodden kid at the breakfast table, playing with the left-over flakes in his Wheaties, scared to look up as Jak paces back and forth across the kitchen floor yelling "Yore an embarrassment to the family! Even the Smith's kid down the street - The one with the gimpy arm! He can climb 5.14! WTF is yore major malfunction!??!?!?!?"

Heh... obviously you don't know Jack!

Full Metal Jack?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Nf1MK7lts

wanderlustmd

Nov 3, 2009, 4:50 AM
Post #3055 of 105309 (8550 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
What route?

I didn't RP the root. I did onsight from the ground to the first bolt, from the last bolt to the anchors, and also the big ghey rest in the middle.
Yeah but you're still working .13b for kirssake, and you're sending .13a on the weekend.
Says who?

Sides, the ghey rest is supposed to cut the grade a letter and then I figured out a better way to do the hardest move, so its probably only 12+
I have spies everywhere.

Ah, this is the route with the ghey rest. If it was only 12+, why didn't you send?Tongue

Now lets talk about any of your big sends? oh that's rite, you haven't actually sent anything.

I'm sorry to have to be the won to break the news to ewe... '5.11 and under' aren't really sends. sorry.
I hate being a has-ben.

Speaking of which, I know I forgot to mention it, the route I went to and then went back to, cuz I thought I could get it.... I didn't get. It's probibly because I'm allwashedup, but I prefer to think, the route was really fuking difficult. I'm pretty fuking driven though, I'll be back in the spring.

This time save the chips until after you tag the route.

What rowt was this again? Or does naming the location/route violate anti-spray regulations?

Was yore fingerz swole?

The name of the route doesn't really matter. sides if I said it, some poser like snoppy would just look it up and spray the number all over the board... or some ball cupper like WMD would tell me that at least I'm werking insert 'some giant number'. Can't you just be happy that it seemed difficult for me and that I failed?
You forgot to use the [wmd] [/wmd]

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 4:58 AM
Post #3056 of 105309 (8546 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

*shakes head sadly*

regular army.

Push the booze, weed, tail and personal freedom aspect of things.
Maybe buy him a bit of each.
Eh, if he pisses hot enough, he won't be able to get a secret clearance, and will be ineligible for the regiment.

We did talk about this. He knows I'm not that down on the booze and weed, cuz I did both at his age. But that since he has already been in legal trouble with each, I would be an iresponsible parent if I did not do everything in my power to keep him out of trouble. I have talked with about the women he would meet in college and the lack of, in the Army. We also talked about personal freedom in and outside the miltary. This seems to be a great area revisit. I also mentioned the piss on command regular drug tests. heh... I don't think he was to big on that. We had a gud conversation. I saw some openings and he has some new things to factor in/think about.

Games not over yet. At 18, if he decides to enlist, at least he will be making a more informed choise. We'll see what happens.

Jesus Jack, you sound like such a.... responsible parent! Now get your ass to JTree!

heh... the way you say 'responsible parent' kinda makes me feel dirty.

Sorry I missed JTree. Happy Birthday.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 4:59 AM
Post #3057 of 105309 (8645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

*shakes head sadly*

regular army.

Eh, if he pisses hot enough, he won't be able to get a secret clearance, and will be ineligible for the regiment.

We did talk about this. He knows I'm not that down on the booze and weed, cuz I did both at his age. But that since he has already been in legal trouble with each, I would be an iresponsible parent if I did not do everything in my power to keep him out of trouble. I have talked with about the women he would meet in college and the lack of, in the Army. We also talked about personal freedom in and outside the miltary. This seems to be a great area revisit. I also mentioned the piss on command regular drug tests. heh... I don't think he was to big on that. We had a gud conversation. I saw some openings and he has some new things to factor in/think about.

Games not over yet. At 18, if he decides to enlist, at least he will be making a more informed choise. We'll see what happens.

Jesus Jack, you sound like such a.... responsible parent! Now get your ass to JTree!

jack! ropegun me some slabz!

Not sure if you would like the routes I like, that are out at JTree.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:07 AM
Post #3058 of 105309 (8643 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dominic7 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
What route?

Says who?

I have spies everywhere.

I hate being a has-ben.

Whut root is this?

Just one of those silly route at that crag you said you didn't like very much, teh Douchelode.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:15 AM
Post #3059 of 105309 (8640 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'd say 55% chance of leaving, 45% chance of popping out 3 kids in 4 years, marrying a nascar fan and changing her name to Agatha.

Agatha is not a bad name.
You better not still be in Maine!

*shakes fist*

Today is last day here, we depart tomorrow - on schedule.

Long story, maybe I'll tell it one day.

Bailbiner had to stick around one more day to break WMD heart in person?

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:20 AM
Post #3060 of 105309 (8640 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
kachoong wrote:
So... I'm going to be a zombie tonight... not that it's different to any other night... making the ripped apart face should be fun. Lots of blood hopefully.
I think that I'll have to close the cutains and pretend that we're not home.

There are never many kids that come to the door anyway, and I never bothered getting pumpkins or candy. I also don't really have time to get stuff set up either, I'm busy trying to lay a bunch of pavers in the backyard.

I would make Nathan do it except that he's gone climbing. That's right, he has a million unfinished projects and I'm the one staying at home working today.

Unimpressed
#16?

I approve.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:23 AM
Post #3061 of 105309 (8640 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'd say 55% chance of leaving, 45% chance of popping out 3 kids in 4 years, marrying a nascar fan and changing her name to Agatha.

*shakes fist*

Or maybe I will tell it after I finish making coffee.
ewe didn't cook her breakfast?
No, I've been kicked to the curb.

Count you blessings, Biner is kinda a mess

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:28 AM
Post #3062 of 105309 (8656 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

It was more of a gentle nudge.

I think I'll go back to being a lesbian for a while.

Why you has to liez? Why?

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:28 AM
Post #3063 of 105309 (8656 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

*shakes fist*

It was more of a gentle nudge.

I think I'll go back to being a lesbian for a while.

That's a fat lie...

What, the nudge or the lesbianism?

Both

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:46 AM
Post #3064 of 105309 (8655 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

I also am sick as shit. Gah.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

I don't trust them. They've taken me on 5 mile detours that were unnecessary.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

That sucks about the ticket!

Wining/dining Biner will also mean wining/winding her mom and the luberjack.

Heh... just be happy you got out when you did.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:48 AM
Post #3065 of 105309 (8655 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

The lumberjack is in the car too going to CO? How did I miss that part of the story.

I don't think it came up untill WMD brought it up. Did you really think bailbiner was going to tell us?

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 5:50 AM
Post #3066 of 105309 (8655 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

The lumberjack is in the car too going to CO? How did I miss that part of the story.

Yes, it seems as if new shit has come to light, man. I thought the lumberjack was taillights.

WMD, it is up to you to tell us everything, since biner is probably lost on some backroad that her GPS thinks will take her to I-70 or something.
Nothing really to tell. They aren't done yet, apparently.

Although, he's supposed to move to Seattle or something. I'll let biner give you the full presentation.

Isn't it obvious by now that we will never get the real story from bailbiner.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 6:39 AM
Post #3067 of 105309 (8650 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!

blutarski, looks like we may have to hang out on that green alien at the start of o'kelley's a whole lot more.

Nice pic, I like the matching outfits. and yea, if you gays were wanking on the first moves... put a little more werk in to it.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 7:09 AM
Post #3068 of 105309 (8646 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!
Rough day at the office?

Nice rant, btw.

Just another day at the office... some days are just a little more frustrating.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 7:12 AM
Post #3069 of 105309 (8646 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I love you, man. seriously.

Yea, well I'm flattered and all... but NO! I don't want to go out on a date with you cuz I'm not gay like you. Sorry.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 2:12 PM
Post #3070 of 105309 (8633 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

Drives me fuking nuts sometimes.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.

Partner camhead

Nov 3, 2009, 2:17 PM
Post #3071 of 105309 (8630 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

*shakes head sadly*

regular army.

jack! ropegun me some slabz!

Not sure if you would like the routes I like, that are out at JTree.

So Jack, what routes at Jtree do you like? I'm just wondering, aside from steep spurt, what kind of oldskool tard climbing you prefer.

curt

Nov 3, 2009, 4:05 PM
Post #3072 of 105309 (8622 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

blutarski, looks like we may have to hang out on that green alien at the start of o'kelley's a whole lot more.

Nice pic, I like the matching outfits. and yea, if you gays were wanking on the first moves... put a little more werk in to it.

That's the crux. You've been sport climbing so much that you must have forgot.

Curt

curt

Nov 3, 2009, 4:08 PM
Post #3073 of 105309 (8638 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

Drives me fuking nuts sometimes.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.

Did you get any big chunks of that spray on yourself?

Curt

snoopy138

Nov 3, 2009, 4:51 PM
Post #3074 of 105309 (8643 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dominic7] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dominic7 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

you forgot an arrow at teh fist jam saying "will knot hold" and an arrow at teh alien "not exploding ... yet"

Good one.
I need to get some aliens, but I also need to know they won't blow up.

just back them up and m34tb0mbz on them.

*lily shitz pantz in rage*

heh. that was backed up with more alienz.

tripperjm

Nov 3, 2009, 7:16 PM
Post #3075 of 105309 (8608 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

That BITCH!!!

Seriously,

I'll admit, I really didn't have much respect for Biner. She hasn't really done much to try and earn any. but this just makes her slink to a gnu low.

The Lumberjack?

Seriously?

That girl has serious issues dude. Be happy with the bit you got and be happy you got away.

it'z tru.

First page Previous page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook